Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 890 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 13347
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12372

    Monica

    Any info on her. Legit or a sting. Got time set just trying to be safe. Please help.

  2. #12371
    Senior Member


    Posts: 182

    RA Apollo Beach

    Quote Originally Posted by BeachGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the game for a while now and trying to get caught back up. I've noticed RA has had some new girls and Bella is gone. Can anyone confirm this is still accurate? Anyone been in the last month or so? It's always been my go-to and I'm happy to TOFTT after the new year. Just wanted to see if anyone had newer updates.
    Don't waste your time. Women aren't attractive, place was kind of dirty, they kept the sheet on the entire time (maybe they thought I was 5 o), massage wasn't good, I ended up leaving early and argued to get some money back.

  3. #12370

    AC Asian Massage

    I was there once about an year ago and all services were offered. Covered! It was a medium tier service and I felt a little hurried. Massage was meh and CBJ and CFS were in limited positions. Damage was. 8 for an hr house fee and $. 6 for the rest.

    As I was leaving, Emily walked in to say Hi. She has a beautiful face but a tiny body.

    Quote Originally Posted by DunKin9  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any info on this AMP?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...s/577538685718

    TIA.

  4. #12369

    A.C. Asian Massage

    Does anyone have any info on this AMP?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tampa...s/577538685718

    TIA.

  5. #12368

    RA Apollo Beach

    Been out of the game for a while now and trying to get caught back up. I've noticed RA has had some new girls and Bella is gone. Can anyone confirm this is still accurate? Anyone been in the last month or so? It's always been my go-to and I'm happy to TOFTT after the new year. Just wanted to see if anyone had newer updates.

  6. #12367

    Spoke With Her

    I spoke with her on the phone. She seems really sweet. I am going to make an appointment.

  7. #12366
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatMysteryMan  [View Original Post]
    Where is Monica's ad usually posted? Do you have a link?
    https://tampa.craigslist.org/hil/hws...808832291.html

  8. #12365

    Where Can I find her Ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by RoudiAudi  [View Original Post]
    Due to some of the reviews I had to see her.

    I usually go for ladies in their 20's and I read she was a little bit older than that.

    Anyway, what an amazing visit. She had a true Polish accent and is maybe in her late 40's to crossing 50 at the most. She is truly a pleaser and through the session I said to myself "this is the best session I have ever had" as she was sucking the life out of me and sucking and licking my balls. Her massage was top notch and I cut the massage kinda short and just flipped on my back because I was too horny. She truly knows how to please a man and when I left I wanted to go back after post nut clarity went away.

    I can't wait to go back once she is back from vacation.
    Where is Monica's ad usually posted? Do you have a link?

  9. #12364

    Ane

    Hey yall anyone got any intel about Ane? She's in the Orlando area but her ad states she's from the Tampa area. I would hope L1 is included for 170 hr. Thanks in advance. Pm is fine too.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45545/

  10. #12363

    Looks AI generated - FAKE confirmed

    It looks unlikely to be a real face. The specifics look like AI generated image.
    I called the number on the listing and within minutes the scammers were all over me


    Quote Originally Posted by Newrider  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She real? Would like to know if anyone saw her? Reviews?

  11. #12362
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose813  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been to WITH Spa on Dale Mabry, it was White Lotus. There is just a banner on the side of the building that just says "WITH SPA" and the number, they have no listing online or anywhere in other forums. They have seem to be open for a bit cause I have drove by there for the last 3 months and that sign has been up and there is a lit open sign in one of the windows. If anyone has an info on it, would be appreciated.
    I haven't been there since the change. But after the storm I was out by there and saw two cute asian girls in the lot. Thin with nice boobs. I was going to stop and chat but there was an older couple standing out there too, looking like a couple of Karens.

    I also saw a cute asian girl with an asian guy going into the place while they were remodeling once.

    I Didn't get a close look but from 40 yards, definitely do able.

    The day after the storm I saw an really nice asian woman get stuck in the flood waters near there. I would have stopped to help but the tow truck was already there. I still have those legs and mini skirt burned in my mind. I don't know if she is a provider there but if she is, holy fuuuuuuuu!

    Last time at Lotus was awful though. Bigger girl. Not fat, just a but on the larger side. Super lazy. Wanted an upcharge to finish in her in the bag and a size charge too.

    I'm getting an urge to try again.

  12. #12361

    She real?

    Quote Originally Posted by QuartzB  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She real? Would like to know if anyone saw her? Reviews?

  13. #12360
    Quote Originally Posted by RonaldD1980  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone checked this one out on Tampa Craigslist under Health / Wellness? We would all be interested in some feedback please.

    TIA.
    Could you attach a link next time?

    https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/hws...808554574.html

  14. #12359

    Craigslist. Feel Your Best Again (Tampa)

    Has anyone checked this one out on Tampa Craigslist under Health / Wellness? We would all be interested in some feedback please.

    TIA.

  15. #12358
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 438

    Disclaimer

    Quote Originally Posted by BubbaBlaze  [View Original Post]
    Rule of thumb. The models shown by all AMP posts are fake. In my experience, you can ask to see the MT before you pay the house fees and if you don't like the lineup, you can walk.
    Nearly all of them have a disclaimer at the bottom of add "We are an agency serving many cities. The photo is similar to the girl presented, but may not be 100% accurate. ".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape