Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This blog is moderated by Thresh
  1. #4866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 165

    Greenville?

    Anyone know Vanessa in Greenville still in the game? I don't have anymore my account.

  2. #4865

    Ebonywish

    Quote Originally Posted by Fblah  [View Original Post]
    I had a decent meet & greet with her. Afterwards, she proposed meeting her and her roommate for 400 each at her apartment. I declined.

    How did she manage to steal your money?

  3. #4864

    Asian? Ha, DJ? Ha Again.

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyHiker23  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had experience with this woman? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-e69cc2daa06f.
    IMO Too Many Red Flags to enumerate.

  4. #4863

    Sady

    Has anyone had experience with this woman? https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-e69cc2daa06f.

  5. #4862
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Ebonywish Thief


  6. #4861
    Quote Originally Posted by ElectricHug  [View Original Post]
    Richmond SB thread is the best resource. You have to look at the fine print on the back for issuing bank, there's some Visa prepaid cards that list a "blackhawk" bank that have worked, at least in the past. I found some at Lowe's after trying a few places.
    The Blackhawk ones didn't work a month ago for me. SB support said it kept denying them LOL.

  7. #4860
    Quote Originally Posted by FabricBuster  [View Original Post]
    You guys mind sharing what prepaid card you used for SB then? LOL Haven't found one that works thanks.
    Richmond SB thread is the best resource. You have to look at the fine print on the back for issuing bank, there's some Visa prepaid cards that list a "blackhawk" bank that have worked, at least in the past. I found some at Lowe's after trying a few places.

  8. #4859
    You guys mind sharing what prepaid card you used for SB then? LOL Haven't found one that works thanks.

  9. #4858

    My recent experiences with SB and SDM

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    From what I can tell, it's not that they're fake - or at least, they're not faked by SB; nothing stops new folks from making accounts. But they fake the "online" status to grossly over-report how many people are on at any given time. It's why you get so few responses: she may have not logged on in weeks.

    It's easy to prove, too: make a second account and watch people you've shown interest in on the first account suddenly become online. But not on the other.

    There's also reports that they duplicate accounts created on their other websites without making it obvious, so the girls may literally not know they have SB accounts.
    Have not posted in a while. Always on the road with extensive stays in Atlantic Beach, Virginia Beach, Pinehurst and Durham (most recently).

    For the past 12 months have used SB and SDM with good luck. I have found the new members for both sites tend to be real and respond often to initial requests. Have met SB's in all the sites from the locations I stayed in. The most recent category for both sites seldom respond, and I agree with the above quote for this category.

    I still have a SA account (not premium currently) and find many of the girls appear on multiple sites. I have been kicked off several times from SA and have decided not to go thru the difficult process of setting up a new premium account. The caliber of girls on SA seems to have dropped in the last 12 months (my perception).

    Will start the new year in the NC Triangle and will continue my hobby of finding the perfect SB.

  10. #4857

    One anecdote

    Quote Originally Posted by AshWink  [View Original Post]
    Any suggestions what not to say / ask during M&Gs?

    That's where I've discussed allowances in the past, and haven't attempted anything since the new law.
    I had somewhat of an interesting experience with the new law. One batshit SB just tried to extort me using the new felony laws as leverage. I called the police myself hoping I could get this girl for blackmail. He came and talked to me and basically said he can't do anything because she doesn't actually have anything to use on me as leverage as I didn't offer a direct exchange.

    Afterwards, we actually had a pretty informative and candid discussion about the new laws and sugar dating etc. He told me that law enforcement doesn't care much about sugar dating. It's seen as a gray area. It's much tougher to put together enough evidence to really proceed with anything. In fact, even though he recommended not texting direct offers he also doubts police will go after it even if you do. Having a text message without all the other data from a typical sting operation just isn't much to go on.

    He told me that basically the new laws and new resources are necessary because the trafficking problem itself has escalated so much in NC. NC has become a hotbed of trafficking. Yes there is more firepower but that doesn't mean they are expanding their scope (sugar dating etc.). They just need these resources to address their main issue: human trafficking especially with minors. When you have automatically felonies it is taxing on the court system and the prison system. It is not a decision they would take lightly. They know SBs are not typically victims.

    Anyways, this is just one anecdote. Take it for what it's worth. This was a senior level cop though. He even joked he wished he could afford an SB on his salary LOL.

  11. #4856
    Quote Originally Posted by Swimback  [View Original Post]
    My conspiracy theory is most girls on SB are fake. The real ones receive some kind of incentive for getting you to message them and spend credits.
    From what I can tell, it's not that they're fake - or at least, they're not faked by SB; nothing stops new folks from making accounts. But they fake the "online" status to grossly over-report how many people are on at any given time. It's why you get so few responses: she may have not logged on in weeks.

    It's easy to prove, too: make a second account and watch people you've shown interest in on the first account suddenly become online. But not on the other.

    There's also reports that they duplicate accounts created on their other websites without making it obvious, so the girls may literally not know they have SB accounts.

  12. #4855
    Quote Originally Posted by FabricBuster  [View Original Post]
    Curious which prepaid card you used for SB?
    My conspiracy theory is most girls on SB are fake. The real ones receive some kind of incentive for getting you to message them and spend credits.

  13. #4854
    Quote Originally Posted by Biscuits1234  [View Original Post]
    She's on SB as well (I connected with her there): https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...db0f47b93933d0.

    Just started talking to her. From what I can tell she is very real, but very new to this. I get timid vibes of desperation from the way she talks. Like this sugar dating thing is a last resort for her. Might be reading too deep.

    I haven't set anything up with her yet as she supposedly went to bed shortly after connecting. Will follow up when / if this progresses anywhere.
    Curious which prepaid card you used for SB?

  14. #4853

    New law

    Quote Originally Posted by MmceStep  [View Original Post]
    It's a solid thought. I tend to be more relationship driven with SA. I also let my guard down way more when doing SA M&G's. I guess I can't really do that anymore, with the way these two worlds are colliding. I also think it's amazing that a couple times I've really thought I've been talking to this well-put-together, top shelf college coed and what showed up was a complete junkie 304. Some of these girls are extremely proficient liars.
    Any suggestions what not to say / ask during M&Gs?

    That's where I've discussed allowances in the past, and haven't attempted anything since the new law.

  15. #4852

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by jobobtheclown  [View Original Post]
    https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73389478&nsp=1
    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-ebf7aebb77d6

    Had a M&G, scheduled a first date, but suddenly asked for $1. 3 k all of a sudden the day before the date (way more than and in addition to the 400 agreed upon). Obviously I didn't pay, she still set up the appointment, then I got ghosted and blocked at the last minute. Scammer; don't believe her sob stories. Avoid.
    She's on SB as well (I connected with her there): https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...db0f47b93933d0.

    Just started talking to her. From what I can tell she is very real, but very new to this. I get timid vibes of desperation from the way she talks. Like this sugar dating thing is a last resort for her. Might be reading too deep.

    I haven't set anything up with her yet as she supposedly went to bed shortly after connecting. Will follow up when / if this progresses anywhere.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape