Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 13354
-
12-25-24 11:49 #12379Senior Member

Posts: 104Best place
What's the best massage spa to go to that has the best looking girls?
-
12-24-24 09:43 #12378Senior Member

Posts: 46Palace
Traveling down to your area for work and unfortunately won't have a vehicle so looking for close. Can't seem to find much for Palace on Fowler Ave. Just wondering if anyone has a report on it or maybe any independents in the area?
-
12-23-24 19:04 #12377Senior Member

Posts: 161She is super nice. Treat her well boys.
Originally Posted by Frankie669
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 12:12 #12376Senior Member

Posts: 84Correct!
Went for an hour visit and do not regret it. Only weird part was her kid was in her bedroom and some guy was downstairs hacking up a lung. Had a weed smell on her also. But the massage was on point and left pleased. L3 $$ out the door.
Originally Posted by LimeRick14
[View Original Post]
If you do some research it's easy to find her on social media.
-
12-22-24 15:35 #12375Senior Member

Posts: 1144[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
12-22-24 14:02 #12374Senior Member

Posts: 83She's safe (and great!)
I have seen her 6-7 times, always fun. Safe, open-minded, in a private house in good neighborhood.
Originally Posted by PlainJon
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 18:11 #12373Senior Member

Posts: 84Monica
Any info on her. Legit or a sting. Got time set just trying to be safe. Please help.
-
12-21-24 10:02 #12372Senior Member

Posts: 182RA Apollo Beach
Don't waste your time. Women aren't attractive, place was kind of dirty, they kept the sheet on the entire time (maybe they thought I was 5 o), massage wasn't good, I ended up leaving early and argued to get some money back.
Originally Posted by BeachGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 15:45 #12371Senior Member

Posts: 172AC Asian Massage
I was there once about an year ago and all services were offered. Covered! It was a medium tier service and I felt a little hurried. Massage was meh and CBJ and CFS were in limited positions. Damage was. 8 for an hr house fee and $. 6 for the rest.
As I was leaving, Emily walked in to say Hi. She has a beautiful face but a tiny body.
Originally Posted by DunKin9
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 12:38 #12370Senior Member

Posts: 684A.C. Asian Massage
Does anyone have any info on this AMP?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...s/577538685718
TIA.
-
12-19-24 23:29 #12369Senior Member

Posts: 62RA Apollo Beach
Been out of the game for a while now and trying to get caught back up. I've noticed RA has had some new girls and Bella is gone. Can anyone confirm this is still accurate? Anyone been in the last month or so? It's always been my go-to and I'm happy to TOFTT after the new year. Just wanted to see if anyone had newer updates.
-
12-18-24 09:52 #12368Regular Member

Posts: 20Spoke With Her
I spoke with her on the phone. She seems really sweet. I am going to make an appointment.
Originally Posted by TtRoadRunner
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 17:58 #12367Regular Member

Posts: 20https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws...808832291.html
Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 11:32 #12366Senior Member

Posts: 72Where Can I find her Ad?
Where is Monica's ad usually posted? Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 10:16 #12365Senior Member

Posts: 523Ane
Hey yall anyone got any intel about Ane? She's in the Orlando area but her ad states she's from the Tampa area. I would hope L1 is included for 170 hr. Thanks in advance. Pm is fine too.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45545/











Reply With Quote





