Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 72 of 551 FirstFirst ... 22 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 122 172 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 8259
We Will Help You Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7194
    Anyone got the 411 on Mercy at Showgirls SODO?

  2. #7193

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DickIncider12  [View Original Post]
    Waiste of time for lame dances saw her at Ricks.
    Thanks my man. I appreciate the report.

  3. #7192

    Don't do it

    Quote Originally Posted by SunnBobb  [View Original Post]
    I see that Lyrica is going to work at Pandy's tonight. She's a hot barista I've wondered about having dance for me at the club. Before I drive 30 miles to the club, I'm hoping someone can post up a scouting report? Thanks.
    Waiste of time for lame dances saw her at Ricks.

  4. #7191

    Ho Ho Ho

    Fifteen on Friday. As Ice Cube said "Today was a good day!

  5. #7190

    Scouting

    I see that Lyrica is going to work at Pandy's tonight. She's a hot barista I've wondered about having dance for me at the club. Before I drive 30 miles to the club, I'm hoping someone can post up a scouting report? Thanks.

  6. #7189

    Mimi

    I had nice time with Mimi last time I was in. She stroke wang very good.

    Anyone ever have her OTC? I would like to know more about her. Feel free to DM me.

  7. #7188

    Working hard for the money

    Glad to see Allie yesterday. Really enjoyed catching up with her.

  8. #7187

    Monse schedule

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    ... surprising is her working on a Sunday.
    Historically, Monse has typically worked Sundays. Her day off is Monday. Ergo, I never visit P's on Monday.

  9. #7186

    Confirmed

    Quote Originally Posted by Farquar2  [View Original Post]
    Monse's name was among a short list of dancers on Pandora's IG lineup post, about 1:45 pm That's a couple of weeks short of the six weeks she was reported to be taking off. Perhaps more surprising is her working on a Sunday. That's all I know.
    I saw her at the club. She was working hard as usual.

  10. #7185

    Return of Monse

    Monse's name was among a short list of dancers on Pandora's IG lineup post, about 1:45 pm That's a couple of weeks short of the six weeks she was reported to be taking off. Perhaps more surprising is her working on a Sunday. That's all I know.

  11. #7184

    Monse is back

    Go wild fellas.

  12. #7183

    Language issues

    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    I have felt like my misses with Liz were a failure in communication. Monse knows me, I sometimes get dances from her. I have thought about asking her to set me up with Liz. However, I am reluctant. I don't throw a lot of money Monse's way.
    Liz isn't the best when it comes to English but once she understands you there's not much that isn't on the table.

  13. #7182
    Quote Originally Posted by PacificoWang  [View Original Post]
    Who makes deals when the scarecrow is there? Feel free to DM.

    Scarecrow's schedule. From looking back at line-up screen shots. It looks like she works Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Does this sound right? I was thinking of coming by this Saturday. I don't think I will now that I am pretty sure she will be there.
    When I was their Thursday and Friday, she was. I've only gone once though.

  14. #7181

    Failed communication.

    Quote Originally Posted by DukesFord  [View Original Post]
    My apologies for the double post, I couldn't remember if I posted.

    On reports about Liz. I can say I had an absolute fantastic time with her.

    I was new to the club and went 2 months ago. I saw Luna (huge titties) and Liz. I immediately thought Liz was hot and I was debating to wait for Monse (who I've never met before) or fire away with Liz. Liz came over and asked for a dance and we went back for 3 x100. I noticed she didn't grab her bag like she had taken it with another customer. The dance was good, but nothing extra.

    Later I met Monse and well yeah, the stories are true. I thoroughly enjoyed our trip to France and finishing the trip in Russia.

    As I was waiting to do more dances with Liz, I tend to let them come to me. Monse asked for another dance but I told her I was waiting for Liz. Later I saw Monse telling Liz what I assume is that I'm "good to go". Liz then came over with her bag in tow and we went back for dances. She spoke awesome French and we listened to Frank Sinatra. Liz is one of the main reasons I'd go back. She is very much YMMV. I'd definitely repeat with Liz, Monse. I don't remember the other girls I danced with. I may go with Luna for Russian lessons and I saw Lux at night, but she was fairly busy and left before I could sample her.

    Overall, Daytime is a must, night time is not.
    I have felt like my misses with Liz were a failure in communication. Monse knows me, I sometimes get dances from her. I have thought about asking her to set me up with Liz. However, I am reluctant. I don't throw a lot of money Monse's way.

  15. #7180
    My apologies for the double post, I couldn't remember if I posted.

    On reports about Liz. I can say I had an absolute fantastic time with her.

    I was new to the club and went 2 months ago. I saw Luna (huge titties) and Liz. I immediately thought Liz was hot and I was debating to wait for Monse (who I've never met before) or fire away with Liz. Liz came over and asked for a dance and we went back for 3 x100. I noticed she didn't grab her bag like she had taken it with another customer. The dance was good, but nothing extra.

    Later I met Monse and well yeah, the stories are true. I thoroughly enjoyed our trip to France and finishing the trip in Russia.

    As I was waiting to do more dances with Liz, I tend to let them come to me. Monse asked for another dance but I told her I was waiting for Liz. Later I saw Monse telling Liz what I assume is that I'm "good to go". Liz then came over with her bag in tow and we went back for dances. She spoke awesome French and we listened to Frank Sinatra. Liz is one of the main reasons I'd go back. She is very much YMMV. I'd definitely repeat with Liz, Monse. I don't remember the other girls I danced with. I may go with Luna for Russian lessons and I saw Lux at night, but she was fairly busy and left before I could sample her.

    Overall, Daytime is a must, night time is not.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape