Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 37323
-
12-27-24 18:43 #33558Senior Member

Posts: 327In agreement
Its not even about whether I can afford it. Its simple investment math. I ask myself. Am I going to get a good return on my investment of time effort & cash. As of late. The answer has been NO for a lot of things not just this hobby. Just not throwing money out the window. Which is one reason I have not been very active.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 16:45 #33557Senior Member

Posts: 60Utr 30 yo snowbunny
She hit me up and is looking for some help. I can't see her right now unfortunately, pm for #.
-
12-27-24 16:41 #33556Senior Member

Posts: 71Thank you!
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 16:36 #33555Senior Member

Posts: 55Mgs
Decided to check out t Moon Girls. But Lola and I didn't really click. She has a nice body and after the shower I thought we were going to have a good time. But throughout he session she either moved or held my hand from caressing her. She gives a great, teasing BBBJ. But when I returned the favor with DATY, she was totally non reactive. Moved to CG, and she just sort of sat there with me in her. Even when I initiated the pumping she didn't really reciprocate. We switched to mish and when I kissed close to her forehead she shouted, "not the face!" Wow, that was a downer. Popped in the bag and we lay there talking for the rest of the time (hour). She made no attempt to initiate a 2nd try. Although Lola was good to get me my relief, I can't recommend her b / c it wasn't close to a GFE, especially for the rate paid.
https://www.moongirlsshow.com/contact
-
12-27-24 16:32 #33554Senior Member

Posts: 425https://www.erome.com/a/9Szttmd5
Originally Posted by Country73
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 16:28 #33553Senior Member

Posts: 71Where at? You can pm me the info if you want.
Originally Posted by Kodak675
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 16:23 #33552Senior Member

Posts: 425Vids
There's vids of her online if you all are interested. Probably uploaded by a monger here.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 16:08 #33551Senior Member

Posts: 71Sent you a pm.
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 14:02 #33550Senior Member

Posts: 156Possible Visit
Yes she's been very responsive. Almost sounds too good to be true, she's very accommodating.
Originally Posted by Country73
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 13:11 #33549Senior Member

Posts: 71She looks familiar. Any response from her?
Originally Posted by Cujo4
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 11:59 #33548Senior Member

Posts: 156Possible Visit
I'm thinking about seeing this one today. Any input?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/788583147309
-
12-27-24 11:53 #33547Regular Member

Posts: 13That is completely unreal. Is it that good of dome? From the videos she can't even really DT too far.
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 11:16 #33546Senior Member

Posts: 342Indeed
Correct. When I saw her around a year or so ago. It was a QV for $.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
When I texted her after seeing the ad, she quoted me $. 6 for a CAR DATE.
-
12-27-24 10:56 #33545Senior Member

Posts: 88Bee
Earlier this year, it was 100/150/250.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-24 10:42 #33544Senior Member

Posts: 336Rates
Just as a point of reference, how much did it jump? What was her original QV rate?
Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




