Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 1862 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 678 1178 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 27920
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25265

    Exactly right

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    I cannot agree with you more, DeArmor. I read this thread in case a gem appears, but that is a fantasy world. I will never pay an ugly girl no matter how good the service. Defeats the purpose of the Hobby for me.

    I pursue RBGFE from 7's and above and if BB happens, then so be it.
    AND, if you have a good personality and a proven chat line, that often leads to the "No BB" chicks deciding that maybe they'll relax the rules just this one time. This is what works for me. But you got to be willing to decide you're "not feeling it" and leave, OR be able to accept RBGFE with a lubed handjob finish. THAT is always my game plan going in.

    JG.

  2. #25264

    Trip report

    Appreciate the DMs from those that replied. Sadly, none of the regular providers panned out. No response from Nikkipink or Ivy Waters. Remilane finally got back to me after several days when I was a couple hours from getting on the return flight. Was going to try Kylee as well but never found the time.

    Thankfully I hooked up with a couple SBs I used to see, not allowed to share info, and had a couple successful visits to k-girl agencies which I posted about in that thread. This was my first time trying the k-agency option and, despite the cost per nut, it was the smoothest and best mongering experience I've had outside Thailand. Zero drama, zero nonsense, just right to business and very service-oriented which is how I like it. Will definitely be a part of any future visits.

  3. #25263

    Wasn't bad. Belongs here.

    She can definitely throat a peen. Doesn't mind the head pushing. Had a rubber, told her I didn't need it. Only did doggy but that was all I really asked for. Has a bit of mom pudge but not bad looking overall. Looks to be mid yo late 20's? BBBJDT, BBFSCIP. Rates are accurate. Met earlier this summer.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Naughtyyhottie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...hottie.596941/#xfmgMedia.

    One very lackluster review on TNA and no real history that I could see on this board.

  4. #25262
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Retrying.
    Naughtyyhottie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...hottie.596941/#xfmgMedia.

    One very lackluster review on TNA and no real history that I could see on this board.

  5. #25261

    Bump

    Bump. Retrying.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, just wondering if anyone has seen her and had anything to report back and does she belong here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...t/490865886424

    Any Insight will be appreciated.

  6. #25260
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaJoe25  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times in Tacoma area. Her and friend Mia both belong here and are both exactly like thier photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback. Just seems like she been off the board for a little, so didn't know what her situation is like.

    Just coming back out of retirement, not much luck with any as of late. Sierra is my type, not so much her friend.
    Which Mia?

  7. #25259
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Way more petite in person, banging little body.
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaJoe25  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times in Tacoma area. Her and friend Mia both belong here and are both exactly like thier photos.
    Thanks for the feedback. Just seems like she been off the board for a little, so didn't know what her situation is like.

    Just coming back out of retirement, not much luck with any as of late. Sierra is my type, not so much her friend.

  8. #25258
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    She regularly posts on STG, but recently posted again on the other board again. I found that she had another account which was banned recently. The banned account showed a rob alert in 2021. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...t/256526055315

    Cakedup.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...akedup.514578/

    Banned account.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/💋🍑🎀🌹seductive-fun-top-notch-sexy-bombshell💗😍ready-now💋✨-available-24-7❣%EF%B8%8Fim-sierra✨-21-fun-sized❣%EF%B8%8Fbubbly✨-brunette💋.2843025/
    Way more petite in person, banging little body.

  9. #25257

    She's legit and belongs here.

    I've seen her several times in Tacoma area. Her and friend Mia both belong here and are both exactly like thier photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    She regularly posts on STG, but recently posted again on the other board again. I found that she had another account which was banned recently. The banned account showed a rob alert in 2021. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...t/256526055315

    Cakedup.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...akedup.514578/

    Banned account.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/💋🍑🎀🌹seductive-fun-top-notch-sexy-bombshell💗😍ready-now💋✨-available-24-7❣%EF%B8%8Fim-sierra✨-21-fun-sized❣%EF%B8%8Fbubbly✨-brunette💋.2843025/

  10. #25256
    Quote Originally Posted by NickAtNight  [View Original Post]
    Belongs here. Blasted a rope and pulled out. 2. 5. Asked in person.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/180262753
    First time I was robbed. Gave her the money. She went to restroom. On cue, boyfriend full of tattoos come in with a key. I promptly left.

  11. #25255

    Sierra Marie

    She regularly posts on STG, but recently posted again on the other board again. I found that she had another account which was banned recently. The banned account showed a rob alert in 2021. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...t/256526055315

    Cakedup.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...akedup.514578/

    Banned account.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/💋🍑🎀🌹seductive-fun-top-notch-sexy-bombshell💗😍ready-now💋✨-available-24-7❣%EF%B8%8Fim-sierra✨-21-fun-sized❣%EF%B8%8Fbubbly✨-brunette💋.2843025/

  12. #25254

    Anaya

    Belongs here. Blasted a rope and pulled out. 2. 5. Asked in person.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/180262753

  13. #25253
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    I saw her earlier this year I believe for a qv special she was running. She was in a hotel down in Lakewood. She had been kicked out of her apartment by her landlord who is also a client, which is a complete dick move imo. I haven't seen or heard from her since, and yeah I can't find anything that hints where she's gone. For a while she was still advertising on stg even tho she had stopped advertising on tna but obviously hasn't been on tna in 7 months. If you reach out and hear back, let us know!
    That sucks. She had a decent place before. Maybe she's trying to get situated somewhere. If Lakewood is south of Tacoma then I guess maybe we should keep a lookout for posts further south and see if she posts with a new number. I hope she is OK but also comes back to the area if she left.

  14. #25252
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey  [View Original Post]
    She posted up until May then just hasn't logged in to her TNA or posted on skipthegames since. She allowed bbfscip when I saw her in 2023. She was in Tacoma at the time.

    Does anyone know if she formally stated she was retiring or if anyone knew her more personally? I hope she's ok either way. She just posted for so many years to just go dark like that.
    I saw her earlier this year I believe for a qv special she was running. She was in a hotel down in Lakewood. She had been kicked out of her apartment by her landlord who is also a client, which is a complete dick move imo. I haven't seen or heard from her since, and yeah I can't find anything that hints where she's gone. For a while she was still advertising on stg even tho she had stopped advertising on tna but obviously hasn't been on tna in 7 months. If you reach out and hear back, let us know!

  15. #25251
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Honestly this could be accurate for someone in the life, she doesn't look too far off that.
    There's ugly people at every age.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape