Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 976 to 990 of 13347
-
12-21-24 18:11 #12372Senior Member

Posts: 84Monica
Any info on her. Legit or a sting. Got time set just trying to be safe. Please help.
-
12-21-24 10:02 #12371Senior Member

Posts: 182RA Apollo Beach
Don't waste your time. Women aren't attractive, place was kind of dirty, they kept the sheet on the entire time (maybe they thought I was 5 o), massage wasn't good, I ended up leaving early and argued to get some money back.
Originally Posted by BeachGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 15:45 #12370Senior Member

Posts: 172AC Asian Massage
I was there once about an year ago and all services were offered. Covered! It was a medium tier service and I felt a little hurried. Massage was meh and CBJ and CFS were in limited positions. Damage was. 8 for an hr house fee and $. 6 for the rest.
As I was leaving, Emily walked in to say Hi. She has a beautiful face but a tiny body.
Originally Posted by DunKin9
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 12:38 #12369Senior Member

Posts: 684A.C. Asian Massage
Does anyone have any info on this AMP?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...s/577538685718
TIA.
-
12-19-24 23:29 #12368Senior Member

Posts: 62RA Apollo Beach
Been out of the game for a while now and trying to get caught back up. I've noticed RA has had some new girls and Bella is gone. Can anyone confirm this is still accurate? Anyone been in the last month or so? It's always been my go-to and I'm happy to TOFTT after the new year. Just wanted to see if anyone had newer updates.
-
12-18-24 09:52 #12367Regular Member

Posts: 20Spoke With Her
I spoke with her on the phone. She seems really sweet. I am going to make an appointment.
Originally Posted by TtRoadRunner
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 17:58 #12366Regular Member

Posts: 20https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws...808832291.html
Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 11:32 #12365Senior Member

Posts: 72Where Can I find her Ad?
Where is Monica's ad usually posted? Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by RoudiAudi
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 10:16 #12364Senior Member

Posts: 523Ane
Hey yall anyone got any intel about Ane? She's in the Orlando area but her ad states she's from the Tampa area. I would hope L1 is included for 170 hr. Thanks in advance. Pm is fine too.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45545/
-
12-11-24 18:21 #12363Senior Member

Posts: 172Looks AI generated - FAKE confirmed
It looks unlikely to be a real face. The specifics look like AI generated image.
I called the number on the listing and within minutes the scammers were all over me
Originally Posted by Newrider
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 17:58 #12362Senior Member

Posts: 57I haven't been there since the change. But after the storm I was out by there and saw two cute asian girls in the lot. Thin with nice boobs. I was going to stop and chat but there was an older couple standing out there too, looking like a couple of Karens.
Originally Posted by Moose813
[View Original Post]
I also saw a cute asian girl with an asian guy going into the place while they were remodeling once.
I Didn't get a close look but from 40 yards, definitely do able.
The day after the storm I saw an really nice asian woman get stuck in the flood waters near there. I would have stopped to help but the tow truck was already there. I still have those legs and mini skirt burned in my mind. I don't know if she is a provider there but if she is, holy fuuuuuuuu!
Last time at Lotus was awful though. Bigger girl. Not fat, just a but on the larger side. Super lazy. Wanted an upcharge to finish in her in the bag and a size charge too.
I'm getting an urge to try again.
-
12-11-24 16:20 #12361Senior Member

Posts: 35She real?
Wow! She real? Would like to know if anyone saw her? Reviews?
Originally Posted by QuartzB
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 12:09 #12360Senior Member

Posts: 305Could you attach a link next time?
Originally Posted by RonaldD1980
[View Original Post]
https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/hws...808554574.html
-
12-11-24 10:12 #12359Senior Member

Posts: 136Craigslist. Feel Your Best Again (Tampa)
Has anyone checked this one out on Tampa Craigslist under Health / Wellness? We would all be interested in some feedback please.
TIA.
-
12-10-24 17:54 #12358Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 438Disclaimer
Nearly all of them have a disclaimer at the bottom of add "We are an agency serving many cities. The photo is similar to the girl presented, but may not be 100% accurate. ".
Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




