Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 82 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 32 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 132 182 582 1082 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 16678
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15463
    Quote Originally Posted by NutsyNut  [View Original Post]
    So who is on the not worth the risk list?

    Honey (Brittan).

    Break me in girl.

    Anyone else that should be on the avoid / not worth the risk list?
    Honey has always been positive for me. A few miscommunications but always great when things work out. Sweet gal too.

  2. #15462
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    Can't echo this enough with sending any money or paying for a hotel. I'm sure that went for her daily fix. Personally she really seems to be spiraling downhill fast again. I'd avoid at all costs. She was probably the most fun to be had, but not worth the risk in my opinion ever again.
    So who is on the not worth the risk list?

    Honey (Brittan).

    Break me in girl.

    Anyone else that should be on the avoid / not worth the risk list?

  3. #15461

    Repeating no repeat

    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her quite often then I headed to AZ for the winter last year, After I came back from AZ last May I set up an appt with her, confirmed and headed to the hotel to only be ghosted in the parking lot. This happed a couple time before I gave up on her. Shame I always enjoyed my time with her.
    Same thing here. Use to see Honey on a regular basis and also usually had a good time with her before taking some time away from this. Tried her twice more after the break where she asked if I was driving a certain vehicle after arriving in the parking lot and then she went dark. Perhaps she was collecting plate numbers? Same thing happened twice to a friend. Guess she enjoys playing playing cat and mouse games? Based on reports here along with the infrequent responses, decided awhile back she's no longer worth the chase and waste of time.

  4. #15460

    Echo

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    You have probably figured this out and don't need to hear this at this point, but maybe others can learn from your experience: It's NEVER a good idea to send money ahead of time for a hotel. It's USUALLY a bad idea to send money ahead of time for ANY reason, the only possible exception (and some will even disagree with this) being sending a modest deposit to a high-end touring worker with a million glowing reviews and a sterling reputation.
    Can't echo this enough with sending any money or paying for a hotel. I'm sure that went for her daily fix. Personally she really seems to be spiraling downhill fast again. I'd avoid at all costs. She was probably the most fun to be had, but not worth the risk in my opinion ever again.

  5. #15459
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/900478512809

    I met with Honey before when she was hosting at hotel and I want it to meet again tonight. She said that she is doing only car fun so I offer her to pay for the hotel and of course pay for the service. She agreed to that and I send her money for the hotel and she ghosted me after that, did not reply to any of my messages.
    You have probably figured this out and don't need to hear this at this point, but maybe others can learn from your experience: It's NEVER a good idea to send money ahead of time for a hotel. It's USUALLY a bad idea to send money ahead of time for ANY reason, the only possible exception (and some will even disagree with this) being sending a modest deposit to a high-end touring worker with a million glowing reviews and a sterling reputation.

  6. #15458
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/900478512809

    I met with Honey before when she was hosting at hotel and I want it to meet again tonight. She said that she is doing only car fun so I offer her to pay for the hotel and of course pay for the service. She agreed to that and I send her money for the hotel and she ghosted me after that, did not reply to any of my messages.
    I used to see her quite often then I headed to AZ for the winter last year, After I came back from AZ last May I set up an appt with her, confirmed and headed to the hotel to only be ghosted in the parking lot. This happed a couple time before I gave up on her. Shame I always enjoyed my time with her.

  7. #15457
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Ditto. I don't have time for that nonsense. I'm sure she's fun to boink, so I gave her a second chance after the first ghosting. She did it again. Ghosters don't get a third chance with me.
    Too Nice, your mailbox is full. But if it weren't, the reply I would send you would be "Don't care, not interested. Like I said, no third chance. ".

  8. #15456

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by IronMan2019  [View Original Post]
    Gave up on her a long time ago. Had set up appointments with her, arrived, then ghosted.
    Ditto. I don't have time for that nonsense. I'm sure she's fun to boink, so I gave her a second chance after the first ghosting. She did it again. Ghosters don't get a third chance with me.

