Thread: The Raleigh area "Sugar Bowl" (SA, WYP, SD4 ME)
+
Add Report
Results 721 to 735 of 5570
-
12-19-24 17:45 #4850Senior Member

Posts: 548Thanks for that. She looks cute, assuming she's real. But yes, I'd drop $400 on her, but 1. 3 K is crazy. A bit of an odd number, too. Why not an even grand, or $1200 or $1500?
Originally Posted by jobobtheclown
[View Original Post]
Odd she still sets-up the meet after you told her no, and then ghosts / bocks. Sounds more like an immature kid than a real scammer. Still, waste of your time.
-
12-19-24 11:32 #4849Regular Member

Posts: 22MichelleSuzy1234
Could you please post a link or two? Or DM them to me?
Originally Posted by HowAbtThis
[View Original Post]
Thanks in advance.
-
12-19-24 08:44 #4848Senior Member

Posts: 25This one is interesting. First, I'll start by saying that I haven't personally met her. I have however seen her on a couple of swinger sites. A couple that I know in the lifestyle has met her as well. On these swinger sites, the profile is that of a male that boasts a wife and two "girlfriends". Of which she is one of the listed girlfriends. I've seen profiles for all 3 of the ladies on SA at some point, so the guy isn't fooling anyone who has seen them on SA and similar places. Anyway, apparently they host and go to a lot of swinger events. You can have them all for nothing if you are lucky? Enough to be at one of these events.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
-
12-19-24 07:47 #4847Senior Member

Posts: 360Pearl / Perla. Avoid
https://www.sugardaddymeet.com/userP...73389478&nsp=1
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...6-ebf7aebb77d6
Had a M&G, scheduled a first date, but suddenly asked for $1. 3 k all of a sudden the day before the date (way more than and in addition to the 400 agreed upon). Obviously I didn't pay, she still set up the appointment, then I got ghosted and blocked at the last minute. Scammer; don't believe her sob stories. Avoid.
-
12-18-24 12:41 #4846Senior Member

Posts: 67She is high volume and will BB anyone who asks. I almost met with her not too long ago but I got a feeling I shouldn't and backed out. That is the reality with the high volume girls, its a matter of time before she catches something and spreads it. I've had the clap twice in my time doing SA and it was from very clean cut looking girls. Thankfully it was an antibiotic pill and done with that. It is a matter of time BB'ing girls. Girls go in two directions when they start this stuff: 1. Fuck a few guys then burn out realizing the money isn't worth their mental health. 2. Embrace the lifestyle and become a pro at it. I've met some over the years who were only on seeking like two weeks and then burned out, lucky I caught them when I did. Still see one or two but they are mostly retired / UTR, will just see guys they have seen before. That's all to say when you see a pro girl you deal with pro girl problems.
Originally Posted by Ganggang123
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 13:41 #4845Senior Member

Posts: 36MichelleSuzy
Any more recent updates on her? I've seen her before in the past back when she was doing BBBJ only but the recent posts about doctor visits are making me nervous.
Originally Posted by Rgfct4
[View Original Post]
-
12-17-24 01:15 #4844Regular Member

Posts: 1Long time lurker first time poster
Saw Bbjay mentioned. Vile woman only interested in scamming and money. My own fault but I should've read the signs before giving into her sob story and giving her money. She basically ghosted and when I called her out she turned it around on me. Huge waste of time. Buyer beware of this shitty woman.
-
12-13-24 18:59 #4843Senior Member

Posts: 138While I didn't see the link, I think I know what you're talking about. I had seen her face on one of those websites that showed what she had gotten charged with. Unfortunately, I'm not surprised, since the reason initially was due to something similar.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 08:03 #4842Senior Member

Posts: 204Forgot
Sorry, forgot I couldn't post the link. Let's just Allyssa got into a little legal trouble.
Originally Posted by YourCCPimp
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 20:42 #4841Senior Member

Posts: 204Allyssa
You may have a hard time meeting with her.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
[Deleted by Admin]
-
12-11-24 19:58 #4840Senior Member

Posts: 138Great post. From looking at the names and putting them in the search bar, it seems I've also had "conversations" with them. From memory.
Carolina Charm: I remember she's been on the site a long time, but communication with her would always be shitty unless I said a smart ass comment (to which she'd immediately respond or have something of substance to say). Not into me.
Veronica J: She's replied to me in the past, but always seemed adamant about online only nonsense.
Natasha: She's replied to me in the past, but responses would always be one word generic responses. Not Into me.
Bbjay- not into me.
Violet710- I've talked with her but the biggest problem has been figuring out a day / date to meet. Either she's busy, or the days she suggested don't work with my schedule, etc. That said, Never got the vibe she would try to scam me or stand me up.
Allyssa- Probably the closest person that I've come close to meeting and we have had decent convos. Unfortunately a situation occurred that prevented us from linking up. Not a bad communicator, but seems very bitter and angry. I remember following her on Twitter / X, and 99% of her posts would be complaining, or telling people to KYS or wishing death on them.
Originally Posted by Swimback
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 19:38 #4839Senior Member

Posts: 2939She is mainly looking for trans, and bi males, if you fit the bill reach out to her.
Originally Posted by SaintMan3500
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 17:27 #4838Senior Member

Posts: 67Reviews / Experiences
As mentioned earlier, some reports to build a little cred around here. Not new to any of this though. You are not doing yourself or any of us a favor by sharing info here with the girls. We are all tricks to them, the only thing you have control over is how much of one you want to be. They will not appreciate or give you any special treatment, they will forget about your good deed in 5 minutes but forever be keen of our board here. They are a self selecting group of cold, calculated, and (at least to a degree) crazy women. We appreciate your cooperation here more than they appreciate yours. Not including link, just their username. You can look them up on the search bar in the filters, its easy. A few of my current are UTR now, have left seeking but still meeting regulars. Anyways YMMV with all this for current profiles:
Mara: Did not meet. Dancer, GPS, wants you to go to her strip club or buy content. PPM was like 2 k. She's attractive but body really isn't all that.
Supersugaski: Did not meet. Literal pornstar. Open to meet but PPM is 1 k+. You have to get a special order std test if you want bare. After seeing all the guys she takes raw in her content that's a pass for me.
Carolina Charm: Have met, have fucked. PPM at a hotel for a night. She's hot but has an attitude. Not a cute bratty attitude, kind of bitchy. Did get BBFS though. She's flaky and hard to lock down. I got her for a good price a while back but I bet she has raised her ask.
Veronica J: Hot but OF content selling rinser. Don't waste your time. Has a bf she does content with, really doubt she will ever fuck you, only lead you on.
Saphron: Real, down for fwb ppm. Ask is 600, too high for 32 year old single mom. Will not negotiate, at least not with me.
Angelgirl777: former listcralwer girl trying to upmarket to SB. Cleverly wiped a lot of it off the internet though. Has multiple arrests for heroin.
Natasha (formerly Jessica Rabbit): Been discussed a lot in the past. Have met 2 years back, have fucked BBFS. Regret BBFS though because she threatened not to take the plan b the next morning. She's a bit of a head case. Very hot but you are rolling the dice with her. She's the type to dox you if she feels scorned. Probably crazier now than when I saw her.
Bbjay: Legit, nice, has a bf so its discrete. Body isn't as good as pics show though.
Lillaylaaviolet710 : Knew her in real life so she's real. Haven't met because too small of a world. Is a smoker, and body isn't like what it shows in the pics, pics are a few years old.
Allyssa: Head case plus drugs = avoid. Very pro mentality to this.
IN Charlotte.
Mela: Legit but expensive, BBFS. She pricing is out of control now, way too inflated, like 800, saw her when it was 500. Up to you.
-
12-11-24 11:42 #4837Senior Member

Posts: 427She tried to scam me too. She periodically signs up for a new account but using the same pictures as always. I've reported at least two of her accounts as a scammer.
Originally Posted by Hb1174
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 09:05 #4836Regular Member

Posts: 19Updated Link on the No-go
Just providing an updated link on the woman mentioned in my previous post. I recommend you avoid, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Hb1174
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...7-1916472df334












Reply With Quote




