Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 356 FirstFirst ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 736 to 750 of 5331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4596
    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Not that I noticed.
    There was a girl with that same name with a tattoo on her stomach that worked at sky for a bit.

  2. #4595
    Quote Originally Posted by MustacheRide  [View Original Post]
    Did she have any tattoos??
    Not that I noticed.

  3. #4594

    5300

    Quote Originally Posted by MustacheRide  [View Original Post]
    Did she have any tattoos??
    Last time I was there I had Mia. Don't remember any tattoos, but I was looking at other things. 😁.

  4. #4593
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    What was the contribution cost and tips?
    Did she have any tattoos??

  5. #4592
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow3  [View Original Post]
    What was the contribution cost and tips?
    The same as Sky.

  6. #4591

    5333

    Quote Originally Posted by DeltaGreen  [View Original Post]
    Visited yesterday. Met Shi Shi, only woman working.

    Slender middle aged. Attractive. Gave a good massage.

    No table shower available, more time for a massage.

    Another girl was supposed to be arriving soon, interrupted by phone calls.

    Left very happy.
    What was the contribution cost and tips?

  7. #4590

    5333 Secor

    Visited yesterday. Met Shi Shi, only woman working.

    Slender middle aged. Attractive. Gave a good massage.

    No table shower available, more time for a massage.

    Another girl was supposed to be arriving soon, interrupted by phone calls.

    Left very happy.

  8. #4589
    Quote Originally Posted by BadBird  [View Original Post]
    Your link is incomplete.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sandu...a/268807960192

    Sorry about that, see if this works.

  9. #4588
    Quote Originally Posted by GoLucky7775  [View Original Post]
    Saw her advertising before but never had the chance of meet. Is she worth it or any information greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fremo...a/906232744667
    Your link is incomplete.

  10. #4587

    Any information on her

    Saw her advertising before but never had the chance of meet. Is she worth it or any information greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fremo...a/906232744667

  11. #4586

    Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty66  [View Original Post]
    I had a session with Victoria. Highly recommended! I have seen Blue before, and she recognized me when she popped in at the end of the session. I did not catch the 3rd ladies name.
    Any info on Victorias looks and service?

  12. #4585
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteSchweddy  [View Original Post]
    Currently Blue and Victoria, but didn't ask who the 3rd one is right now. They always have three. Victoria and Blue are both fantastic.
    I had a session with Victoria. Highly recommended! I have seen Blue before, and she recognized me when she popped in at the end of the session. I did not catch the 3rd ladies name.

  13. #4584

    Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by ToledosBlade  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any luck reaching the hotel, Asians? The last couple of weeks they post 2-3 times a day but it doesn't seem as though they actually ever respond.
    I have in the past, before the bust. It was a pain in the ass setting things up. The actual appointment was better than being in a parlor. Its very hit or miss when it came down to the looks of the girl. First one was very attractive, skinny, bolt ons, great service. Second time was a short overweight one, I politely said no and walked out. Tried again the next day and yet another overweight girl. I pretty much gave up and went to an AMP.

  14. #4583

    Hotel Asians?

    Has anyone had any luck reaching the hotel, Asians? The last couple of weeks they post 2-3 times a day but it doesn't seem as though they actually ever respond.

  15. #4582
    Quote Originally Posted by TheDean12  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas,

    I'm curious does anyone know if Tropical Touch closed? I have no plans of going there but they haven't posted anything on FB for over a month and they don't respond to messages either. Like I said I'm just curious.
    Their Snapchat is active everyday. Have a few good looking girls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape