Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 41 of 523 FirstFirst ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 615 of 7834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7234

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...r/205174353524

    I saw Megan in Waterbury last week when passing through town for work. Pros: Comms was very good. Clean residence in suburbia. No signs of demons. Good service. She is nice woman. Above average BBBJ. Open menu. After the BBBJ, when it came to FS missionary, she did not have a condom and told me to put it right in. BBFS is not my thing, so I always carry protection in case. I know a lot of you would find BBFS a plus, but for me, it makes me weary if they are offering it up so easily with no upcharge and it's the defacto standard. After missionary, did doggie which she told me was her favorite position. She is definitely a PWAG. Probably too big for my tastes. Finished in the bag. Con, a BIG con IMO. She did NOT look like her pix at all. So much so to the point, I thought it might have been a different woman. So be warned. She was at least 25 lbs heavier. She MAY have looked like her pix, but that was probably a time when she was in early 20's and a lot slimmer. She definitely let herself go. I had a difficult time maintaining an erection since she is definitely a BBW. I paid $100 for QV (negotiated down from $120). I will not repeat based on her looks. I wished some of these providers would post pix that are at least more current...


    Stay safe,
    VC
    Yes, those pictures are probably tens years old and back then she was even too heavy for my taste. I can only imagine what she looks like now.

  2. #7233
    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...r/205174353524

    I saw Megan in Waterbury last week when passing through town for work. Pros: Comms was very good. Clean residence in suburbia. No signs of demons. Good service. She is nice woman. Above average BBBJ. Open menu. After the BBBJ, when it came to FS missionary, she did not have a condom and told me to put it right in. BBFS is not my thing, so I always carry protection in case. I know a lot of you would find BBFS a plus, but for me, it makes me weary if they are offering it up so easily with no upcharge and it's the defacto standard. After missionary, did doggie which she told me was her favorite position. She is definitely a PWAG. Probably too big for my tastes. Finished in the bag. Con, a BIG con IMO. She did NOT look like her pix at all. So much so to the point, I thought it might have been a different woman. So be warned. She was at least 25 lbs heavier. She MAY have looked like her pix, but that was probably a time when she was in early 20's and a lot slimmer. She definitely let herself go. I had a difficult time maintaining an erection since she is definitely a BBW. I paid $100 for QV (negotiated down from $120). I will not repeat based on her looks. I wished some of these providers would post pix that are at least more current...


    Stay safe,
    VC
    Any sighting of a boyfriend or guy in the house? There was a report that one was in the other room.

  3. #7232

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by ViperCum  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...r/205174353524

    I saw Megan in Waterbury last week when passing through town for work. Pros: Comms was very good. Clean residence in suburbia. No signs of demons. Good service. She is nice woman. Above average BBBJ. Open menu. After the BBBJ, when it came to FS missionary, she did not have a condom and told me to put it right in. BBFS is not my thing, so I always carry protection in case. I know a lot of you would find BBFS a plus, but for me, it makes me weary if they are offering it up so easily with no upcharge and it's the defacto standard. After missionary, did doggie which she told me was her favorite position. She is definitely a PWAG. Probably too big for my tastes. Finished in the bag. Con, a BIG con IMO. She did NOT look like her pix at all. So much so to the point, I thought it might have been a different woman. So be warned. She was at least 25 lbs heavier. She MAY have looked like her pix, but that was probably a time when she was in early 20's and a lot slimmer. She definitely let herself go. I had a difficult time maintaining an erection since she is definitely a BBW. I paid $100 for QV (negotiated down from $120). I will not repeat based on her looks. I wished some of these providers would post pix that are at least more current...


    Stay safe,
    VC
    Thanks for the detailed review VC.

    I've been thinking about seeing her & now know what to expect.

  4. #7231

    Megan

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...r/205174353524

    I saw Megan in Waterbury last week when passing through town for work. Pros: Comms was very good. Clean residence in suburbia. No signs of demons. Good service. She is nice woman. Above average BBBJ. Open menu. After the BBBJ, when it came to FS missionary, she did not have a condom and told me to put it right in. BBFS is not my thing, so I always carry protection in case. I know a lot of you would find BBFS a plus, but for me, it makes me weary if they are offering it up so easily with no upcharge and it's the defacto standard. After missionary, did doggie which she told me was her favorite position. She is definitely a PWAG. Probably too big for my tastes. Finished in the bag. Con, a BIG con IMO. She did NOT look like her pix at all. So much so to the point, I thought it might have been a different woman. So be warned. She was at least 25 lbs heavier. She MAY have looked like her pix, but that was probably a time when she was in early 20's and a lot slimmer. She definitely let herself go. I had a difficult time maintaining an erection since she is definitely a BBW. I paid $100 for QV (negotiated down from $120). I will not repeat based on her looks. I wished some of these providers would post pix that are at least more current...


    Stay safe,
    VC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Megan.jpg‎  

  5. #7230

    That's too bad

    This game will destroy a girl quickly. She went from a UTR to incoherent in like 2 months. Hopefully she picks up the pieces and puts herself back together. She seemed like a nice young lady.

  6. #7229
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    Gents,

    Based on some senior member feedback and my spidey senses from my last visit, not willing to recommend at this time. If that changes, I'll let the forum know, rather my rep as a senior member not get ruined because she went off the rails.
    She's been texting me incoherent messages calling herself by the wrong name, what a shame.

  7. #7228

    Gina busty ebony

    I am from out of town, and took plunge with Gina a curvy busty lady. I had her do outcall to Airbnb. She smell good. I wanted a massage and proceed to FS and she obliged. Gave above average massage with some body to body massage. Gave me BBBJ, I did daty and proceed to cfs. She got into it. Tipped her for some GFE. She is fairly new to this so treat her well. Hard to find massage with FS sometimes. I booked for HHR.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...res-36419.html

  8. #7227

    UTR digits

    Gents,

    Based on some senior member feedback and my spidey senses from my last visit, not willing to recommend at this time. If that changes, I'll let the forum know, rather my rep as a senior member not get ruined because she went off the rails.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested.

  9. #7226

    Utr

    I'm interested as well, thank you.

  10. #7225

    Ditto

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy13  [View Original Post]
    I'm interested.
    I sent OP a DM, but never heard back.

  11. #7224

    Utr

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    I asked Erin if she was ok with sharing digits with those that asked. If she gives the OK, I'll reach out. Don't fill my inbox, I see your posts and I'll DM you if she gives the ok.

    Positive reviews here are accurate, nice MILF, open minded and sweet. Clean, safe apartment. No sign of anything more than vaping.
    I'm interested.

  12. #7223
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times since your friend and actually talked to her about that incident. The friend of hers got arrested and she's the one who called the cops on her. Your friend might not have had this happen to him if he didn't have a gun on himself. I've seen Kash probably 5-6 times without any incidents.
    That didn't happen lmao but okay whatever you say. Like I said multiple people on here said the same but sure.

  13. #7222
    Quote Originally Posted by Kie69  [View Original Post]
    So earlier this year my friend so this person and was unfortunately robbed. She had her pimple or whatever come in. I know a few people here said they had similar experiences so I'm just posting this again incase people haven't seen it. This was way earlier in the year but I have no doubt she's still doing this. https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...f/147564538161.
    I've seen her several times since your friend and actually talked to her about that incident. The friend of hers got arrested and she's the one who called the cops on her. Your friend might not have had this happen to him if he didn't have a gun on himself. I've seen Kash probably 5-6 times without any incidents.

  14. #7221
    Quote Originally Posted by DubTrain6969  [View Original Post]
    No dreams but recognize her from Mr Happys used where she was nodding off clearly high as a kite very skinny but still attractive even though demons are catching up. The girl she's with is a bad time.
    I haven't seen the skinny one but did go to see Skyler. We had agreed on the session over the phone but when I got there she wasn't willing to do what we agreed on. She said she had another girl who would. The other girl was willing to do what I wanted but Skyler already had my money and the other girl wanted hers. Total rip off.

  15. #7220
    Senior Member


    Posts: 129

    Be careful

    So earlier this year my friend so this person and was unfortunately robbed. She had her pimple or whatever come in. I know a few people here said they had similar experiences so I'm just posting this again incase people haven't seen it. This was way earlier in the year but I have no doubt she's still doing this. https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...f/147564538161.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape