Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 2202 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 838 1338 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 33026
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27971

    Jenn

    Just saw Jenn by the airport, super reliable no games no drama. Didn't complain about anything no rush. She might be my to go to now days. The merchandise in STG doesn't look very good now days.

  2. #27970

    Be wary

    I've seen a number of recent STG listings for West Hartford (which in and itself is rare).

    They're using the same number (ends in 9507) but keep changing up the girl and refuse to provide a verification pic.

    Smells like a set-up, or possibly even LE.

    Latest:

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...d/901414808231

  3. #27969
    Quote Originally Posted by Sucrozz  [View Original Post]
    A fellow monger told me he went to see her and she refused to see him after he Paid. Says she ran him out the room with pepper spray.

    Careful boys.
    Lesson of the day. NEVER remunerate prior to the session.

    Show them the $$ if need be, but don't provide it to them until the date has ended. You may not always get robbed, but once they have your donation there's no longer any incentive to perform said service.

  4. #27968

    No cash

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/937952276876

    "No Cash Accepted I Repeat No Cash Whatsoever!

    If that's not a headline for a scam I don't know what is.
    So its free? Awesome!

  5. #27967
    That's Valentina, a model that is frequently promoted by the "agency" that has been supplying low-tier Colombians in the area.

    Everything covered, she was not interested in the date at all. But value when it comes to STG and pricing tbh.

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    Send me a pic, but I cannot.

    Spanish chick in East Hartford. Tried setting something up, ended up with a dead car battery- fug. She is now scrubbed from STG site.

  6. #27966

    Is this a new thing

    A fellow monger told me he went to see her and she refused to see him after he Paid. Says she ran him out the room with pepper spray.

    Careful boys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MTg0MDE5NGYzM2NjNGQzMzNhZTdiMDUxYWM5OTEyMGFiMTAxZGQ.jpg‎  

  7. #27965

    There's a new one

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/937952276876

    "No Cash Accepted I Repeat No Cash Whatsoever!

    If that's not a headline for a scam I don't know what is.

  8. #27964

    Ooops

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Dead link. Pics??
    Send me a pic, but I cannot.

    Spanish chick in East Hartford. Tried setting something up, ended up with a dead car battery- fug. She is now scrubbed from STG site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RenderedImage.jpg‎  

  9. #27963

    I think I meant her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Dead link. Pics??
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/755495378996

  10. #27962
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    Gave her a shot a couple of nights ago and was ghosted upon arrival (luckily I didn't have to travel far).

    Always annoying but perhaps it was for the best.
    Thought she popped up on the robbery / scam thread.

  11. #27961
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...j/687626379693

    Love her look. Hoping someone has seen her and can report?
    Dead link. Pics??

  12. #27960

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/629478753432

    Have no idea WHY I find this girl desirable, but. Thought I read that she has a huge gut and hides it in her pics, now I can take chubby, even heavy, but.

    D.
    I agree I have been interested in her especially with her new pics. Something about her. I know she's a big girl though.

  13. #27959

    Zula

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-06d4bc47d1d2

    I thought I had read that Zula was a fun time and we started chatting but then she hit me with the "I need $ for a gift for my mom, I'll send you pics" so I kinda backed off but is she legit?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-7050e027e584

    This one bummed me out, we hit it off and I even broke one of my rules with her and it looks like she's ghosted me so be warned. She also looks better in her photos than in person. But I am a sucker for a goth mommy.
    I've fucked Zula a few times. Never hit me up for money; if she did, she'd be out. Sorry she pulled that shit on you. Maybe I'll bring it up next time I see her (if I do, it will be done tactfully).

  14. #27958
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been posting fir quite a whole and it's almost always these same 2 pics. You can't see her face but she's got very distinct hair and her body is sick. Idk if she's Hartford or New Haven bc I see her post in all sections. If anyone knows anything about her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks.



    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...7/035736614096
    I think it's a scam ther is a couple similar ads with the same look.

  15. #27957

    I've Seen the Ads. Anyone see the girl?

    This girl has been posting fir quite a whole and it's almost always these same 2 pics. You can't see her face but she's got very distinct hair and her body is sick. Idk if she's Hartford or New Haven bc I see her post in all sections. If anyone knows anything about her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...7/035736614096
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241229_194859_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241229_194910_Chrome.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape