Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 252 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 302 352 752 1252 ... LastLast
Results 3,766 to 3,780 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #33559
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I have an outcall date tomorrow at noon and need to get a hotel. Realizing that's going to be tougher than I thought with normal check out times. Any recs or locations to get a room? If I book Sunday, can't check in til 3-4 PM. If I get it today, checkout is 11 AM. No man's land in timing.

    Needs to be in the Midlothian or chesterfield area. DM me if you know of a spot or have ideas?
    Some hotels offer a later checkout time, you just have to request it.

  2. #33558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 272
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTartzy  [View Original Post]
    I have an outcall date tomorrow at noon and need to get a hotel. Realizing that's going to be tougher than I thought with normal check out times. Any recs or locations to get a room? If I book Sunday, can't check in til 3-4 PM. If I get it today, checkout is 11 AM. No man's land in timing.

    Needs to be in the Midlothian or chesterfield area. DM me if you know of a spot or have ideas?
    Request an early checkin, shouldn't be a problem.

  3. #33557
    Quote Originally Posted by OsFrog  [View Original Post]
    She hit me up and is looking for some help. I can't see her right now unfortunately, pm for #.
    She responded. Rates are astronomical though. LOL.

  4. #33556

    Bee

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I was so excited to see this one is back in town, arguably one of the best head givers I've met since I've been doing this, only to see how much that QV rate jumped LOL. It was like the wind was taken out of my lungs.

    I don't know if it's other mongers, or their handlers that influence these rate increases but sheesh! It's not about whether I actually have that donation, but overpaying sets the standard for other girls with GPS to try to follow suit, and I don't want to mess it up for guys who may not have that level of accessibility.

    But I digress, as I'm sure one of the fellas here or elsewhere will see this ad, and run to donate the $. 6 regardless LOL. If I'm mistaken though with my sentiment, I can stand to be corrected.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/180681725
    She has a handler for sure, ran into him last time I saw her about a year ago.

  5. #33555

    In agreement

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    I was so excited to see this one is back in town, arguably one of the best head givers I've met since I've been doing this, only to see how much that QV rate jumped LOL. It was like the wind was taken out of my lungs.

    I don't know if it's other mongers, or their handlers that influence these rate increases but sheesh! It's not about whether I actually have that donation, but overpaying sets the standard for other girls with GPS to try to follow suit, and I don't want to mess it up for guys who may not have that level of accessibility.

    But I digress, as I'm sure one of the fellas here or elsewhere will see this ad, and run to donate the $. 6 regardless LOL. If I'm mistaken though with my sentiment, I can stand to be corrected.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/180681725
    Its not even about whether I can afford it. Its simple investment math. I ask myself. Am I going to get a good return on my investment of time effort & cash. As of late. The answer has been NO for a lot of things not just this hobby. Just not throwing money out the window. Which is one reason I have not been very active.

  6. #33554

    Utr 30 yo snowbunny

    She hit me up and is looking for some help. I can't see her right now unfortunately, pm for #.

  7. #33553
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    Thank you!

  8. #33552

    Mgs

    Decided to check out t Moon Girls. But Lola and I didn't really click. She has a nice body and after the shower I thought we were going to have a good time. But throughout he session she either moved or held my hand from caressing her. She gives a great, teasing BBBJ. But when I returned the favor with DATY, she was totally non reactive. Moved to CG, and she just sort of sat there with me in her. Even when I initiated the pumping she didn't really reciprocate. We switched to mish and when I kissed close to her forehead she shouted, "not the face!" Wow, that was a downer. Popped in the bag and we lay there talking for the rest of the time (hour). She made no attempt to initiate a 2nd try. Although Lola was good to get me my relief, I can't recommend her b / c it wasn't close to a GFE, especially for the rate paid.

    https://www.moongirlsshow.com/contact

  9. #33551
    Quote Originally Posted by Country73  [View Original Post]
    Where at? You can pm me the info if you want.
    https://www.erome.com/a/9Szttmd5

  10. #33550
    Quote Originally Posted by Kodak675  [View Original Post]
    There's vids of her online if you all are interested. Probably uploaded by a monger here.
    Where at? You can pm me the info if you want.

  11. #33549

    Vids

    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about seeing this one today. Any input?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/788583147309
    There's vids of her online if you all are interested. Probably uploaded by a monger here.

  12. #33548
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    Yes she's been very responsive. Almost sounds too good to be true, she's very accommodating.
    Sent you a pm.

  13. #33547
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Possible Visit

    Quote Originally Posted by Country73  [View Original Post]
    She looks familiar. Any response from her?
    Yes she's been very responsive. Almost sounds too good to be true, she's very accommodating.

  14. #33546
    Quote Originally Posted by Cujo4  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking about seeing this one today. Any input?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/788583147309
    She looks familiar. Any response from her?

  15. #33545
    Senior Member


    Posts: 156

    Possible Visit

    I'm thinking about seeing this one today. Any input?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/788583147309

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape