Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Asian ads

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 149 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 2225
This blog is moderated by See200
  1. #1325

    Recent success with TOS or SGC?

    Looks like TOS is still up and running but SGC's site has been static for more than a month, which probably means something. I haven't seen any reports here about either since the new law. Are they both just considered too risky now? Love any first-hand feedback or even where everyone's (big) head is at on this.

  2. #1324
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick52  [View Original Post]
    No. Not at that quality level.
    Thanks. Kinda thought so.

  3. #1323
    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    I'm not a big AMP fan, but is there anything comparable to TOS or SG in Fayetteville (or anywhere else in the state)? I know of two in Charlotte, TOS and JP.
    No. Not at that quality level.

  4. #1322
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrdsb  [View Original Post]
    Also no response from SG but visited Latte from TOS Saturday. Not as good as previous visits. Fayetteville AMP scene more sensual at lower rate. She did start to open up at the end. Will see what is offered up next.
    I'm not a big AMP fan, but is there anything comparable to TOS or SG in Fayetteville (or anywhere else in the state)? I know of two in Charlotte, TOS and JP.

  5. #1321

    Tos

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    Can't get a response from either.
    Also no response from SG but visited Latte from TOS Saturday. Not as good as previous visits. Fayetteville AMP scene more sensual at lower rate. She did start to open up at the end. Will see what is offered up next.

  6. #1320

    Anyone been to TOS or SG recently?

    Can't get a response from either.

  7. #1319

    The latest

    What is the latest with the asian scene around here? I keep getting texts from handlers and I am sick of the fake pictures. No idea if they are trying to bait me. Is anyone worth seeing?

  8. #1318

    Screening

    Do all of the Asian spots require screening? I was on a Latina kick since all the AMP talent went down hill in the past few years. Can pm me if you don't want to tell it all. Thanks be safe boys.

  9. #1317
    Quote Originally Posted by JakeKraken  [View Original Post]
    I went to one of the random Asian ads on Airport Blvd and was just so fucking horny that my little had didn't listen to the big head and walk away from the auntie. Usual prices at the usual hotel going through the typical rotation of positions. Came and had immediate regret thanks to the post nut clarity. Hopefully ending this "hobby" on a low note will actually keep me away.
    Better scenery at Hollyridge.

  10. #1316

    Terrible visit

    I went to one of the random Asian ads on Airport Blvd and was just so fucking horny that my little had didn't listen to the big head and walk away from the auntie. Usual prices at the usual hotel going through the typical rotation of positions. Came and had immediate regret thanks to the post nut clarity. Hopefully ending this "hobby" on a low note will actually keep me away.

  11. #1315
    Quote Originally Posted by Peh8554  [View Original Post]
    No sir for TOS. Still going.
    Oh well. Can't get a response.

  12. #1314

    Tos

    Quote Originally Posted by SimonJonesUK  [View Original Post]
    I've contacted both in the past week and nothing. Too risky? Anyone have any info?
    No sir for TOS. Still going.

  13. #1313

    Should we assume SGC and TOS are history?

    I've contacted both in the past week and nothing. Too risky? Anyone have any info?

  14. #1312

    No response

    I've tried contacting them multiple times (over weeks) . Email, text, call. I don't hear anything back. Can't figure it out.

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckHard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen them after vacation? Is it safe?

    I made an appointment for this morning and there was a lot of police presence on idlewood and the street of the house.

    I had to cancel (not taking that chance).

    The house is located in south east Raleigh.

    Pm me if you have seen them recently.

  15. #1311

    Jasmin

    Hi. Visiting from out of town and was wondering if anyone has had any experience with Jasmin?

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ber-66004.html

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape