Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 84 of 1112 FirstFirst ... 34 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 134 184 584 1084 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 16668
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15423
    Quote Originally Posted by WiDaddy  [View Original Post]
    Beware of Break Me In girl unless you want problems for yourself on multiple levels. There are definitely better fish in the sea without all the problems. Happy New Year.
    Please share what the problems with break me in girl are.

    Also if there are any fish in the sea worth seeing, please share. I haven't seen anything in the Madison area worth seeing in months.

  2. #15422

    Beware of Break Me In

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuyTagme  [View Original Post]
    Where is her ads? I don't know who that is.
    Beware of Break Me In girl unless you want problems for yourself on multiple levels. There are definitely better fish in the sea without all the problems. Happy New Year.

  3. #15421
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    FINALLY got to see the "break me in I'm new" girl! As Bruno said, I'd highly recommend. Easily my new favorite in town. Very much gets into it, is down for pretty much whatever, and doesn't appear to have the typical issues we're used to with some of these working girls. The only complaint I have is you really should bring your own covers. She seemed open to the idea of BBFS and that's just not how I like to roll. Otherwise very happy with my experience and I'll continue to try and see her whenever I can or when she's available. Treat this one well!
    Where is her ads? I don't know who that is.

  4. #15420

    Sensual Body Rubs

    Hello guys,

    I been looking for a body rub or a nuru provider in the area and I been seen this post for a long time she does not send pics and does not have any reviews. Anyone seen her before is she legit? Reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...l/819967810655

  5. #15419
    Quote Originally Posted by Varanus  [View Original Post]
    I appreciate it when cheap, high-volume girls advertise BBFS so that I know who to avoid. Girls who do this don't give a damn about anything other than feeding their habit, and if your protection breaks with them, you're screwed.
    Wonder what her habit is. Is meth the thing of choice these days still? Had a girl take a hit of a crack pipe before we started and I just upped and left LOL.

  6. #15418
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Yikes. Cheap and BBFS seems like a disaster or a short life.
    I appreciate it when cheap, high-volume girls advertise BBFS so that I know who to avoid. Girls who do this don't give a damn about anything other than feeding their habit, and if your protection breaks with them, you're screwed.

  7. #15417

    Escalating fast

    Quote Originally Posted by RunawayTruck  [View Original Post]
    Someone probably has an issue with her or a BF / handler is owed money.
    The two infos don't match dob. Maybe tag along fake documents along with narcs. Downhill fast, steer clear and stay safe.

  8. #15416
    Quote Originally Posted by DionysusII  [View Original Post]
    She's been BB friendly from day-1 (couple years ago). Not anal friendly though.
    Yikes. Cheap and BBFS seems like a disaster or a short life.

  9. #15415
    Quote Originally Posted by SandFourMan  [View Original Post]
    Jenna touch my butt. Used to be pretty chill did BBBJ but only cover everything else. Seems like she's doing bb anything now a days has she gone down hill? Drug use? Whats the mo on her these days.
    She's been BB friendly from day-1 (couple years ago). Not anal friendly though.

  10. #15414

    Issue

    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm addressing an elephant in the room, but does anyone have info on why this is happening? I have no intent to see this person regardless, just curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/904225167904
    Someone probably has an issue with her or a BF / handler is owed money.

  11. #15413

    Bf?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeGetsAround  [View Original Post]
    Maybe I'm addressing an elephant in the room, but does anyone have info on why this is happening? I have no intent to see this person regardless, just curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/904225167904
    Would think any guy she saw wouldn't have this information, so maybe a boyfriend? Either way avoid.

  12. #15412

    Interesting

    Maybe I'm addressing an elephant in the room, but does anyone have info on why this is happening? I have no intent to see this person regardless, just curious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/madis...h/904225167904

  13. #15411

    Hows jenna these days

    Jenna touch my butt. Used to be pretty chill did BBBJ but only cover everything else. Seems like she's doing bb anything now a days has she gone down hill? Drug use? Whats the mo on her these days.

  14. #15410
    Quote Originally Posted by Drake11  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she did ask for a picture. I figured it was a safe gamble after brunos review. If you're uncomfortable, I understand but she's a great time. She told me recently that she won't be advertising on stg as much moving forward so I'd still recommend seeing her if you can but don't go if that picture thing is too big of an ask.
    I just thought it was strange. She said she's picky on who she sees. I asked her if age was a factor but she wouldn't reply. I'm 70 years old and figured if I'm just to old, why bother. Maybe some day when I get an opportunity to get to the west side I'll text her from another number and fake picture just to see if she's available. Not how I like to play it, but if that's what she wants, I guess I'll have to play the game.

  15. #15409
    Quote Originally Posted by Free34  [View Original Post]
    STG has had like four different Midgets in the last month.

    Where are they all coming from and who requested them?

    Just one old-school decent girl like Dallas, and a few others would be far my preference.

    (I would have used the term little people, however, that is how they describe themselves. Almost as much as a dilemma as the pronoun game).
    I'd try a midget.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape