Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 81 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 31 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 131 181 581 1081 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,215 of 16675
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15475
    Quote Originally Posted by MiroMaro  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/673135454087

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/311611076008

    Both ads share the same number.

    I texted the number we setup the date, then I hear others in the place.

    This time I used my big brain to leave. But if it was a scam, they would be trying to hide and remain scilent.

    If you have an idea let me know.
    Funny, I texted her the other day and she texted back (pretty quickly actually) "Location, age, sex and race?" I'm jokingly thinking to myself, those are my questions.

  2. #15474

    Seems to a flake at very least.

    Quote Originally Posted by MiroMaro  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/673135454087

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/311611076008

    Both ads share the same number.

    I texted the number we setup the date, then I hear others in the place.

    This time I used my big brain to leave. But if it was a scam, they would be trying to hide and remain scilent.

    If you have an idea let me know.
    I've tried to schedule with her many times. Never get anywhere with her. So I'm shocked you got as far as you did. There was a previous review that made it seem like she's legit, but who knows. If she looks like her face pics I'd love to meet her.

  3. #15473
    Quote Originally Posted by MiroMaro  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/673135454087

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/311611076008

    Both ads share the same number.

    I texted the number we setup the date, then I hear others in the place.

    This time I used my big brain to leave. But if it was a scam, they would be trying to hide and remain scilent..
    Well since both ads also share the same photo at least once, I'd say it's just two ads for the same person. Which means if there's voices in the background it might be management. Personally not my taste, but YMMV.

  4. #15472

    Any info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/673135454087

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...4/311611076008

    Both ads share the same number.

    I texted the number we setup the date, then I hear others in the place.

    This time I used my big brain to leave. But if it was a scam, they would be trying to hide and remain scilent.

    If you have an idea let me know.

  5. #15471
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hot-and-spicy-/320146310213

    Wondering if this girl is real or just somebody having fun at our expense. A while back I setup an appointment with her, and after driving 45 minutes to get to her place, she ghosted me. I waited a half hour with no response. I no more than get home and she responds, begging me to come back. Offered to throw $50 off of the hour rate. So foolishly I drive 45 minutes back to her place and get ghosted again. This past week I was in the area so thought I'd try again from a different email. Ghosted again. WTF? Has anyone seern her or is her ad just a fake?
    I've seen her. It's weird that she ghosted you like that. She posts a lot and she was super responsive with the email method she likes to use. She was pleasant enough but she's definitely a little older and a little bigger. Still cute and eager to please though. Her donation is very reasonable.

  6. #15470

    Hot and Spicey

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madison/female-escorts/caucasian_w/hot-and-spicy-/320146310213

    Wondering if this girl is real or just somebody having fun at our expense. A while back I setup an appointment with her, and after driving 45 minutes to get to her place, she ghosted me. I waited a half hour with no response. I no more than get home and she responds, begging me to come back. Offered to throw $50 off of the hour rate. So foolishly I drive 45 minutes back to her place and get ghosted again. This past week I was in the area so thought I'd try again from a different email. Ghosted again. WTF? Has anyone seern her or is her ad just a fake?

  7. #15469
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    I think because there really isn't anyone worth seeing available in Madison, you have two choices. Take a chance of being ghosted or stay home and pound one out. Most guys would rather waste time and hopefully get to actually see someone in person, especially if it's someone that they know is a great time.
    I used to use STG a lot, but I was looking on the low end. Now I'd rather pound one out haha. The real ones either ask for too much or have a habit it seems, it took a while to change but I haven't looked back yet. Maybe time will make me go back if the quality improves, but hey if anyone knows a UTR that's reliable feel free to PM.

  8. #15468
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I'm always amazed by how many guys tolerate being ghosted repeatedly. You wouldn't put up with that from any other type of service provider. How do you have time to chase these ghosters around unsuccessfully time after time? Are you retired and have nothing better to do? I think it speaks to how few decent options there are around here currently.
    I think because there really isn't anyone worth seeing available in Madison, you have two choices. Take a chance of being ghosted or stay home and pound one out. Most guys would rather waste time and hopefully get to actually see someone in person, especially if it's someone that they know is a great time.

  9. #15467

    Fake News

    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    So who is on the not worth the risk list?

    Honey (Brittan).

    Break me in girl.

    Anyone else that should be on the avoid / not worth the risk list?
    The Break me in girl is just fine to see. From what I understand the was a client who was "Light in the donation" and now is pissy and trying to ruin a reputation.

  10. #15466
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    I'm always amazed by how many guys tolerate being ghosted repeatedly. You wouldn't put up with that from any other type of service provider. How do you have time to chase these ghosters around unsuccessfully time after time? Are you retired and have nothing better to do? I think it speaks to how few decent options there are around here currently.
    I couldn't agree more. I'll give the benefit of the doubt once (phone died, fell asleep, phone in other room and didn't hear it, volume off, blah blah blah), but not twice. Most of the providers ads say they don't want there 'valuable' time wasted, but it seems more and more the case that they are tending to waste mime. And / or short change my appointment my time.

    Just recently, I had an appointment set up with a provider that I was seeing regularly for 4 months and paid her well each time. While en route bringing her breakfast on my last appointment with her she sends me a text that she wants me to wait as she wants to slip someone in before me. I get she sees other people all the time and I'm not there only client, but that rubbed me the wrong way to be bumped while on the way. I threw her breakfast out the window and have not contracted her since. She will never get another dime from me and I wonder if she even understands how much money she has thrown away because of her episode of greed.

  11. #15465
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    Brittan has always been great with me too, but I've been ghosted more than I've seen her. Didn't you say the same thing about break me in girl until recently when you said she was high risk?
    I'm always amazed by how many guys tolerate being ghosted repeatedly. You wouldn't put up with that from any other type of service provider. How do you have time to chase these ghosters around unsuccessfully time after time? Are you retired and have nothing better to do? I think it speaks to how few decent options there are around here currently.

  12. #15464
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Honey has always been positive for me. A few miscommunications but always great when things work out. Sweet gal too.
    Brittan has always been great with me too, but I've been ghosted more than I've seen her. Didn't you say the same thing about break me in girl until recently when you said she was high risk?

  13. #15463
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    So who is on the not worth the risk list?

    Honey (Brittan).

    Break me in girl.

    Anyone else that should be on the avoid / not worth the risk list?
    Honey has always been positive for me. A few miscommunications but always great when things work out. Sweet gal too.

  14. #15462
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Can't echo this enough with sending any money or paying for a hotel. I'm sure that went for her daily fix. Personally she really seems to be spiraling downhill fast again. I'd avoid at all costs. She was probably the most fun to be had, but not worth the risk in my opinion ever again.
    So who is on the not worth the risk list?

    Honey (Brittan).

    Break me in girl.

    Anyone else that should be on the avoid / not worth the risk list?

  15. #15461

    Repeating no repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her quite often then I headed to AZ for the winter last year, After I came back from AZ last May I set up an appt with her, confirmed and headed to the hotel to only be ghosted in the parking lot. This happed a couple time before I gave up on her. Shame I always enjoyed my time with her.
    Same thing here. Use to see Honey on a regular basis and also usually had a good time with her before taking some time away from this. Tried her twice more after the break where she asked if I was driving a certain vehicle after arriving in the parking lot and then she went dark. Perhaps she was collecting plate numbers? Same thing happened twice to a friend. Guess she enjoys playing playing cat and mouse games? Based on reports here along with the infrequent responses, decided awhile back she's no longer worth the chase and waste of time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape