Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 17671
-
12-25-24 17:19 #15121Senior Member

Posts: 40Knotty Kneads
I saw her about 7-8 years ago when she was visiting, I think from Tulsa. Definitely older but great body. At that time she was doing Nuru massage, followed by BBBJ and FS. It was great. From what I understand she no longer does nuru. I have seen a couple of other providers at Chesterfield hotels as well.
Originally Posted by ChicagoMonger
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 09:42 #15120Senior Member

Posts: 447Sometimes I'm curious why people even ask for reviews LOL you let a guy know she sucked and wasn't fun at all and he still wants to go see her LOL. She can't be cool if she holding your dick while you trying to smash bro sounds like if you want fun run the other way.
Originally Posted by Push2
[View Original Post]
-
12-25-24 09:38 #15119Senior Member

Posts: 447This chick does $50 qv doubt she has a handler LOL.
Originally Posted by Push2
[View Original Post]
-
12-24-24 20:01 #15118Senior Member

Posts: 249Abby
Been talking to this one, she seems cool but can't find anything in the search about her, unless she used to have an old name.
https://tryst.link/escort/beautifultemptress
-
12-24-24 01:20 #15117Senior Member

Posts: 296Latina
There has been a lot of Latina ads in Maryland H. And Saint Charles. Are these areas known for uncle LE?
-
12-23-24 17:08 #15116Regular Member

Posts: 12Pretty
Confirmed in post 15111.
Originally Posted by Headmasterstl
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180471640
-
12-23-24 14:09 #15115Senior Member

Posts: 116Pretty
Thanks. Do you have a link or digits to contact her? DM if you don't want to post here.
Originally Posted by Cybinv1
[View Original Post]
-
12-23-24 07:44 #15114Senior Member

Posts: 39Good info
Appreciate the info man. Does she have a boyfriend / pimp? Don't got time for fuckery.
Originally Posted by MRosen025
[View Original Post]
Is she a cool person?
Those tits and booty look Really good. I want to have some fun with her. She sounds high maintenance unfortunately.
-
12-22-24 23:37 #15113Senior Member

Posts: 44Hard Pass
Love her tits but she won't let you touch them. Claims she does greek but when the time comes she won't let you put it in. She holds on to your stuff and just trys to bounce up and down with it between her butt cheeks. I would pass.
Originally Posted by Push2
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 20:11 #15112Senior Member

Posts: 39Holiday Trip
Hey fellow mongers, even though I'm no longer in St. Louis, I still know people and might be visiting there for the holidays.
Also looking to bust in some guts if the right opportunity comes up. I got my eye on this one but she takes down her post on ListCrawler and reposts under a different number.
Anyone have experience with her?
-
12-21-24 16:51 #15111Senior Member

Posts: 112Yep, that is her.
Originally Posted by MisterPlow
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 14:23 #15110Senior Member

Posts: 148Anyone visit Sasha lately?
I'm thinking of visiting Sasha the next time she offers incall. Any recent intel? Feel free to private message me if you don’t want to post.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/180502209
-
12-21-24 05:28 #15109Senior Member

Posts: 447I dunno but I'd have to hit that from the back that belly button would make me go soft in missionary.
Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 17:52 #15108Regular Member

Posts: 12Pretty
Is this her?
Originally Posted by MikeyD138
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180471640
-
12-20-24 15:11 #15107Senior Member

Posts: 337Honey Rose
Has anyone seen her? She has a bunch of comments on LC, lots of pictures that are obviously her, and she looks like a lot of fun. I enjoy all types of women and she is a type I've not enjoyed in quite some time. Any intel is much appreciated!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180452690









Reply With Quote




