Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 33026
-
12-27-24 23:07 #27941Regular Member

Posts: 18Have seen her twice
One of the top bbbjs cim out there. Friendly, no rushing, follows directions. Pics are pretty accurate, including two I made of her attached. Will definitely repeat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/238209325281
-
12-27-24 22:39 #27940Senior Member

Posts: 982I'm fairly certain I remember her based on her boobs. I never saw her but would have enjoyed those juggs. I recall too many negative reviews for a girl that called herself Bee or Honeybee. I'm pretty sure that's the same girl so I'd recommend some research.
Originally Posted by SkanKssss
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 18:35 #27939Senior Member

Posts: 521That tattoo looks familiar. Did she work out of an apartment next to Bellz in Plainville once?
Originally Posted by ThunderLips68
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 16:54 #27938Senior Member

Posts: 116Tess new number
Anyone willing to share the new contact for Tess? Shoot me a DM. I'd really appreciate it.
Edit: just saw it was a false alarm. Bummer.
-
12-26-24 17:40 #27937Regular Member

Posts: 26She followed thru saw her a while ago but I think she may have a lot of rules kinda low energy but with more $ it may be better. Not sure a dice roll you never know what situation is going on with these provider at any time. May be perfect once and opposite the next.
Originally Posted by LolHaha2
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 17:24 #27936Senior Member

Posts: 666https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...m/855747526058
Just wondering if anyone saw this one recently? Previously someone said she was from branford with subpar reviews but had no name. Thanks.
-
12-26-24 14:38 #27935Regular Member

Posts: 26Is this provider real with photo accurate can't tell wit the filters. Now
-
12-26-24 14:16 #27934Regular Member

Posts: 26Is this a real and good provider
-
12-26-24 08:50 #27933Regular Member

Posts: 26Sad to hear I had no idea.
Originally Posted by Racer210
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 08:26 #27932Senior Member

Posts: 178Shay
State vacation since a week ago. Bond is pretty high this time I doubt her family will post it.
Originally Posted by SkanKssss
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 23:30 #27931Banned Member

Posts: 495Def not Kim Price
She's out of the game.
Originally Posted by Moros3360
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 20:53 #27930Regular Member

Posts: 26Ok, thanks.
Originally Posted by KidPort38
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 20:30 #27929Senior Member

Posts: 660Been reviewed under house in East Hartford
Reviews are pretty recent. Good luck.
Originally Posted by SkanKssss
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 20:26 #27928Regular Member

Posts: 26Yea thanks. Just no answer to texts.
Originally Posted by Xelajo
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 18:52 #27927Senior Member

Posts: 672Shay
Originally Posted by KcarrocDoc
[View Original Post]
I think this is the same.
Originally Posted by SkanKssss
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




