The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 27920
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25310
    Senior Member


    Posts: 162

    RE: ndca

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Something about her pics (really hidden) leads to believe she was on TNA under a different name. Anyone know if she belongs?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rncess.649480/#about.
    She does not.

  2. #25309

    KaytheFinest

    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%97.2962832/

    Fun little freak. Nice c cup real boobs. She went to put on the cover for CBJ and I said no cover. Deepthroat was decent. She works hard. Pussy was dripping wet.

    I just put her in doggie and she took it no questions asked.

    She gets vocal when you hit it right. Blasted off inside her.
    She looks hot. Nice.

  3. #25308
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1102

    Kaythefinest

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...92%97.2962832/

    Fun little freak. Nice c cup real boobs. She went to put on the cover for CBJ and I said no cover. Deepthroat was decent. She works hard. Pussy was dripping wet.

    I just put her in doggie and she took it no questions asked.

    She gets vocal when you hit it right. Blasted off inside her.

    She had a little firm belly. Not sure if she has gained weight or if she might be early on expecting. Paid her VIP rate.

  4. #25307
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaji  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...l/157378472374

    Keep seeing her pop up, anyone drop the 1. 5 or talk her down.
    Take a close inspection of that second pic and keep your 1,5 k. WTF? You can get laid all night and day on seeking for 1,5 k. You can bare a 20 yo for 7-8. Just saying IMO she's rough without the filtered pics. Some guy will drop the money tho and inflate yet again the market. Lack mindset. The pics make us horny tho. LOL I get it.

    Peace.

  5. #25306
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    How bad does she really look. I don't expect playboy looks but is she fugly?
    She's early 50's mom bod, nice titties and decent butt, the face is indeed squarish but when she's in CG riding you with her decently tight box, and then your turn her face down and you'll deep assfuck Jason Bourne, and she'll take it all.

    Very clean incall, prompt comms.

    Hope this helps.

  6. #25305

    NdcaPrncess

    Something about her pics (really hidden) leads to believe she was on TNA under a different name. Anyone know if she belongs?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rncess.649480/#about.

  7. #25304

    Alert: Cassie Shakedown

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seata...t/766719216263

    Avoid like the plague. Bait & Switch. She threatened me.

  8. #25303

    How bad

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her a while back. Great lay, will take it up the butt, never was big on her Matt Damon looks.
    How bad does she really look. I don't expect playboy looks but is she fugly?

  9. #25302
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have firsthand intel if she belongs? Goes by AJ on the other board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aj0000.604900/#xfmgMedia.
    Haven't seen her but would like to. Hot MILF! Don't know any details regarding menu / service.

  10. #25301
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaji  [View Original Post]
    Halfway house vibes. There's a card entry but a side entrance and a pointless sign saying it's "monitored by Fife PD" after certain hours. Someone earlier said it best it's pretty grimy and my clothes carry the odor after.
    I set up to see a girl in Tacoma one time. When I met up with her in front of her place, she brought me in and I had to sign in with my Id and sign my name. I was like fuck that shit and I left. I forgot her name. I wish I knew cause I would've posted it here cause it seemed really similar to what he went through. If I got to sign in and show my Id, there's no way I'm heading upstairs.

  11. #25300
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    Halfway house vibes. There's a card entry but a side entrance and a pointless sign saying it's "monitored by Fife PD" after certain hours. Someone earlier said it best it's pretty grimy and my clothes carry the odor after.

  12. #25299

    Dumping loads from skipthegames girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Massaji  [View Original Post]
    Yep, been dumping loads weekly since she popped up. Pretty sure she has a pimp as there were a couple times I showed up and "she" was texting me to come in while I was knocking on the door with no answer.
    What's the incall like in Fife? https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...y/110295942817.

  13. #25298

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Massaji  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...l/157378472374

    Keep seeing her pop up, anyone drop the 1. 5 or talk her down.
    She has an incall. Seems super sketch. She is a little m $ at thead. I bailed because she just looked off and gave me a bad vibe, her bed is 2 x4 with some plywood on top. If you take one for the team, let us know. To me it wasn't worth the risk.

  14. #25297

    Toftt

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...l/157378472374

    Keep seeing her pop up, anyone drop the 1. 5 or talk her down.

  15. #25296
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this lady? Are the photos bait and switch? Too good to be true? https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...y/110295942817

    Looks like she is open to anything except greek.
    Yep, been dumping loads weekly since she popped up. Pretty sure she has a pimp as there were a couple times I showed up and "she" was texting me to come in while I was knocking on the door with no answer.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape