Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 47 of 522 FirstFirst ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 97 147 ... LastLast
Results 691 to 705 of 7829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7139

    Freaky Baby / Italia / Fun Size

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...3/411207994738

    Has anyone seen her before? I swear I saw a report on her before, just can't remember if it was good or not.

    Reverse image search pulls up ads from June and July of this year.

  2. #7138
    Ok is that common? I get nervous when I see multiple ads and different pictures under the same contact number.

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/025505072504 working link.

    Other ad with same number; both in CT so could be sharing access to STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...s/571131017089 Freaky Baby.

  3. #7137

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch  [View Original Post]
    Ads don't stay up for long, search Missy for other info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missy7xx
    She just text me saying a monger ran off without donation. Looks like someone just ruined it for some of us. She most likely will have a none trusting demeanor from now on. Who ever that monger is, I have one question why? Why ruin it for us, who put in the leg work to contribute.

  4. #7136
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...-/275123240926

    I used to play with Jenny a few years ago until she moved into her state sponsored mandatory housing. I have noticed her ads in places too far away for me but when I saw her in Southbury I made the call. Reasonable pricing.

    Jenny lost her vacation weight and is down to her original size. Tits are a bit saggy and a small stomach as well as her many bruises did not dull my enthusiasm. Same service very good head and tight kitty. She loves to cum. As a matter of fact if allowed she will focus on her orgasms and pleasure while you are doing her and forget about who is in the room with her. She came several times and I did not mind one bit. She is a tight fit doggy but the view is still nice. I used her for the full thirty and had her empty my shot gun into her mouth. One negative from my visit as soon as my last orgasmic push was over she jumped off and said she was full, ending our get together. I like to be drained thoroughly before clean up.

    On her phone asap and once before I finished. She is a revolving door and double and triple books because of all the no shows. She said 8 out of 10 do not show and that is what she hears from her working friends. I know this is why we do not get the room # at times when we get to our appointments. I would suggest either not coming from a distance or to expect to wait in the parking lot for your turn. Poo.
    I concur, Jenny is definitely a high turn girl. & you may very well get blown off regardless of whatever history you may have with her, I like a big titted 3 hole girl who will do Anything & gives some pretty good head. In todays world of mongering, I know she's safe in regard to you won't get caught up in a sting& she delivers.

    She's a tried & true provider & based on the aforementioned, if she's within a 20 minute drive I'm game. BTW, not sure I'd recommend doing so but She will absolutely go raw. ATM is not off limits. The world needs more girls like Jenny, lady M & Bella Bellz.

  5. #7135
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    I asked Erin if she was ok with sharing digits with those that asked. If she gives the OK, I'll reach out. Don't fill my inbox, I see your posts and I'll DM you if she gives the ok.

    Positive reviews here are accurate, nice MILF, open minded and sweet. Clean, safe apartment. No sign of anything more than vaping.
    I would very much like to get Erin's # and I'd be very appreciative.

  6. #7134

    Any info on these 2?


  7. #7133

    Missy

    Ads don't stay up for long, search Missy for other info.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missy7xx

  8. #7132

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by Ctmfc100  [View Original Post]
    I asked Erin if she was ok with sharing digits with those that asked. If she gives the OK, I'll reach out. Don't fill my inbox, I see your posts and I'll DM you if she gives the ok.

    Positive reviews here are accurate, nice MILF, open minded and sweet. Clean, safe apartment. No sign of anything more than vaping.
    I was wondering if you share her digits! Dm me thanks!

  9. #7131

    Erin-UTR

    I asked Erin if she was ok with sharing digits with those that asked. If she gives the OK, I'll reach out. Don't fill my inbox, I see your posts and I'll DM you if she gives the ok.

    Positive reviews here are accurate, nice MILF, open minded and sweet. Clean, safe apartment. No sign of anything more than vaping.

  10. #7130

    Hoser Two

    Any chance I can get Aaron's number, I'd appreciate it. Your inbox is full.

  11. #7129

    This one real?


  12. #7128

    Heavenly Pleasures. Torrington

    Quote Originally Posted by Daman3568  [View Original Post]
    No. The phone number brings up multiple ads in different cities with different pictures though. It raises questions.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...e/025505072504 working link.

    Other ad with same number; both in CT so could be sharing access to STG.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...s/571131017089 Freaky Baby.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTM1MzI1YTEwZmI2ODdkZTZiNzM5ZTNiOTJlZWI1MDhmMjM3Njc.jpg‎  

  13. #7127

    Erin

    Quote Originally Posted by HoserTwo  [View Original Post]
    Yea she's looking for a couple of clients, likes older men, kind, mellow guys, doesn't mind a challenge into vanilla aged whisky, but who am I to say She enjoys it too I noticed in her early 40's prime sex drive.
    Tried sending you a PM but your inbox is full. If Erin is still looking for a couple regulars, I think I'm a perfect fit. I'd love to pay her a visit. TIA.

  14. #7126
    I've seen her. I thoughtni reviewed her. She was well worth it. She used to charge 100 for hhr. I guess she's figured she's worth more now.

  15. #7125

    Has anyone seen her?


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape