Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,536 to 2,550 of 17666
-
12-27-24 10:22 #15131Senior Member

Posts: 110I'd like both pieces of info, I want to try her out for myself. Mature skank is my vibe.
Originally Posted by Buttho
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 22:50 #15130Senior Member

Posts: 412Needs
I think she has an Instagram account and works at a bar in So. County. I might be mistaken, but she looks familiar. If you're a big person, she won't let you fit in.
Originally Posted by Popinstl
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 21:00 #15129Senior Member

Posts: 447Nah brother, they don't all all titties damn near to belly button and pussy looks beat up, chick looks like a lunch lady. Bro all the ads on there, and this is your choice. I don't know about that brother spend you a couple more 50's LOL.
Originally Posted by Push2
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 18:21 #15128Senior Member

Posts: 39Just checking
I'm just curious because every dude in the videos she post is the same guy. So I can't help but wonder if that's her pimp / bf.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 18:20 #15127Senior Member

Posts: 39*shrugs*
Those tits and pussy look good brother. I want to get up in them guts. Idc much for anal.
Originally Posted by Hobbyist1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 17:11 #15126Senior Member

Posts: 40Well that sucks, but thanks for the update as this thread got me considering another visit!
Originally Posted by HardKnock30
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 15:15 #15125Senior Member

Posts: 31Knotty kneads
Don't waste yoir time! She fell asleep during the massage last time and rode me for like 10 seconds and asked if I got off yet. She has to be 68 70 years old.
Originally Posted by Koompa
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 09:15 #15124Senior Member

Posts: 212Knotty kneads
Can confirm Pop's. Saw her a couple times several years ago when she was doing Nuru, it was my first experience with that and I loved it, she was great at that with her tiny little body sliding. Too bad she no longer offers nuru.
Originally Posted by Popinstl
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 06:40 #15123Senior Member

Posts: 224Maryland Heights has always been considered a no go zone. There was a thread about it on here a few months ago.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 19:54 #15122Senior Member

Posts: 233Latina
Seen those but they always looked TGTBT.
Originally Posted by King50
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 17:19 #15121Senior Member

Posts: 40Knotty Kneads
I saw her about 7-8 years ago when she was visiting, I think from Tulsa. Definitely older but great body. At that time she was doing Nuru massage, followed by BBBJ and FS. It was great. From what I understand she no longer does nuru. I have seen a couple of other providers at Chesterfield hotels as well.
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 09:42 #15120Senior Member

Posts: 447Sometimes I'm curious why people even ask for reviews LOL you let a guy know she sucked and wasn't fun at all and he still wants to go see her LOL. She can't be cool if she holding your dick while you trying to smash bro sounds like if you want fun run the other way.
Originally Posted by Push2
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 09:38 #15119Senior Member

Posts: 447This chick does $50 qv doubt she has a handler LOL.
Originally Posted by Push2
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 20:01 #15118Senior Member

Posts: 249Abby
Been talking to this one, she seems cool but can't find anything in the search about her, unless she used to have an old name.
https://tryst.link/escort/beautifultemptress
-
12-24-24 01:20 #15117Senior Member

Posts: 296Latina
There has been a lot of Latina ads in Maryland H. And Saint Charles. Are these areas known for uncle LE?








Reply With Quote





