Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 16668
-
01-01-25 16:54 #15423Senior Member

Posts: 434Please share what the problems with break me in girl are.
Originally Posted by WiDaddy
[View Original Post]
Also if there are any fish in the sea worth seeing, please share. I haven't seen anything in the Madison area worth seeing in months.
-
01-01-25 16:42 #15422Senior Member

Posts: 193Beware of Break Me In
Beware of Break Me In girl unless you want problems for yourself on multiple levels. There are definitely better fish in the sea without all the problems. Happy New Year.
Originally Posted by BigGuyTagme
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 13:32 #15421Regular Member

Posts: 3Where is her ads? I don't know who that is.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
01-01-25 13:19 #15420Regular Member

Posts: 3Sensual Body Rubs
Hello guys,
I been looking for a body rub or a nuru provider in the area and I been seen this post for a long time she does not send pics and does not have any reviews. Anyone seen her before is she legit? Reviews?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/819967810655
-
12-31-24 23:17 #15419Senior Member

Posts: 206Wonder what her habit is. Is meth the thing of choice these days still? Had a girl take a hit of a crack pipe before we started and I just upped and left LOL.
Originally Posted by Varanus
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 13:11 #15418Senior Member

Posts: 338I appreciate it when cheap, high-volume girls advertise BBFS so that I know who to avoid. Girls who do this don't give a damn about anything other than feeding their habit, and if your protection breaks with them, you're screwed.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 20:58 #15417Senior Member

Posts: 117Escalating fast
The two infos don't match dob. Maybe tag along fake documents along with narcs. Downhill fast, steer clear and stay safe.
Originally Posted by RunawayTruck
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 22:26 #15416Senior Member

Posts: 206Yikes. Cheap and BBFS seems like a disaster or a short life.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 13:55 #15415Senior Member

Posts: 772She's been BB friendly from day-1 (couple years ago). Not anal friendly though.
Originally Posted by SandFourMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 21:41 #15414Senior Member

Posts: 106Issue
Someone probably has an issue with her or a BF / handler is owed money.
Originally Posted by HeGetsAround
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 21:34 #15413Senior Member

Posts: 89Bf?
Would think any guy she saw wouldn't have this information, so maybe a boyfriend? Either way avoid.
Originally Posted by HeGetsAround
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 10:39 #15412Senior Member

Posts: 64Interesting
Maybe I'm addressing an elephant in the room, but does anyone have info on why this is happening? I have no intent to see this person regardless, just curious.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/904225167904
-
12-28-24 01:14 #15411Senior Member

Posts: 206Hows jenna these days
Jenna touch my butt. Used to be pretty chill did BBBJ but only cover everything else. Seems like she's doing bb anything now a days has she gone down hill? Drug use? Whats the mo on her these days.
-
12-27-24 17:49 #15410Senior Member

Posts: 961I just thought it was strange. She said she's picky on who she sees. I asked her if age was a factor but she wouldn't reply. I'm 70 years old and figured if I'm just to old, why bother. Maybe some day when I get an opportunity to get to the west side I'll text her from another number and fake picture just to see if she's available. Not how I like to play it, but if that's what she wants, I guess I'll have to play the game.
Originally Posted by Drake11
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 15:39 #15409Senior Member

Posts: 800I'd try a midget.
Originally Posted by Free34
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





