Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 339 of 2203 FirstFirst ... 239 289 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 389 439 839 1339 ... LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,085 of 33034
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #27964

    Ooops

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Dead link. Pics??
    Send me a pic, but I cannot.

    Spanish chick in East Hartford. Tried setting something up, ended up with a dead car battery- fug. She is now scrubbed from STG site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RenderedImage.jpg‎  

  2. #27963

    I think I meant her.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbsl1998  [View Original Post]
    Dead link. Pics??
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...a/755495378996

  3. #27962
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxThrust  [View Original Post]
    Gave her a shot a couple of nights ago and was ghosted upon arrival (luckily I didn't have to travel far).

    Always annoying but perhaps it was for the best.
    Thought she popped up on the robbery / scam thread.

  4. #27961
    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...j/687626379693

    Love her look. Hoping someone has seen her and can report?
    Dead link. Pics??

  5. #27960

    Me too

    Quote Originally Posted by Deanage  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/629478753432

    Have no idea WHY I find this girl desirable, but. Thought I read that she has a huge gut and hides it in her pics, now I can take chubby, even heavy, but.

    D.
    I agree I have been interested in her especially with her new pics. Something about her. I know she's a big girl though.

  6. #27959

    Zula

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-06d4bc47d1d2

    I thought I had read that Zula was a fun time and we started chatting but then she hit me with the "I need $ for a gift for my mom, I'll send you pics" so I kinda backed off but is she legit?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-7050e027e584

    This one bummed me out, we hit it off and I even broke one of my rules with her and it looks like she's ghosted me so be warned. She also looks better in her photos than in person. But I am a sucker for a goth mommy.
    I've fucked Zula a few times. Never hit me up for money; if she did, she'd be out. Sorry she pulled that shit on you. Maybe I'll bring it up next time I see her (if I do, it will be done tactfully).

  7. #27958
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyMcFatty  [View Original Post]
    This girl has been posting fir quite a whole and it's almost always these same 2 pics. You can't see her face but she's got very distinct hair and her body is sick. Idk if she's Hartford or New Haven bc I see her post in all sections. If anyone knows anything about her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks.



    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...7/035736614096
    I think it's a scam ther is a couple similar ads with the same look.

  8. #27957

    I've Seen the Ads. Anyone see the girl?

    This girl has been posting fir quite a whole and it's almost always these same 2 pics. You can't see her face but she's got very distinct hair and her body is sick. Idk if she's Hartford or New Haven bc I see her post in all sections. If anyone knows anything about her I'd love to hear about it. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bridg...7/035736614096
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241229_194859_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20241229_194910_Chrome.jpg‎  

  9. #27956
    Quote Originally Posted by DrJohnson2  [View Original Post]
    I'm fairly certain I remember her based on her boobs. I never saw her but would have enjoyed those juggs. I recall too many negative reviews for a girl that called herself Bee or Honeybee. I'm pretty sure that's the same girl so I'd recommend some research.
    Gave her a shot a couple of nights ago and was ghosted upon arrival (luckily I didn't have to travel far).

    Always annoying but perhaps it was for the best.

  10. #27955

    Zula and Zara

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...1-06d4bc47d1d2

    I thought I had read that Zula was a fun time and we started chatting but then she hit me with the "I need $ for a gift for my mom, I'll send you pics" so I kinda backed off but is she legit?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-7050e027e584

    This one bummed me out, we hit it off and I even broke one of my rules with her and it looks like she's ghosted me so be warned. She also looks better in her photos than in person. But I am a sucker for a goth mommy.

  11. #27954

    Last one- I swear


  12. #27953

    Any reviews?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...j/687626379693

    Love her look. Hoping someone has seen her and can report?

  13. #27952

    Any reports

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...-/629478753432

    Have no idea WHY I find this girl desirable, but. Thought I read that she has a huge gut and hides it in her pics, now I can take chubby, even heavy, but.

    D.

  14. #27951
    Quote Originally Posted by Sks444  [View Original Post]
    I've also been texting back and forth with this one. I've read some reviews on this board stating that a date with her is NOT worth it. She's allowing bare and CIP for $$ if you also bring plan b.

    Past reviews have me apprehensive tbh, but my other head keeps telling me to pull the trigger and see what happens.

    Ad (she posts frequently):

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/745584557422

    Videos I found:

    https://www.erome.com/a/XcKNmVwK

    Will report back if I ever feel like wasting money.
    Her ad states $500 for bare?

    LOL. I realize the Connecticut landscape is pretty lacking these days (understatement), but if you're (desperate?) enough to pay that I'd suggest you invest the time in a trip to NYC.

    A lot more to be had for the coin.

  15. #27950
    Quote Originally Posted by Sks444  [View Original Post]
    I've also been texting back and forth with this one. I've read some reviews on this board stating that a date with her is NOT worth it. She's allowing bare and CIP for $$ if you also bring plan b.

    Past reviews have me apprehensive tbh, but my other head keeps telling me to pull the trigger and see what happens.

    Ad (she posts frequently):

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/745584557422

    Videos I found:

    https://www.erome.com/a/XcKNmVwK

    Will report back if I ever feel like wasting money.
    Talked awhile back. Dances / danced up north. Don't think that video is her, tats don't match up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape