Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 5330
-
01-13-25 18:21 #4610Senior Member

Posts: 975I hope that is still true. We're not buying eggs.
Originally Posted by DickFitswell
[View Original Post]
-
01-13-25 11:28 #4609Senior Member

Posts: 69Nice report however, just lay $$ on the table and that will get the same job done.
Originally Posted by SsnakeInc
[View Original Post]
-
01-12-25 19:31 #4608Senior Member

Posts: 216Sky. Victoria
Parking lot was still covered with snow. Luckily there were some tire marks already there to follow. Walked in and asked who was working, mamasan just said new girl. Had read it was Blue, Victoria, and a new girl so I was good with that. I ended up with Victoria. She is 5'5" 140 ish, 40's, short hair, ok face, nice D cups, she is thick but not fat. I would give her a 5. I gave her the house fee, and she said what about me. No problem let's get that out of the way.
TS was nice, soaped me up and then used her hands to give me a little rub on the table. It was early so the room was still a little chilly, but the sauna was great. Back in the room, I laid down and she stripped and gave me a little body slide. Flipped and then came the CBJ, and 69. Victoria said she liked that and and one point was grinding my face. I had the Viagra and Arginine going so after she rode me CG for a bit, I pounded her standing for the next 20 minutes or so, in a few different positions. She seemed to be enjoying it, as did I.
After finishing me off with a HJ, Victoria finished the hour with a nice relaxing rub down. Blue popped in to introduce herself. I had seen the other girl in the hallway earlier. Victoria told be her name is Angie and she is short and petite, which is more my preference. Victoria a was fun, and I wouldn't say no the next time, I have had fun with Blue before too, but next time I would try Angie. $. 8/$1. 6.
-
01-12-25 15:05 #4607Senior Member

Posts: 104Victoria at Sky
Excellent visit. She's of medium build, all natural. Pretty lady.
One of the best massages I've ever received. She walked on me from shoulders to calves.
Worked every joint and pressure point.
Left very happy.
-
01-11-25 14:59 #4606Senior Member

Posts: 217Phoenix
Right. The Toledo Phoenix is all legit.
Originally Posted by Turbo351
[View Original Post]
-
01-10-25 22:33 #4605Senior Member

Posts: 517They're open. Lexi is manager there now. They posted a few days ago.
Originally Posted by OhioRacer
[View Original Post]
Yeah it's JUST MASSAGE by an attractive girl. Don't expect more.
-
01-10-25 12:41 #4604Senior Member

Posts: 104She told me to leave a text if no one answered.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 20:04 #4603Senior Member

Posts: 136Shi Shi
She may have been busy with another client and unable to come to the door, if you know what I mean.
Originally Posted by GuyFromToledo3
[View Original Post]
Sometimes it reaches a point where there's no way the girl was going to get dressed and go out and open the door and talk to someone.
-
01-09-25 17:32 #4602Senior Member

Posts: 54Tried yesterday evening 730 ish, sign on, door locked.
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
-
01-09-25 16:41 #4601Senior Member

Posts: 114Pretty certain you're correct
I think they also own, or owned Lady Spa on Bernath / Airport as well. It's a shame they closed Top, their table shower was not bad.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
01-08-25 15:00 #4600Senior Member

Posts: 136FYI -- AMP closed
FYI for everyone.
Went out to Massage Relax Zone on Central. The AMP just west of Meijer. Was going to just check it out, ask questions, see who was working. Just a look-see, not staying.
The sign on the building was gone, the coverings on the windows were all removed and the place looked empty.
There was a sign on the door that said they had closed as of 12/31/2024. The new location was 185X South Reynolds road.
So I went down to 185X South Reynolds road. That is the Top Relax Massage. I am guessing, and this is strictly a guess on my part, but I'm guessing the same person owns both of them and the one on Central wasn't making enough money so they closed it and are trying to direct the customers over to the place on Reynolds road.
-
01-07-25 16:50 #4599Senior Member

Posts: 114Crap, I got that all wrong
I was thinking of Arizona, not Phoenix Relax. Please disregard. 🤣
Originally Posted by Turbo351
[View Original Post]
-
01-07-25 16:48 #4598Senior Member

Posts: 114Phoenix
It sounds like the wild west out there (again). Lots of shops lots of services available and sounds like many are young / pretty. Like mongers everywhere they complain about how it used to be better.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]
I haven't been yet but I've been studying their boards for an upcoming trip. Compared to here it sounds amazing, not quite Orlando but pretty damned good.
-
01-07-25 06:35 #4597Senior Member

Posts: 334Phoenix
Curious is anyone has been to Phoenix lately? It's been a few years since I've been there and understand that they are now legit, but wondering if they are now offering at least a HE. Man I miss the good old days with Lisa, she was a great fuck.
-
01-05-25 16:04 #4596Senior Member

Posts: 106There was a girl with that same name with a tattoo on her stomach that worked at sky for a bit.
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





