Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 16668
-
01-06-25 12:10 #15438Senior Member

Posts: 50Reviews
Has anyone had a chance to meet this lady. I thought I saw a review on her a while back. But she doesn't have a name in her ad.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/313171853211
-
01-05-25 19:09 #15437Senior Member

Posts: 434Jade and Kellie
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...-/507544582003
Anyone insight on either of these girls?
-
01-04-25 18:57 #15436Regular Member

Posts: 22Sexi Queen Molly, Sexi BBW, MissXXXSmoke
Couldn't find any reviews or posts about this one, and definitely would have preferred to know what was in store, so will report on the TOFTT:
It seems she has gone through a few name changes. Now it is Sexi Queen Molly, think previous posts had MissXXXSmoke and BBW Sexi and Loving.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...-/354172784369
https://skipthegames.com/posts/janes...-/122388760865
Incall was in a trailer park. Inside was rough. A shower curtain served as the door to her room. She had a black eye from apparently a bar fight with another girl. A hammer hung over a dingy mattress (pictured) on the floor. Multiple people in the house, though she made sure they were not in the common areas before passing through.
Large overhanging belly (pictured dress hides this). She was asking for more than 200 hhr. Frankly a sad situation all around; she was nice and just seems like someone with not a lot of options to get through an unfortunate life. Did not even seem to be on hard drugs.
-
01-04-25 18:50 #15435Senior Member

Posts: 206Made a 2nd account. Have some generic none pics not of me just posters or images. Its logged into fb dating have it in the bio, also meetme. If you know any of the working girls look them up and some of their buddies who are down on their luck seem to not shy away and they aren't ran through like the normal girls. Got to get creative these days. I'm using rando social apps and not normal apps to find girls now.
Originally Posted by LoveBoydodo
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 12:18 #15434Senior Member

Posts: 443Please elaborate about facebook.
How do you know who is up for it and who is not in facebook?
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 18:07 #15433Senior Member

Posts: 206There was two girls from la crosse that were good but only in town for thanksgiving and left mid Dec., skip is shit gotten some good response on facebook have two cued up that I'm going to see soon for cheaper than what skip girls are asking I'd just browse social media and give it a shot, sucks but if you have nothing to lose or don't give a shit like me it actually works.
Originally Posted by OnlyHuman
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 17:43 #15432Senior Member

Posts: 64Maybe I'm reading it wrong, but is the risk from a crew she has? Or from something you can't get rid of? Jw because I was considering seeing her, and would be cool to know what the risk is leaning towards. I tried a PM but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 16:15 #15431Senior Member

Posts: 193Sorry, I didn't mean to be vague. And I've been out of town for almost week and am just I'm seeing this now.
Originally Posted by TJ321
[View Original Post]
TJ hit the nail on the head when he said "I'm guessing he did a couple subsequent visits and this girl's crew gave him trouble. Or she's LE affiliated. Not much else it can be unless he got something from the experience he can't get rid of. " Not only that but don't forget that hotels have cameras everywhere. And, yeah there are certain things you can't get rid of.
So, that's all I'm going to say on the subject. You all can make your own decisions from here on out. If it's worth the risk then have fun.
-
01-03-25 12:08 #15430Senior Member

Posts: 75Break Me experience
Contacted BreakMe last Saturday, requesting her availability, I received a rapid response to my text and her requesting a photo. A bit wary from my end as I would normally forget the provider, but based on the previous report I did provide a reasonable likeness. To which I received her quick response asking when I could swing by. Unfortunately, my timing did not work out on this occasion so I wasn't able to meet with her. I will report back once I am able to make subsequent contact and actual visit. But from my brief communication contact with her, other than the photo request, all seems legit.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 11:00 #15429Senior Member

Posts: 64Madison
Hello,
Looking for a little help. I haven't dipped into Madison in a bit and it seems it's dried up more than before. My go to head doc isn't posting. Do you have any leads? Feel free to PM me.
-
01-03-25 09:42 #15428Senior Member

Posts: 1148He did, sorta
Widaddy did include Break Me In in his roundup of who he considered worthwhile providers a couple months ago. See post #15274. He liked her a lot at that point.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 08:58 #15427Senior Member

Posts: 127I think Bruno and I have been the only ones to give her a review. From the dms I've been having with widaddy, I'm not getting a vibe that he's never actually seen her. Which I'm glad to hear because I plan on continuing to see her as much as I can!
Originally Posted by TJ321
[View Original Post]
-
01-03-25 06:46 #15426Senior Member

Posts: 694He actually was the one that gave at least one good review on her and possibly two. Then he obviously circled back and has been rather quiet on the matter. I'm guessing he did a couple subsequent visits and this girl's crew gave him trouble. Or she's LE affiliated. Not much else it can be unless he got something from the experience he can't get rid of.
Originally Posted by ClayBillClay
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 10:37 #15425Senior Member

Posts: 113Yes please share
Please share what these problems may be. Being very vague doesn't help much. It's just a bit odd that a couple people have a good review, then you say it's bad and don't give any reasons.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 21:42 #15424Senior Member

Posts: 106I believe she was reviewed awhile back. If I remember correctly, good massage but nothing extra.
Originally Posted by BigGuyTagme
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