  9. #15455

    Honey

    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/900478512809

    I met with Honey before when she was hosting at hotel and I want it to meet again tonight. She said that she is doing only car fun so I offer her to pay for the hotel and of course pay for the service. She agreed to that and I send her money for the hotel and she ghosted me after that, did not reply to any of my messages.
    Gave up on her a long time ago. Had set up appointments with her, arrived, then ghosted. She was worthy of my time before she started taking state funded vacations.

    I M.

  10. #15454
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreekFreak1  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/900478512809

    I met with Honey before when she was hosting at hotel and I want it to meet again tonight. She said that she is doing only car fun so I offer her to pay for the hotel and of course pay for the service. She agreed to that and I send her money for the hotel and she ghosted me after that, did not reply to any of my messages.
    Man I hate to hear that. I enjoyed many meetings with honey but as you mentioned, more often than not, her timing can leave a lot to be desired. I recentlyhad some car fun with her a couple weeks ago and that was nice but her directions were really weird and she was like 25 minutes late from when we were supposed to start. As much as I enjoy her, I don't think I would really trust her to make an outcall unless my timing was REALLY flexible (like up to an hour late). I hate pestering people but she's one you got to send a couple reminders to just to check in.

  11. #15453
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    For the last couple years, every time I saw a provider from STG, I came away feeling disappointed at best, and disgusted at worse. That streak has now been broken. After a few unsuccessful tries, I recently connected with Gigi for the first time, and I was not disappointed. Had a very good time. For starters, she looks great, better than the pics. Easygoing and easy to talk to. Accommodating menu, though as always YMMV. Worked to make me feel good, wasn't just going through the motions. Reasonable donation by today's inflated standards. Seems like maybe she's fairly high volume, which isn't ideal, but whatever. For me the only real drawback is that she was at one of the seedier motels in town, one I prefer to stay away from when possible, but again, whatever. I will likely repeat.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...i/736226989798
    I'm glad you enjoyed your time. I might give her another shot someday but she kinda forgot that I had paid for the GFE in the middle of the session, she seemed kind of high volume, and I didn't love her incall location and how the door was basically in view of the front lobby. My session was pretty much fine but to me, it didn't warrant the slightly higher rate. She does look good and felt like she got into it.

  12. #15452
    Quote Originally Posted by RawlSocket  [View Original Post]
    This is not intended to be taken personally, but sometimes the provider doesn't want to see a repeat client for their own reasons. Back in the day, I saw Eva / Selena at least a dozen times, as I mentioned before. We always got along great, and she would open up a lot about the "business". She was pretty in demand back then, and she told me she would turn down a lot of repeat clients. Sometimes because of appearance & hygiene, sometimes because of attitude. She was a pro, but one thing that bugged her was being called a w*e, b*h, c**t, etc. During the session. So there can always be reasons, even though we think they should just take the money and put out.
    Right on. A provider who is in high demand can be selective. Sucks for the guys they don't want to continue seeing, but c'est la guerre. I'm pretty sure Gigi has a decent number of regulars who she sees regularly.

  13. #15451
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    Gigi's very accommodating and nice to guys she's seeing for the first time. After that the experience degrades because she takes you for granted and even schedules a new guy over a repeat client!! Weird!!
    This is not intended to be taken personally, but sometimes the provider doesn't want to see a repeat client for their own reasons. Back in the day, I saw Eva / Selena at least a dozen times, as I mentioned before. We always got along great, and she would open up a lot about the "business". She was pretty in demand back then, and she told me she would turn down a lot of repeat clients. Sometimes because of appearance & hygiene, sometimes because of attitude. She was a pro, but one thing that bugged her was being called a w*e, b*h, c**t, etc. During the session. So there can always be reasons, even though we think they should just take the money and put out.

  14. #15450
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Get another burner. Try setting up appointment with original number she is familiar with. If no reply, but you see she is posting, hit her up from new burner. If she replies to new burner but not original she obviously doesn't want to see you. Never know, maybe she just enjoys the excitement of banging someone they never met before. I know I get excited about it many times.
    Or just move on and don't worry about whether or not a sex worker likes you.

  15. #15449

    Debra Hollander

    Curious if anyone has seen Debra Hollander recently? See she is coming to Madison next week. I saw some older reviews so just checking to see if anything more recent. Thanks!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape