Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 961 to 975 of 13350
-
01-04-25 14:22 #12390Senior Member

Posts: 934Thanks for the post on 168! I have been a handful of time and never been disappointed. First time did 4 hands with double HE and repeat visits with Nancy for CFS. I haven't noticed the spiral staircase. Definitely a bonus! I really wanted to fuck Amy, but every time I went back it was only Nancy. Do you know if Amy is back from vacation?
Thanks!
Originally Posted by TremontTeddy
[View Original Post]
-
01-04-25 00:52 #12389Senior Member

Posts: 30Riverview. So Healthy Massage
Once again I had a short window of opportunity -- too short to drive all the way to Eastern in Sarasota, so I did a return visit to So Healthy Massage in Riverview. I was again matched up with Maggie, cute, late 40's? And nice chest. 80 for the house, and $$ for a BBBJ, breast worship and HJ. I didn't push for any FS, so don't know if available. Not my preferred site for service (that would be Eastern in Sarasota), but quite adequate in a pinch or if time is too limited to make the drive to Sarasota.
-
01-03-25 12:22 #12388Senior Member

Posts: 28Legit and safe, went a few weeks ago. She had some lawn people out front, I circled the block and called to see if it was OK to come in. No issues.
Originally Posted by PlainJon
[View Original Post]
-
01-02-25 11:08 #12387Senior Member

Posts: 172Throwback pricing
I usually tip 40 to 50 depending on the handy service. With all the legit vibe around the place, I went in there expecting a good massage only (which I got). I only had 100 on me in total and she accepted.
Originally Posted by TremontTeddy
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 20:49 #12386Senior Member

Posts: 746When it first opened there were a ton of reviews. None good.
Originally Posted by TonyBananas123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 14:52 #12385Regular Member

Posts: 9Mixed feelings
My experiences with Palace massage have been that the shower and massage are good, but the masseuse didn't want to do 1 hour. She'd practically beg me to only ask for 30 min every time, and even when I insisted on an hour didn't even go 45 min like you might expect, but like 25-30. She also didn't seem to want to do more than a handy. Others have reported differently, but that was my experience over like 3-4 visits so I stopped going.
Originally Posted by MelikeMassage
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 12:57 #12384Senior Member

Posts: 423Korean spa
No hand jobs. It's kinda a spa for Korean people to hang out. I heard there fun but the one in Tampa is low end.
Originally Posted by TonyBananas123
[View Original Post]
-
12-31-24 09:53 #12383Senior Member

Posts: 67Shangra-la
It a family spa, men and women not allowed together except inside snack bar. No chance on getting anything special. Strange place but common for them to crash and relax.
Originally Posted by TonyBananas123
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 19:55 #12382Senior Member

Posts: 38Shangri-La on Hillsborogh
Anyone ever been here? I'm not in that neck of the woods very often, but I past by today and noticed it for the first time. Curious if anyone has ever been?
-
12-30-24 18:26 #12381Senior Member

Posts: 423Handy
30 bucks for a handy? Talk about throwback pricing.
Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze
[View Original Post]
-
12-30-24 15:54 #12380Senior Member

Posts: 172Relax Massage in Lutz
Entrance of the facility has all the legit vibes. There was only one massage lady at arrival. Lisa, a Chinese lady probably in her late 40's with a slim body and nice natural rack. She welcomed me in tight shorts and a t-shirt. There is no shower or TS available. I went for 1 hour and paid. 7.
Good massage and on flip gave me a HE. Tip was. 3.
She allowed OTC roaming.
No other extra services available.
-
12-29-24 08:37 #12379Senior Member

Posts: 47Legit places with extras?
Anyone had experience with a legit place that gave extra? I can only confirm a place that's 100% legit, been going to Yannie's Chinese Massage 10-15 times, good massage, no extra. They are available almost immediately any time of day, much like our favorite AMPs, and seem to always rotate new girls, but never got anything. I might get the occasional upper / inner thigh rub while they do my legs but it's never enough to indicate extra, they leave immediately when it's over, draping never fully comes off. Many of the girls there are cute, but they also seem to always get new girls so even if you got extras a few month.
-
12-25-24 11:49 #12378Senior Member

Posts: 104Best place
What's the best massage spa to go to that has the best looking girls?
-
12-24-24 09:43 #12377Senior Member

Posts: 46Palace
Traveling down to your area for work and unfortunately won't have a vehicle so looking for close. Can't seem to find much for Palace on Fowler Ave. Just wondering if anyone has a report on it or maybe any independents in the area?
-
12-23-24 19:04 #12376Senior Member

Posts: 161She is super nice. Treat her well boys.
Originally Posted by Frankie669
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






