Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 174 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 224 274 674 1174 ... LastLast
Results 2,596 to 2,610 of 27794
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25199
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    How bad does she really look. I don't expect playboy looks but is she fugly?
    She's early 50's mom bod, nice titties and decent butt, the face is indeed squarish but when she's in CG riding you with her decently tight box, and then your turn her face down and you'll deep assfuck Jason Bourne, and she'll take it all.

    Very clean incall, prompt comms.

    Hope this helps.

  2. #25198

    NdcaPrncess

    Something about her pics (really hidden) leads to believe she was on TNA under a different name. Anyone know if she belongs?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...rncess.649480/#about.

  3. #25197

    Alert: Cassie Shakedown

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seata...t/766719216263

    Avoid like the plague. Bait & Switch. She threatened me.

  4. #25196

    How bad

    Quote Originally Posted by MrG2J  [View Original Post]
    I posted about her a while back. Great lay, will take it up the butt, never was big on her Matt Damon looks.
    How bad does she really look. I don't expect playboy looks but is she fugly?

  5. #25195
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have firsthand intel if she belongs? Goes by AJ on the other board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aj0000.604900/#xfmgMedia.
    Haven't seen her but would like to. Hot MILF! Don't know any details regarding menu / service.

  6. #25194
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaji  [View Original Post]
    Halfway house vibes. There's a card entry but a side entrance and a pointless sign saying it's "monitored by Fife PD" after certain hours. Someone earlier said it best it's pretty grimy and my clothes carry the odor after.
    I set up to see a girl in Tacoma one time. When I met up with her in front of her place, she brought me in and I had to sign in with my Id and sign my name. I was like fuck that shit and I left. I forgot her name. I wish I knew cause I would've posted it here cause it seemed really similar to what he went through. If I got to sign in and show my Id, there's no way I'm heading upstairs.

  7. #25193
    Quote Originally Posted by BareItAllXxx  [View Original Post]
    Halfway house vibes. There's a card entry but a side entrance and a pointless sign saying it's "monitored by Fife PD" after certain hours. Someone earlier said it best it's pretty grimy and my clothes carry the odor after.

  8. #25192

    Dumping loads from skipthegames girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Massaji  [View Original Post]
    Yep, been dumping loads weekly since she popped up. Pretty sure she has a pimp as there were a couple times I showed up and "she" was texting me to come in while I was knocking on the door with no answer.
    What's the incall like in Fife? https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...y/110295942817.

  9. #25191

    Don't

    Quote Originally Posted by Massaji  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...l/157378472374

    Keep seeing her pop up, anyone drop the 1. 5 or talk her down.
    She has an incall. Seems super sketch. She is a little m $ at thead. I bailed because she just looked off and gave me a bad vibe, her bed is 2 x4 with some plywood on top. If you take one for the team, let us know. To me it wasn't worth the risk.

  10. #25190

    Toftt

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...l/157378472374

    Keep seeing her pop up, anyone drop the 1. 5 or talk her down.

  11. #25189
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this lady? Are the photos bait and switch? Too good to be true? https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...y/110295942817

    Looks like she is open to anything except greek.
    Yep, been dumping loads weekly since she popped up. Pretty sure she has a pimp as there were a couple times I showed up and "she" was texting me to come in while I was knocking on the door with no answer.

  12. #25188
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1153
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Been doing this hobby for over 10 years and I have never been robbed or even had a girl go through my pockets while I'm in the shower or something even with some addicts taking a load. Until today, I won't post too much info since she may have gleaned some sort of identifying information on me. But make sure you keep that extra tip for CIP and such in a hidden place at all times.
    A while, a provider took a hobbyist phone, while he was taking a shower, she got caught red handed, he posted an alert, don't remember all the details, but I've been taking a small gym bag with me, put everything in it and close by while in bed or in bathroom, I don't even take my wallet with me.

  13. #25187
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2924
    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Korean-Vietnamese. She has several reviews. Offered CIP (it's not cheap!) but it just feels a little off to me. Anyone seen her before or knows if she's legit?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...87%B3.2960535/
    What's not cheap?

  14. #25186

    AnnikaJane

    Anyone have firsthand intel if she belongs? Goes by AJ on the other board.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...aj0000.604900/#xfmgMedia.

  15. #25185

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Korean-Vietnamese. She has several reviews. Offered CIP (it's not cheap!) but it just feels a little off to me. Anyone seen her before or knows if she's legit?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...87%B3.2960535/
    Nope but she is my radar too. Anyone with any intel please share. She does look cute. Recently my experiences on the board have been sub-par so I doubt I would actually see her for a big upcharge, but would be good to know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape