Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 27795
-
12-17-24 05:22 #25155Senior Member

Posts: 1303Naughtyyhottie.
Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo
[View Original Post]
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...hottie.596941/#xfmgMedia.
One very lackluster review on TNA and no real history that I could see on this board.
-
12-17-24 02:08 #25154Senior Member

Posts: 138Bump
Bump. Retrying.
Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 23:41 #25153Senior Member

Posts: 1303
Originally Posted by TacomaJoe25
[View Original Post]
Which Mia?
Originally Posted by LetsGoBB
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 21:24 #25152Senior Member

Posts: 128
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
Thanks for the feedback. Just seems like she been off the board for a little, so didn't know what her situation is like.
Originally Posted by TacomaJoe25
[View Original Post]
Just coming back out of retirement, not much luck with any as of late. Sierra is my type, not so much her friend.
-
12-16-24 18:56 #25151Senior Member

Posts: 2924Way more petite in person, banging little body.
Originally Posted by LetsGoBB
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 18:50 #25150Regular Member

Posts: 3She's legit and belongs here.
I've seen her several times in Tacoma area. Her and friend Mia both belong here and are both exactly like thier photos.
Originally Posted by LetsGoBB
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 17:43 #25149Regular Member

Posts: 23First time I was robbed. Gave her the money. She went to restroom. On cue, boyfriend full of tattoos come in with a key. I promptly left.
Originally Posted by NickAtNight
[View Original Post]
-
12-16-24 00:07 #25148Senior Member

Posts: 128Sierra Marie
She regularly posts on STG, but recently posted again on the other board again. I found that she had another account which was banned recently. The banned account showed a rob alert in 2021. Anyone seen her recently?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...t/256526055315
Cakedup.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...akedup.514578/
Banned account.
https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/💋🍑🎀🌹seductive-fun-top-notch-sexy-bombshell💗😍ready-now💋✨-available-24-7❣%EF%B8%8Fim-sierra✨-21-fun-sized❣%EF%B8%8Fbubbly✨-brunette💋.2843025/
-
12-15-24 22:30 #25147Regular Member

Posts: 6Anaya
Belongs here. Blasted a rope and pulled out. 2. 5. Asked in person.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/180262753
-
12-14-24 02:00 #25146Regular Member

Posts: 22That sucks. She had a decent place before. Maybe she's trying to get situated somewhere. If Lakewood is south of Tacoma then I guess maybe we should keep a lookout for posts further south and see if she posts with a new number. I hope she is OK but also comes back to the area if she left.
Originally Posted by ScotchYoke
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 10:37 #25145Senior Member

Posts: 1303I saw her earlier this year I believe for a qv special she was running. She was in a hotel down in Lakewood. She had been kicked out of her apartment by her landlord who is also a client, which is a complete dick move imo. I haven't seen or heard from her since, and yeah I can't find anything that hints where she's gone. For a while she was still advertising on stg even tho she had stopped advertising on tna but obviously hasn't been on tna in 7 months. If you reach out and hear back, let us know!
Originally Posted by SpankedMonkey
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 09:30 #25144Senior Member

Posts: 1209There's ugly people at every age.
Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 06:06 #25143Regular Member

Posts: 22What happened to Karly (LSLLC) ?
She posted up until May then just hasn't logged in to her TNA or posted on skipthegames since. She allowed bbfscip when I saw her in 2023. She was in Tacoma at the time.
Does anyone know if she formally stated she was retiring or if anyone knew her more personally? I hope she's ok either way. She just posted for so many years to just go dark like that.
-
12-13-24 01:09 #25142Senior Member

Posts: 161Honestly this could be accurate for someone in the life, she doesn't look too far off that.
Originally Posted by Organiz
[View Original Post]
-
12-13-24 00:03 #25141Senior Member

Posts: 138Anyone familiar with her
Hello all, just wondering if anyone has seen her and had anything to report back and does she belong here.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...t/490865886424
Any Insight will be appreciated.










Reply With Quote





