rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 70 of 551 FirstFirst ... 20 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 120 170 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 8256
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7221
    Quote Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova  [View Original Post]

    Ava was there looking good, but I know she's gps. Nollie, Luna, Victoria, Monse, Mimi, and Jamie (were there as well.
    I wouldn't say Ava's GPS. She's more selective and higher priced than Monse, Luna, etc. She's been known to negotiate. But if you try for the $$ that Monse agrees to, you're likely to be disappointed.

  2. #7220
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 269

    NYE day time

    I went to good ol pandys this afternoon because I saw Monse on the story. However when I got there she was so busy so I opted for Liz. I did let her know that Monse recommended her, and she seemed very amiable to that. I got her in the regular LDA and we didn't agree to any number of dances, services or specials. She whipped me out and told me she'll suck me and to CIM. I asked if she would stick me in her bare and she said condom only so I opted for bbbjtcim. Was a little messy, but I was done in around 3 songs. I gave her 100 but I'm pretty sure she complained in Spanish that I should've brought double that. I think Liz is not too bad looking, fit body and service oriented but not home run BBFS for me. I'd see her again for BBBJ if she'll do it for 100 again but idk if she would.

    Ava was there looking good, but I know she's gps. Nollie, Luna, Victoria, Monse, Mimi, and Jamie (were there as well.

  3. #7219
    Monse making a rare appearance on Pandora's Instagram account. I know there's a lot of questions as to what she looks like.

    Look at those lips.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241231_142309_Instagram.jpg‎  

  4. #7218

    Ramona Tonight

    Ramona is taking loads 2 night a kittens 150 per shot.

  5. #7217

    Viktoria is amazing.

    I was able to cum by on Christmas eve. I was hoping to spend some time with Mimi, (my currant favorite) but she was not there. I was on a time crunch, and could not wait for a turn with Monse. I wound up getting some mostly clean dances from Viktoria. That lady is magical, and has a special way of getting me worked up. I went home and finished what she started.

  6. #7216

    Kittens

    I went into kittens. 5 pm. I met a Columbian dancer. I don't recall her name. 30 minutes was 300. CFs, CBJ.

    Fucked her in standing doggie. Then CBJ. I had her pull the condom off to I could shoot on her big fake tits. She was pushy for a tip after. Annoying.

  7. #7215
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098
    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    A barista at gorgeous grounds said she dances at Pandoras. Her instagram is at diamonddozenn. Anyone have insight on her at the club? What kind of mileage can you get from her?
    Safety girl. Overpriced.

  8. #7214

    Barista Diamonddozenn at Pandora's

    A barista at gorgeous grounds said she dances at Pandoras. Her instagram is at diamonddozenn. Anyone have insight on her at the club? What kind of mileage can you get from her?

  9. #7213

    Normal Day

    Quote Originally Posted by CoronaLime  [View Original Post]
    Today I see Anya. She kiss me and pull wang. She ride wang. I come fast. Hahaha.

    Monse get fucked by white guy. She busy.
    Thanks for not keeping Anya busy too long.

  10. #7212
    I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.


    Posts: 877

    Pandora

    Today I see Anya. She kiss me and pull wang. She ride wang. I come fast. Hahaha.

    Monse get fucked by white guy. She busy.

  11. #7211

    Pandora's 15 dancers at 1:00 p. M

    Quote Originally Posted by LSteele  [View Original Post]
    Whats up with Pands having 15 girls working at 1 pm? OK most weren't working because just 4-5 customers.
    Probably just the Christmas rush, and then the usual that dancers having to pay their rent on the first of the month. This past Friday night there were 35 dancers on. I went on Christmas eve. Was there app. 2:30 to 4:00 pm And maybe eight dancers. I never saw more than one other customer in the club the time I was there. Dancers guessed wrong.

  12. #7210

    Wow!

    Whats up with Pands having 15 girls working at 1 pm? OK most weren't working because just 4-5 customers.

  13. #7209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Vivienne Kittens

    Anyone have any intel on Vivianna at Kittens? Petite, all natural. White?

  14. #7208
    Anyone got the 411 on Mercy at Showgirls SODO?

  15. #7207

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Waiste of time for lame dances saw her at Ricks.
    Thanks my man. I appreciate the report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape