Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 171 of 1179 FirstFirst ... 71 121 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 221 271 671 1171 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,565 of 17677
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15127

    Anyone visit Sasha lately?

    I'm thinking of visiting Sasha the next time she offers incall. Any recent intel? Feel free to private message me if you don’t want to post.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/180502209

  2. #15126
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? She has a bunch of comments on LC, lots of pictures that are obviously her, and she looks like a lot of fun. I enjoy all types of women and she is a type I've not enjoyed in quite some time. Any intel is much appreciated!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180452690
    I dunno but I'd have to hit that from the back that belly button would make me go soft in missionary.

  3. #15125

    Pretty

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    Is this her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180471640

  4. #15124

    Honey Rose

    Has anyone seen her? She has a bunch of comments on LC, lots of pictures that are obviously her, and she looks like a lot of fun. I enjoy all types of women and she is a type I've not enjoyed in quite some time. Any intel is much appreciated!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/180452690

  5. #15123
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Got a link?
    I don't know how to post a link she advertises on listcrawler, in st. Charles.

  6. #15122
    Quote Originally Posted by MavericksDick  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone ever see Maclyn before, I thought she retired?

    https://tryst.link/escort/the-maclyn-smith
    It's been several years, but I have seen Maclyn before. She was at least plus 10 on the admitted age. Today I would put her late 50's at least. Wouldn't bother me but might some. I would see her again. Nice time.

  7. #15121
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Trying to reach her in the last couple of days but no luck. Has anyone seen her lately? Is is traveling?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5804013887#.
    Here's a better link. I've never met her but from what I've gathered she stays close to STL. Good luck!

    https://tryst.link/escort/nikkilove1222

  8. #15120
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybinv1  [View Original Post]
    I saw a woman in St. Charles today who uses the name Pretty. She is a little chubby IMO, but not BBW. Some may argue that, but she has some nice tata-tatas. Got a BBBJ with cim. Not the best I ever had, but far from the worse. I'd see her again. She charges 150 for a hh. No kissing. Reasonably nice place to visit, right off of 370. YMMV, but a decent visit.
    Got a link?

  9. #15119
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadDead22  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to set up for a couple of weeks. Never has incall when I'm ready. I do have a feeling that she probably has the same look as Hunny, just hides it better. She does look younger than Hunny, but still looks like she may be larger than advertised.

    I saw Hunny once for the Ta-Tas. She looks BBW in the photos, but looks like a grotesque fuck pig when you get there. No make up. Terrible BJ. Had to jerk myself off into her mouth to cum.

    I feel like this one might be just as enthusiastic. But who knows. Said she's supposed to have incall in South City tomorrow. We will see.
    I've never seen Hunny for a session, but I saw her at the store. She Def isn't hunny she isn't much larger than her pics and takes direction well nice girl quiet of course they all use filters, but she isn't too far off from her pics.

  10. #15118
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Trying to reach her in the last couple of days but no luck. Has anyone seen her lately? Is is traveling?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5804013887#.
    Wish I could get her like that last picture.

  11. #15117

    Khloe Kartier

    Has anyone seen her recently? I searched for reviews but all of them were 3+ years ago and pretty mixed. If anybody has seen her recently let me know your experience. She's pretty pricey and I'd like to know if she's improved from 3-4 years ago before pulling the trigger.

    https://tryst.link/escort/khloekartier

    Thanks.

  12. #15116

    Nikki

    Trying to reach her in the last couple of days but no luck. Has anyone seen her lately? Is is traveling?

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/5804013887#.

  13. #15115

    SandyCandy

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD138  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to set up for a couple of weeks. Never has incall when I'm ready. I do have a feeling that she probably has the same look as Hunny, just hides it better. She does look younger than Hunny, but still looks like she may be larger than advertised.

    I saw Hunny once for the Ta-Tas. She looks BBW in the photos, but looks like a grotesque fuck pig when you get there. No make up. Terrible BJ. Had to jerk myself off into her mouth to cum.

    I feel like this one might be just as enthusiastic. But who knows. Said she's supposed to have incall in South City tomorrow. We will see.

  14. #15114
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdl429  [View Original Post]
    For sure, I quite sure it is AI generated as the replies were quick and rather lengthy. Then requested a deposit of half the donation!!

    That's when I knew for sure and blocked the number.

    Been seeing a lot of scam on EROS.
    Yea I'm not sure why Eros is full of scammers. I guess they can get at least 1 or 2 idiots to pay their deposit and then they at least break even. I reached out to Tia Sparks and Heidi that's currently advertising. Both required deposits with 0 reviews or history. When I tried to explain I very rarely do deposits (pretty much only if they are well established with lots of reviews), Heidi tried to send me a SS that showed she spent $145 to advertise on EROS with the text 'I'm not fake. ' I don't understand how that proves you aren't a scam, but I didn't bother responding.

  15. #15113

    Pretty

    I saw a woman in St. Charles today who uses the name Pretty. She is a little chubby IMO, but not BBW. Some may argue that, but she has some nice tata-tatas. Got a BBBJ with cim. Not the best I ever had, but far from the worse. I'd see her again. She charges 150 for a hh. No kissing. Reasonably nice place to visit, right off of 370. YMMV, but a decent visit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape