Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 601 to 615 of 7829
-
12-19-24 21:03 #7229Senior Member

Posts: 121She's been texting me incoherent messages calling herself by the wrong name, what a shame.
Originally Posted by Ctmfc100
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 10:20 #7228Senior Member

Posts: 134Gina busty ebony
I am from out of town, and took plunge with Gina a curvy busty lady. I had her do outcall to Airbnb. She smell good. I wanted a massage and proceed to FS and she obliged. Gave above average massage with some body to body massage. Gave me BBBJ, I did daty and proceed to cfs. She got into it. Tipped her for some GFE. She is fairly new to this so treat her well. Hard to find massage with FS sometimes. I booked for HHR.
https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...res-36419.html
-
12-19-24 09:52 #7227Senior Member

Posts: 57UTR digits
Gents,
Based on some senior member feedback and my spidey senses from my last visit, not willing to recommend at this time. If that changes, I'll let the forum know, rather my rep as a senior member not get ruined because she went off the rails.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
12-18-24 22:20 #7226Senior Member

Posts: 104Utr
I'm interested as well, thank you.
-
12-18-24 11:23 #7225Banned Member

Posts: 495Ditto
I sent OP a DM, but never heard back.
Originally Posted by Tommy13
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 22:04 #7224Senior Member

Posts: 702Utr
I'm interested.
Originally Posted by Ctmfc100
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 13:04 #7223Senior Member

Posts: 128That didn't happen lmao but okay whatever you say. Like I said multiple people on here said the same but sure.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 08:59 #7222Senior Member

Posts: 522I've seen her several times since your friend and actually talked to her about that incident. The friend of hers got arrested and she's the one who called the cops on her. Your friend might not have had this happen to him if he didn't have a gun on himself. I've seen Kash probably 5-6 times without any incidents.
Originally Posted by Kie69
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 08:56 #7221Senior Member

Posts: 522I haven't seen the skinny one but did go to see Skyler. We had agreed on the session over the phone but when I got there she wasn't willing to do what we agreed on. She said she had another girl who would. The other girl was willing to do what I wanted but Skyler already had my money and the other girl wanted hers. Total rip off.
Originally Posted by DubTrain6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-14-24 01:08 #7220Senior Member

Posts: 128Be careful
So earlier this year my friend so this person and was unfortunately robbed. She had her pimple or whatever come in. I know a few people here said they had similar experiences so I'm just posting this again incase people haven't seen it. This was way earlier in the year but I have no doubt she's still doing this. https://skipthegames.com/posts/water...f/147564538161.
-
12-07-24 21:11 #7219Senior Member

Posts: 567Luna
I've seen Luna 2 times. The 1st time I went to a house in WB. She lets me in & we walk to a bedroom & around the corner is her BF sitting in a chair watching TV or some shit. At 1st I panicked, I never go to houses any more, she says come follow me. He didn't even look up. We go in the room & she locks the door. She says don't worry, he doesn't care & isn't paying attention. Anyway, she gets naked & I got to say at the time had a fricken hot tiny little body w / amazing tits & nipples! I was so horned up & freaked out that I just wanted to pound that shit as hard as I could & get the F out of there. So she climbs on the bed and I'm sucking those beautiful tits & she jerking me off. I slap on a rubber & start trying to get it in her tiny tight little hole. Eventually I'm pounding that shit for all it's worth & I just feel hot juices flowing out of her. She has some real nice moaning going on & I busted big time. Jumped up, yanked my cloths on freaking the F out because of her BF right outside the door, praying when I opened it I didn't have a gun in my face. He was smoking a cig & didn't even look at me. About 2 years later I call her. No more house calls, but she gets a room & takes the price off of the session. Now she's telling me she getting into porn, going to make some big bucks she says. She was prancing around like she all of a sudden had GPS. We get to the room & it was the 1st time I noticed her nasty teeth. She's all like, oh I can't touch you without protection, no HJ, nothing. I'm like WTF. I sucked her beautiful tits again & pounded it out. It was mechanical, and a total job for her. Promised myself never again. But, great ass, tiny little puss, great tits! Not a great F by any means though, definitely no BBBJ's, not even a HJ, unless protected.
Originally Posted by PutMeInCouch
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-24 17:20 #7218Senior Member

Posts: 929Luna, shorty
I assume that she is really 4 ft 7 in and weigh 84 lbs?
Originally Posted by MrDsp82
[View Original Post]
https://backpagegals.com/escorts/fem...ticut-14593696 Luna.
https://backpagegals.com/user/profile/8483314 shorty.
-
12-06-24 14:28 #7217Senior Member

Posts: 87Thank you Dub.
Originally Posted by DubTrain6969
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 22:29 #7216Regular Member

Posts: 14No dreams but recognize her from Mr Happys used where she was nodding off clearly high as a kite very skinny but still attractive even though demons are catching up. The girl she's with is a bad time.
Originally Posted by Batman203
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 20:47 #7215Senior Member

Posts: 87Skylar / ivy
Has anyone had an experience with the skinny one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/brist...-/263447287155








Reply With Quote





