Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 752 1252 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 37320
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33555

    Mgs

    Decided to check out t Moon Girls. But Lola and I didn't really click. She has a nice body and after the shower I thought we were going to have a good time. But throughout he session she either moved or held my hand from caressing her. She gives a great, teasing BBBJ. But when I returned the favor with DATY, she was totally non reactive. Moved to CG, and she just sort of sat there with me in her. Even when I initiated the pumping she didn't really reciprocate. We switched to mish and when I kissed close to her forehead she shouted, "not the face!" Wow, that was a downer. Popped in the bag and we lay there talking for the rest of the time (hour). She made no attempt to initiate a 2nd try. Although Lola was good to get me my relief, I can't recommend her b / c it wasn't close to a GFE, especially for the rate paid.

    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/contact

  2. #33554
    Quote Originally Posted by Country73  [View Original Post]
    Where at? You can pm me the info if you want.
    https://www.erome.com/a/9Szttmd5

  3. #33553
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    There's vids of her online if you all are interested. Probably uploaded by a monger here.
    Where at? You can pm me the info if you want.

  4. #33552

    Vids

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about seeing this one today. Any input?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/788583147309
    There's vids of her online if you all are interested. Probably uploaded by a monger here.

  5. #33551
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's been very responsive. Almost sounds too good to be true, she's very accommodating.
    Sent you a pm.

  6. #33550
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Possible Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Country73  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar. Any response from her?
    Yes she's been very responsive. Almost sounds too good to be true, she's very accommodating.

  7. #33549
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about seeing this one today. Any input?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/788583147309
    She looks familiar. Any response from her?

  8. #33548
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Possible Visit

    I'm thinking about seeing this one today. Any input?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/788583147309

  9. #33547
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Correct. When I saw her around a year or so ago. It was a QV for $.

    When I texted her after seeing the ad, she quoted me $. 6 for a CAR DATE.
    That is completely unreal. Is it that good of dome? From the videos she can't even really DT too far.

  10. #33546

    Indeed

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Earlier this year, it was 100/150/250.
    Correct. When I saw her around a year or so ago. It was a QV for $.

    When I texted her after seeing the ad, she quoted me $. 6 for a CAR DATE.

  11. #33545

    Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Just as a point of reference, how much did it jump? What was her original QV rate?
    Earlier this year, it was 100/150/250.

  12. #33544

    Rates

    Just as a point of reference, how much did it jump? What was her original QV rate?

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I was so excited to see this one is back in town, arguably one of the best head givers I've met since I've been doing this, only to see how much that QV rate jumped LOL. It was like the wind was taken out of my lungs.

    I don't know if it's other mongers, or their handlers that influence these rate increases but sheesh! It's not about whether I actually have that donation, but overpaying sets the standard for other girls with GPS to try to follow suit, and I don't want to mess it up for guys who may not have that level of accessibility.

    But I digress, as I'm sure one of the fellas here or elsewhere will see this ad, and run to donate the $. 6 regardless LOL. If I'm mistaken though with my sentiment, I can stand to be corrected.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/180681725

  13. #33543

    I'm pissed

    I was so excited to see this one is back in town, arguably one of the best head givers I've met since I've been doing this, only to see how much that QV rate jumped LOL. It was like the wind was taken out of my lungs.

    I don't know if it's other mongers, or their handlers that influence these rate increases but sheesh! It's not about whether I actually have that donation, but overpaying sets the standard for other girls with GPS to try to follow suit, and I don't want to mess it up for guys who may not have that level of accessibility.

    But I digress, as I'm sure one of the fellas here or elsewhere will see this ad, and run to donate the $. 6 regardless LOL. If I'm mistaken though with my sentiment, I can stand to be corrected.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/180681725

  14. #33542
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Crimson

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    I searched but couldn't find do you have the vid link.
    Search Crimson MILF.

  15. #33541
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1772
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonWorthing  [View Original Post]
    I searched but couldn't find do you have the vid link.
    If you search "crimson red porn".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape