Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 17675
-
12-26-24 06:40 #15140Senior Member

Posts: 224Maryland Heights has always been considered a no go zone. There was a thread about it on here a few months ago.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 19:54 #15139Senior Member

Posts: 233Latina
Seen those but they always looked TGTBT.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 17:19 #15138Senior Member

Posts: 40Knotty Kneads
I saw her about 7-8 years ago when she was visiting, I think from Tulsa. Definitely older but great body. At that time she was doing Nuru massage, followed by BBBJ and FS. It was great. From what I understand she no longer does nuru. I have seen a couple of other providers at Chesterfield hotels as well.
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 09:42 #15137Senior Member

Posts: 447Sometimes I'm curious why people even ask for reviews LOL you let a guy know she sucked and wasn't fun at all and he still wants to go see her LOL. She can't be cool if she holding your dick while you trying to smash bro sounds like if you want fun run the other way.
Originally Posted by Push2
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 09:38 #15136Senior Member

Posts: 447This chick does $50 qv doubt she has a handler LOL.
Originally Posted by Push2
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 20:01 #15135Senior Member

Posts: 249Abby
Been talking to this one, she seems cool but can't find anything in the search about her, unless she used to have an old name.
https://tryst.link/escort/beautifultemptress
-
12-24-24 01:20 #15134Senior Member

Posts: 296Latina
There has been a lot of Latina ads in Maryland H. And Saint Charles. Are these areas known for uncle LE?
-
12-23-24 17:08 #15133Regular Member

Posts: 12Pretty
Confirmed in post 15111.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180471640
-
12-23-24 14:09 #15132Senior Member

Posts: 116Pretty
Thanks. Do you have a link or digits to contact her? DM if you don't want to post here.
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 07:44 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 39Good info
Appreciate the info man. Does she have a boyfriend / pimp? Don't got time for fuckery.
Originally Posted by MRosen025
[View Original Post]
Is she a cool person?
Those tits and booty look Really good. I want to have some fun with her. She sounds high maintenance unfortunately.
-
12-22-24 23:37 #15130Senior Member

Posts: 44Hard Pass
Love her tits but she won't let you touch them. Claims she does greek but when the time comes she won't let you put it in. She holds on to your stuff and just trys to bounce up and down with it between her butt cheeks. I would pass.
Originally Posted by Push2
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 20:11 #15129Senior Member

Posts: 39Holiday Trip
Hey fellow mongers, even though I'm no longer in St. Louis, I still know people and might be visiting there for the holidays.
Also looking to bust in some guts if the right opportunity comes up. I got my eye on this one but she takes down her post on ListCrawler and reposts under a different number.
Anyone have experience with her?
-
12-21-24 16:51 #15128Senior Member

Posts: 112Yep, that is her.
Originally Posted by MisterPlow
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 14:23 #15127Senior Member

Posts: 148Anyone visit Sasha lately?
I'm thinking of visiting Sasha the next time she offers incall. Any recent intel? Feel free to private message me if you don’t want to post.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/180502209
-
12-21-24 05:28 #15126Senior Member

Posts: 447I dunno but I'd have to hit that from the back that belly button would make me go soft in missionary.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote



