Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 736 to 750 of 5331
-
01-05-25 16:04 #4596Senior Member

Posts: 106There was a girl with that same name with a tattoo on her stomach that worked at sky for a bit.
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 12:23 #4595Senior Member

Posts: 104Not that I noticed.
Originally Posted by MustacheRide
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 11:46 #4594Senior Member

Posts: 1365300
Last time I was there I had Mia. Don't remember any tattoos, but I was looking at other things. 😁.
Originally Posted by MustacheRide
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 09:37 #4593Senior Member

Posts: 106Did she have any tattoos??
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 18:16 #4592Senior Member

Posts: 104The same as Sky.
Originally Posted by Sparrow3
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 15:20 #4591Senior Member

Posts: 1365333
What was the contribution cost and tips?
Originally Posted by DeltaGreen
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 12:42 #4590Senior Member

Posts: 1045333 Secor
Visited yesterday. Met Shi Shi, only woman working.
Slender middle aged. Attractive. Gave a good massage.
No table shower available, more time for a massage.
Another girl was supposed to be arriving soon, interrupted by phone calls.
Left very happy.
-
01-01-25 01:59 #4589Senior Member

Posts: 36https://skipthegames.com/posts/sandu...a/268807960192
Originally Posted by BadBird
[View Original Post]
Sorry about that, see if this works.
-
12-31-24 17:17 #4588Senior Member

Posts: 1674Your link is incomplete.
Originally Posted by GoLucky7775
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 17:04 #4587Senior Member

Posts: 36Any information on her
Saw her advertising before but never had the chance of meet. Is she worth it or any information greatly appreciated.
Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/fremo...a/906232744667
-
12-31-24 13:54 #4586Senior Member

Posts: 26Victoria
Any info on Victorias looks and service?
Originally Posted by Scotty66
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 20:58 #4585Senior Member

Posts: 76I had a session with Victoria. Highly recommended! I have seen Blue before, and she recognized me when she popped in at the end of the session. I did not catch the 3rd ladies name.
Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 17:33 #4584Senior Member

Posts: 332Asian
I have in the past, before the bust. It was a pain in the ass setting things up. The actual appointment was better than being in a parlor. Its very hit or miss when it came down to the looks of the girl. First one was very attractive, skinny, bolt ons, great service. Second time was a short overweight one, I politely said no and walked out. Tried again the next day and yet another overweight girl. I pretty much gave up and went to an AMP.
Originally Posted by ToledosBlade
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 16:38 #4583Senior Member

Posts: 84Hotel Asians?
Has anyone had any luck reaching the hotel, Asians? The last couple of weeks they post 2-3 times a day but it doesn't seem as though they actually ever respond.
-
12-30-24 14:55 #4582Senior Member

Posts: 690Their Snapchat is active everyday. Have a few good looking girls.
Originally Posted by TheDean12
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





