Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 8256
-
01-01-25 16:37 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 442I wouldn't say Ava's GPS. She's more selective and higher priced than Monse, Luna, etc. She's been known to negotiate. But if you try for the $$ that Monse agrees to, you're likely to be disappointed.
Originally Posted by GeniusCasanova
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 18:47 #7220Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 269NYE day time
I went to good ol pandys this afternoon because I saw Monse on the story. However when I got there she was so busy so I opted for Liz. I did let her know that Monse recommended her, and she seemed very amiable to that. I got her in the regular LDA and we didn't agree to any number of dances, services or specials. She whipped me out and told me she'll suck me and to CIM. I asked if she would stick me in her bare and she said condom only so I opted for bbbjtcim. Was a little messy, but I was done in around 3 songs. I gave her 100 but I'm pretty sure she complained in Spanish that I should've brought double that. I think Liz is not too bad looking, fit body and service oriented but not home run BBFS for me. I'd see her again for BBBJ if she'll do it for 100 again but idk if she would.
Ava was there looking good, but I know she's gps. Nollie, Luna, Victoria, Monse, Mimi, and Jamie (were there as well.
-
12-31-24 17:25 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 271Monse making a rare appearance on Pandora's Instagram account. I know there's a lot of questions as to what she looks like.
Look at those lips.
-
12-31-24 02:08 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 652Ramona Tonight
Ramona is taking loads 2 night a kittens 150 per shot.
-
12-30-24 17:21 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 274Viktoria is amazing.
I was able to cum by on Christmas eve. I was hoping to spend some time with Mimi, (my currant favorite) but she was not there. I was on a time crunch, and could not wait for a turn with Monse. I wound up getting some mostly clean dances from Viktoria. That lady is magical, and has a special way of getting me worked up. I went home and finished what she started.
-
12-30-24 15:28 #7216Senior Member

Posts: 282Kittens
I went into kittens. 5 pm. I met a Columbian dancer. I don't recall her name. 30 minutes was 300. CFs, CBJ.
Fucked her in standing doggie. Then CBJ. I had her pull the condom off to I could shoot on her big fake tits. She was pushy for a tip after. Annoying.
-
12-30-24 15:13 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 1098Safety girl. Overpriced.
Originally Posted by Bronco62
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 02:14 #7214Senior Member

Posts: 330Barista Diamonddozenn at Pandora's
A barista at gorgeous grounds said she dances at Pandoras. Her instagram is at diamonddozenn. Anyone have insight on her at the club? What kind of mileage can you get from her?
-
12-29-24 22:31 #7213Senior Member

Posts: 118Normal Day
Thanks for not keeping Anya busy too long.
Originally Posted by CoronaLime
[View Original Post]
-
12-29-24 17:05 #7212I have banned this troll many times but like herpes he just won't go away. I'm not banning him again, if his stupidity bothers you put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 877Pandora
Today I see Anya. She kiss me and pull wang. She ride wang. I come fast. Hahaha.
Monse get fucked by white guy. She busy.
-
12-28-24 13:58 #7211Senior Member

Posts: 116Pandora's 15 dancers at 1:00 p. M
Probably just the Christmas rush, and then the usual that dancers having to pay their rent on the first of the month. This past Friday night there were 35 dancers on. I went on Christmas eve. Was there app. 2:30 to 4:00 pm And maybe eight dancers. I never saw more than one other customer in the club the time I was there. Dancers guessed wrong.
Originally Posted by LSteele
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-24 09:47 #7210Senior Member

Posts: 118Wow!
Whats up with Pands having 15 girls working at 1 pm? OK most weren't working because just 4-5 customers.
-
12-27-24 16:17 #7209Senior Member

Posts: 1098Vivienne Kittens
Anyone have any intel on Vivianna at Kittens? Petite, all natural. White?
-
12-23-24 01:33 #7208Regular Member

Posts: 10Anyone got the 411 on Mercy at Showgirls SODO?
-
12-22-24 22:54 #7207Regular Member

Posts: 3Thanks
Thanks my man. I appreciate the report.
Originally Posted by DickIncider12
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





