Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 170 of 1178 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 220 270 670 1170 ... LastLast
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 17666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15131
    I'm with you on the old skank love. Found her IG. Only one post.

    https://www.instagram.com/knottykneadsnuru/

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMong  [View Original Post]
    I'd like both pieces of info, I want to try her out for myself. Mature skank is my vibe.

  2. #15130
    Quote Originally Posted by Buttho  [View Original Post]
    I think she has an Instagram account and works at a bar in So. County. I might be mistaken, but she looks familiar. If you're a big person, she won't let you fit in.
    I'd like both pieces of info, I want to try her out for myself. Mature skank is my vibe.

  3. #15129

    Needs

    I think she has an Instagram account and works at a bar in So. County. I might be mistaken, but she looks familiar. If you're a big person, she won't let you fit in.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popinstl  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 7-8 years ago when she was visiting, I think from Tulsa. Definitely older but great body. At that time she was doing Nuru massage, followed by BBBJ and FS. It was great. From what I understand she no longer does nuru. I have seen a couple of other providers at Chesterfield hotels as well.

  4. #15128
    Quote Originally Posted by Push2  [View Original Post]
    Those tits and pussy look good brother. I want to get up in them guts. Idc much for anal.
    Nah brother, they don't all all titties damn near to belly button and pussy looks beat up, chick looks like a lunch lady. Bro all the ads on there, and this is your choice. I don't know about that brother spend you a couple more 50's LOL.

  5. #15127

    Just checking

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    This chick does $50 qv doubt she has a handler LOL.
    I'm just curious because every dude in the videos she post is the same guy. So I can't help but wonder if that's her pimp / bf.

  6. #15126

    *shrugs*

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes I'm curious why people even ask for reviews LOL you let a guy know she sucked and wasn't fun at all and he still wants to go see her LOL. She can't be cool if she holding your dick while you trying to smash bro sounds like if you want fun run the other way.
    Those tits and pussy look good brother. I want to get up in them guts. Idc much for anal.

  7. #15125
    Well that sucks, but thanks for the update as this thread got me considering another visit!

    Quote Originally Posted by HardKnock30  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste yoir time! She fell asleep during the massage last time and rode me for like 10 seconds and asked if I got off yet. She has to be 68 70 years old.

  8. #15124

    Knotty kneads

    Quote Originally Posted by Koompa  [View Original Post]
    Can confirm Pop's. Saw her a couple times several years ago when she was doing Nuru, it was my first experience with that and I loved it, she was great at that with her tiny little body sliding. Too bad she no longer offers nuru.
    Don't waste yoir time! She fell asleep during the massage last time and rode me for like 10 seconds and asked if I got off yet. She has to be 68 70 years old.

  9. #15123

    Knotty kneads

    Quote Originally Posted by Popinstl  [View Original Post]
    I saw her about 7-8 years ago when she was visiting, I think from Tulsa. Definitely older but great body. At that time she was doing Nuru massage, followed by BBBJ and FS. It was great. From what I understand she no longer does nuru. I have seen a couple of other providers at Chesterfield hotels as well.
    Can confirm Pop's. Saw her a couple times several years ago when she was doing Nuru, it was my first experience with that and I loved it, she was great at that with her tiny little body sliding. Too bad she no longer offers nuru.

  10. #15122
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    There has been a lot of Latina ads in Maryland H. And Saint Charles. Are these areas known for uncle LE?
    Maryland Heights has always been considered a no go zone. There was a thread about it on here a few months ago.

  11. #15121

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    There has been a lot of Latina ads in Maryland H. And Saint Charles. Are these areas known for uncle LE?
    Seen those but they always looked TGTBT.

  12. #15120

    Knotty Kneads

    I saw her about 7-8 years ago when she was visiting, I think from Tulsa. Definitely older but great body. At that time she was doing Nuru massage, followed by BBBJ and FS. It was great. From what I understand she no longer does nuru. I have seen a couple of other providers at Chesterfield hotels as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger  [View Original Post]
    This one is in Chesterfield. Never really seen one host in Chesterfield. The reviews say pics are over 20 yrs old.

    Anyone ever met her.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...cf41cc8324500d

  13. #15119
    Quote Originally Posted by Push2  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the info man. Does she have a boyfriend / pimp? Don't got time for fuckery..
    Sometimes I'm curious why people even ask for reviews LOL you let a guy know she sucked and wasn't fun at all and he still wants to go see her LOL. She can't be cool if she holding your dick while you trying to smash bro sounds like if you want fun run the other way.

  14. #15118
    Quote Originally Posted by Push2  [View Original Post]
    Appreciate the info man. Does she have a boyfriend / pimp? Don't got time for fuckery.

    Is she a cool person?

    Those tits and booty look Really good. I want to have some fun with her. She sounds high maintenance unfortunately.
    This chick does $50 qv doubt she has a handler LOL.

  15. #15117

    Abby

    Been talking to this one, she seems cool but can't find anything in the search about her, unless she used to have an old name.
    https://tryst.link/escort/beautifultemptress

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape