Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 5571
-
12-27-24 20:04 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 165Greenville?
Anyone know Vanessa in Greenville still in the game? I don't have anymore my account.
-
12-27-24 15:54 #4865Senior Member

Posts: 35Ebonywish
I had a decent meet & greet with her. Afterwards, she proposed meeting her and her roommate for 400 each at her apartment. I declined.
Originally Posted by Fblah
[View Original Post]
How did she manage to steal your money?
-
12-26-24 08:35 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 66Asian? Ha, DJ? Ha Again.
IMO Too Many Red Flags to enumerate.
Originally Posted by HappyHiker23
[View Original Post]
-
12-26-24 07:37 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 78Sady
Has anyone had experience with this woman? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-e69cc2daa06f.
-
12-24-24 14:56 #4862Regular Member

Posts: 16Ebonywish Thief
Just runs away with the $.
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-1205b83a6881
-
12-23-24 17:24 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 62The Blackhawk ones didn't work a month ago for me. SB support said it kept denying them LOL.
Originally Posted by ElectricHug
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-24 16:46 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 201Richmond SB thread is the best resource. You have to look at the fine print on the back for issuing bank, there's some Visa prepaid cards that list a "blackhawk" bank that have worked, at least in the past. I found some at Lowe's after trying a few places.
Originally Posted by FabricBuster
[View Original Post]
-
12-22-24 06:51 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 62You guys mind sharing what prepaid card you used for SB then? LOL Haven't found one that works thanks.
-
12-22-24 06:26 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 96My recent experiences with SB and SDM
Have not posted in a while. Always on the road with extensive stays in Atlantic Beach, Virginia Beach, Pinehurst and Durham (most recently).
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
For the past 12 months have used SB and SDM with good luck. I have found the new members for both sites tend to be real and respond often to initial requests. Have met SB's in all the sites from the locations I stayed in. The most recent category for both sites seldom respond, and I agree with the above quote for this category.
I still have a SA account (not premium currently) and find many of the girls appear on multiple sites. I have been kicked off several times from SA and have decided not to go thru the difficult process of setting up a new premium account. The caliber of girls on SA seems to have dropped in the last 12 months (my perception).
Will start the new year in the NC Triangle and will continue my hobby of finding the perfect SB.
-
12-21-24 18:02 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 204One anecdote
I had somewhat of an interesting experience with the new law. One batshit SB just tried to extort me using the new felony laws as leverage. I called the police myself hoping I could get this girl for blackmail. He came and talked to me and basically said he can't do anything because she doesn't actually have anything to use on me as leverage as I didn't offer a direct exchange.
Originally Posted by AshWink
[View Original Post]
Afterwards, we actually had a pretty informative and candid discussion about the new laws and sugar dating etc. He told me that law enforcement doesn't care much about sugar dating. It's seen as a gray area. It's much tougher to put together enough evidence to really proceed with anything. In fact, even though he recommended not texting direct offers he also doubts police will go after it even if you do. Having a text message without all the other data from a typical sting operation just isn't much to go on.
He told me that basically the new laws and new resources are necessary because the trafficking problem itself has escalated so much in NC. NC has become a hotbed of trafficking. Yes there is more firepower but that doesn't mean they are expanding their scope (sugar dating etc.). They just need these resources to address their main issue: human trafficking especially with minors. When you have automatically felonies it is taxing on the court system and the prison system. It is not a decision they would take lightly. They know SBs are not typically victims.
Anyways, this is just one anecdote. Take it for what it's worth. This was a senior level cop though. He even joked he wished he could afford an SB on his salary LOL.
-
12-21-24 14:00 #4856Senior Member

Posts: 360From what I can tell, it's not that they're fake - or at least, they're not faked by SB; nothing stops new folks from making accounts. But they fake the "online" status to grossly over-report how many people are on at any given time. It's why you get so few responses: she may have not logged on in weeks.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
It's easy to prove, too: make a second account and watch people you've shown interest in on the first account suddenly become online. But not on the other.
There's also reports that they duplicate accounts created on their other websites without making it obvious, so the girls may literally not know they have SB accounts.
-
12-21-24 11:48 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 67My conspiracy theory is most girls on SB are fake. The real ones receive some kind of incentive for getting you to message them and spend credits.
Originally Posted by FabricBuster
[View Original Post]
-
12-21-24 10:38 #4854Senior Member

Posts: 62Curious which prepaid card you used for SB?
Originally Posted by Biscuits1234
[View Original Post]
-
12-20-24 18:19 #4853Senior Member

Posts: 132New law
Any suggestions what not to say / ask during M&Gs?
Originally Posted by MmceStep
[View Original Post]
That's where I've discussed allowances in the past, and haven't attempted anything since the new law.
-
12-20-24 01:42 #4852Senior Member

Posts: 40Interesting
She's on SB as well (I connected with her there): https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...db0f47b93933d0.
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
Just started talking to her. From what I can tell she is very real, but very new to this. I get timid vibes of desperation from the way she talks. Like this sugar dating thing is a last resort for her. Might be reading too deep.
I haven't set anything up with her yet as she supposedly went to bed shortly after connecting. Will follow up when / if this progresses anywhere.










Reply With Quote






