rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 175 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 225 275 675 1175 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,625 of 27795
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25185

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by InHerGuts  [View Original Post]
    Korean-Vietnamese. She has several reviews. Offered CIP (it's not cheap!) but it just feels a little off to me. Anyone seen her before or knows if she's legit?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...87%B3.2960535/
    Nope but she is my radar too. Anyone with any intel please share. She does look cute. Recently my experiences on the board have been sub-par so I doubt I would actually see her for a big upcharge, but would be good to know.

  2. #25184

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this lady? Are the photos bait and switch? Too good to be true? https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...y/110295942817

    Looks like she is open to anything except greek.
    Sad part is she probably use to do Greek but someone was to rough and ruined it for the rest. I've met providers that done Greek and stop from someone that went in with no warm up or when she said stop they didn't. I seen them 1 min and a month or 2 later next visit of the table. I've talk to 2 or 3 about 7 8 years ago that actually needed medical attention.

    Anyway not every girl wants it rough and wants pain part of the experience with every guy. Some of the stories on here go a little to far sometimes with me with what some people describe as a session. I've also heard some girl do it just to get the session over and on the way. So for a slightly above vanilla guy like me some of you are just ruining things for people like me.

    Y'all do what you like but damn think a little bit about the abuse or boarder line rap with the E on the end before you end up over doing it or next to Diddy saying it was consensual LOL.

  3. #25183

    Tasha. Is this TGTBT

    Korean-Vietnamese. She has several reviews. Offered CIP (it's not cheap!) but it just feels a little off to me. Anyone seen her before or knows if she's legit?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...87%B3.2960535/

  4. #25182
    Quote Originally Posted by PlayingJsea  [View Original Post]
    Been doing this hobby for over 10 years and I have never been robbed or even had a girl go through my pockets while I'm in the shower or something even with some addicts taking a load. Until today, I won't post too much info since she may have gleaned some sort of identifying information on me. But make sure you keep that extra tip for CIP and such in a hidden place at all times.
    Shoot sorry to hear that bro. That really sucks.

  5. #25181
    Been doing this hobby for over 10 years and I have never been robbed or even had a girl go through my pockets while I'm in the shower or something even with some addicts taking a load. Until today, I won't post too much info since she may have gleaned some sort of identifying information on me. But make sure you keep that extra tip for CIP and such in a hidden place at all times.

  6. #25180

    She's real and belongs here

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyNamedSally  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this lady? Are the photos bait and switch? Too good to be true? https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...y/110295942817

    Looks like she is open to anything except greek.
    I have seen her several times. Incall is in grimy fife motel but she is the girl in the picture. DM for details.

  7. #25179
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeThomas1086  [View Original Post]
    And info on this lady?
    She will try to milk you for cash constantly. I never even saw her but she reached out to me several times asking me to just give her money for rent and stuff. She's done that with several guys on the other site.

  8. #25178
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    JuicyJenna- https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-jenna.612738/#about.

    ISOYF- https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m.../isoyf.610441/#about.

    Babygirlmaiz- https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lmazie.534307/#about Sown side is that She is outcall only.

    Please DM directly if you dont want to broadcast to all.
    Jenna will if you have a recent check and are willing to shell out more than it's worth.

    Babygirlmazie's pics are 3 years old and her VIP is probably a covered hand job from 10 feet away using one of them grabber things for old folks.

    ISOYF is an alternate account for someone who used to post about 3 years ago if memory serves. Most of her pics are old, but I think she's friendly to the topic.

  9. #25177

    Ashley Rae?

    And info on this lady?

  10. #25176

    TGTBT: Green Eyed Vixen?

    Anyone see this lady? Are the photos bait and switch? Too good to be true? https://skipthegames.com/posts/fife-...y/110295942817

    Looks like she is open to anything except greek.

  11. #25175
    Anyone know if anyone else from the crew with dolcesempre is also a cum fiend? She seems to run with Glisten, Asylum and co. I know Trixie is a no after her pregnancy but any of the others give it up?

  12. #25174

    Do these girls belong here?

    JuicyJenna- https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...-jenna.612738/#about.

    ISOYF- https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m.../isoyf.610441/#about.

    Babygirlmaiz- https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...lmazie.534307/#about Sown side is that She is outcall only.

    Please DM directly if you dont want to broadcast to all.

  13. #25173

    LF recommendation

    Been out of the game since before covid, and want to dive in to relive the old days just a bit as a bit of a birthday present. I've read the board and keep up with stuff, but looking for actual recommendations. If you were going to pick one, who would you go for? Hopefully young-ish, hot-ish, and not a total bank breaker, and obv slam dunk BBFS. I know that's a ton to ask for and I'm obviously going to be willing to bend on at least one of those, but the k-girls are most of all that, just a little pricy. Also looking at Emma and Amethyst, but Emma's even more pricy and Amethyst seems sketchy.

    If someone wants to DM me instead of posting, I'm totally cool with that. I've been on these boards for something like 8+ years, if you tell me to keep quiet nobody'll hear anything from me, including the provider.

  14. #25172

    That was me

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    300 qv BBFS. Gtfoh. Major gps. Why grandma need $300 to feed her cats in her trailer?

    I think someone mention she used to agree with one benji, BBFS, but once she got on the gps board, she raised rates.

    Fuck, mzbedroomeyez69 is a better option IMO, dunno if she raised her rates, she was a good fuck, Greek was YMMV upsell.
    Yeah, it was my report from back in the summer. I went to see her when she first started putting up ads. She is from Fetlife and used to let guys fuck for free but decide to make cash from it (her words). When I saw her over in the PO / peninsula area, she was offering bare for no upcharge and her rate was 100 for Qv but when I saw her, someone already "mentored" her to charge a premium for bare, whether it was another provider or some monger working against his own interests. I ended having to pay 75 extra (total of 175) to pump her full.

    It was a decent experience, I believe all holes are open, she has that trashy look I like but I sure as hell am not paying 300 for that look. $150 at best or I'd go find an UTR trailer park provider that needs to pay rent. She has no titties and no ass, pussy is good but don't waste the coin she is quoting. It's not worth it.

    So-Crates.

  15. #25171
    Quote Originally Posted by MorganCreamin  [View Original Post]
    Pass. She looks like she manages a trailer park.
    That's most of them on there. At best.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape