Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 1084 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 16673
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15428

    He did, sorta

    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    I think Bruno and I have been the only ones to give her a review. From the dms I've been having with widaddy, I'm not getting a vibe that he's never actually seen her. Which I'm glad to hear because I plan on continuing to see her as much as I can!
    Widaddy did include Break Me In in his roundup of who he considered worthwhile providers a couple months ago. See post #15274. He liked her a lot at that point.

  2. #15427
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ321  [View Original Post]
    He actually was the one that gave at least one good review on her and possibly two. Then he obviously circled back and has been rather quiet on the matter. I'm guessing he did a couple subsequent visits and this girl's crew gave him trouble. Or she's LE affiliated. Not much else it can be unless he got something from the experience he can't get rid of.
    I think Bruno and I have been the only ones to give her a review. From the dms I've been having with widaddy, I'm not getting a vibe that he's never actually seen her. Which I'm glad to hear because I plan on continuing to see her as much as I can!

  3. #15426
    Senior Member


    Posts: 695
    Quote Originally Posted by ClayBillClay  [View Original Post]
    Please share what these problems may be. Being very vague doesn't help much. It's just a bit odd that a couple people have a good review, then you say it's bad and don't give any reasons.
    He actually was the one that gave at least one good review on her and possibly two. Then he obviously circled back and has been rather quiet on the matter. I'm guessing he did a couple subsequent visits and this girl's crew gave him trouble. Or she's LE affiliated. Not much else it can be unless he got something from the experience he can't get rid of.

  4. #15425

    Yes please share

    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Beware of Break Me In girl unless you want problems for yourself on multiple levels. There are definitely better fish in the sea without all the problems. Happy New Year.
    Please share what these problems may be. Being very vague doesn't help much. It's just a bit odd that a couple people have a good review, then you say it's bad and don't give any reasons.

  5. #15424
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyTagme  [View Original Post]
    Hello guys,

    I been looking for a body rub or a nuru provider in the area and I been seen this post for a long time she does not send pics and does not have any reviews. Anyone seen her before is she legit? Reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/819967810655
    I believe she was reviewed awhile back. If I remember correctly, good massage but nothing extra.

  6. #15423
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Beware of Break Me In girl unless you want problems for yourself on multiple levels. There are definitely better fish in the sea without all the problems. Happy New Year.
    Please share what the problems with break me in girl are.

    Also if there are any fish in the sea worth seeing, please share. I haven't seen anything in the Madison area worth seeing in months.

  7. #15422

    Beware of Break Me In

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyTagme  [View Original Post]
    Where is her ads? I don't know who that is.
    Beware of Break Me In girl unless you want problems for yourself on multiple levels. There are definitely better fish in the sea without all the problems. Happy New Year.

  8. #15421
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    FINALLY got to see the "break me in I'm new" girl! As Bruno said, I'd highly recommend. Easily my new favorite in town. Very much gets into it, is down for pretty much whatever, and doesn't appear to have the typical issues we're used to with some of these working girls. The only complaint I have is you really should bring your own covers. She seemed open to the idea of BBFS and that's just not how I like to roll. Otherwise very happy with my experience and I'll continue to try and see her whenever I can or when she's available. Treat this one well!
    Where is her ads? I don't know who that is.

  9. #15420

    Sensual Body Rubs

    Hello guys,

    I been looking for a body rub or a nuru provider in the area and I been seen this post for a long time she does not send pics and does not have any reviews. Anyone seen her before is she legit? Reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/819967810655

  10. #15419
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate it when cheap, high-volume girls advertise BBFS so that I know who to avoid. Girls who do this don't give a damn about anything other than feeding their habit, and if your protection breaks with them, you're screwed.
    Wonder what her habit is. Is meth the thing of choice these days still? Had a girl take a hit of a crack pipe before we started and I just upped and left LOL.

  11. #15418
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Yikes. Cheap and BBFS seems like a disaster or a short life.
    I appreciate it when cheap, high-volume girls advertise BBFS so that I know who to avoid. Girls who do this don't give a damn about anything other than feeding their habit, and if your protection breaks with them, you're screwed.

  12. #15417

    Escalating fast

    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Someone probably has an issue with her or a BF / handler is owed money.
    The two infos don't match dob. Maybe tag along fake documents along with narcs. Downhill fast, steer clear and stay safe.

  13. #15416
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    She's been BB friendly from day-1 (couple years ago). Not anal friendly though.
    Yikes. Cheap and BBFS seems like a disaster or a short life.

  14. #15415
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Jenna touch my butt. Used to be pretty chill did BBBJ but only cover everything else. Seems like she's doing bb anything now a days has she gone down hill? Drug use? Whats the mo on her these days.
    She's been BB friendly from day-1 (couple years ago). Not anal friendly though.

  15. #15414

    Issue

    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm addressing an elephant in the room, but does anyone have info on why this is happening? I have no intent to see this person regardless, just curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/904225167904
    Someone probably has an issue with her or a BF / handler is owed money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape