Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 177 of 1854 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 227 277 677 1177 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 27803
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25163
    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    She's based in Utah but visits WA frequently. Seen her twice and both times I asked for BB like in her porn videos and she was down.
    Was there an upcharge? Also, I see she has BBBJ listed on her profile as things she doesn't like. I'm assuming that's an error? If so, do you know if she offers CIM?

  2. #25162

    Paigeturner

    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    Nice. So, her profile says she's a Utah based provider. Is she here in town?
    She's based in Utah but visits WA frequently. Seen her twice and both times I asked for BB like in her porn videos and she was down.

  3. #25161

    Paige

    Quote Originally Posted by BreastObsessed  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...turner.623365/#xfmgMedia.

    Former scoreland girl. The tits are amazing and bigger than ever. She's got bit of a mom bod, but the tits are worth it. Ask and ye shall receive.
    Nice. So, her profile says she's a Utah based provider. Is she here in town?

  4. #25160

    Paige Turner

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...turner.623365/#xfmgMedia.

    Former scoreland girl. The tits are amazing and bigger than ever. She's got bit of a mom bod, but the tits are worth it. Ask and ye shall receive.

  5. #25159

  6. #25158

    Exactly right

    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan3  [View Original Post]
    I cannot agree with you more, DeArmor. I read this thread in case a gem appears, but that is a fantasy world. I will never pay an ugly girl no matter how good the service. Defeats the purpose of the Hobby for me.

    I pursue RBGFE from 7's and above and if BB happens, then so be it.
    AND, if you have a good personality and a proven chat line, that often leads to the "No BB" chicks deciding that maybe they'll relax the rules just this one time. This is what works for me. But you got to be willing to decide you're "not feeling it" and leave, OR be able to accept RBGFE with a lubed handjob finish. THAT is always my game plan going in.

    JG.

  7. #25157

    Trip report

    Appreciate the DMs from those that replied. Sadly, none of the regular providers panned out. No response from Nikkipink or Ivy Waters. Remilane finally got back to me after several days when I was a couple hours from getting on the return flight. Was going to try Kylee as well but never found the time.

    Thankfully I hooked up with a couple SBs I used to see, not allowed to share info, and had a couple successful visits to k-girl agencies which I posted about in that thread. This was my first time trying the k-agency option and, despite the cost per nut, it was the smoothest and best mongering experience I've had outside Thailand. Zero drama, zero nonsense, just right to business and very service-oriented which is how I like it. Will definitely be a part of any future visits.

  8. #25156

    Wasn't bad. Belongs here.

    She can definitely throat a peen. Doesn't mind the head pushing. Had a rubber, told her I didn't need it. Only did doggy but that was all I really asked for. Has a bit of mom pudge but not bad looking overall. Looks to be mid yo late 20's? BBBJDT, BBFSCIP. Rates are accurate. Met earlier this summer.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchYoke  [View Original Post]
    Naughtyyhottie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...hottie.596941/#xfmgMedia.

    One very lackluster review on TNA and no real history that I could see on this board.

  9. #25155
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    Bump. Retrying.
    Naughtyyhottie.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...hottie.596941/#xfmgMedia.

    One very lackluster review on TNA and no real history that I could see on this board.

  10. #25154

    Bump

    Bump. Retrying.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobyBoo  [View Original Post]
    Hello all, just wondering if anyone has seen her and had anything to report back and does she belong here.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/seatt...t/490865886424

    Any Insight will be appreciated.

  11. #25153
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaJoe25  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times in Tacoma area. Her and friend Mia both belong here and are both exactly like thier photos.
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the feedback. Just seems like she been off the board for a little, so didn't know what her situation is like.

    Just coming back out of retirement, not much luck with any as of late. Sierra is my type, not so much her friend.
    Which Mia?

  12. #25152
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    Way more petite in person, banging little body.
    Quote Originally Posted by TacomaJoe25  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her several times in Tacoma area. Her and friend Mia both belong here and are both exactly like thier photos.
    Thanks for the feedback. Just seems like she been off the board for a little, so didn't know what her situation is like.

    Just coming back out of retirement, not much luck with any as of late. Sierra is my type, not so much her friend.

  13. #25151
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    She regularly posts on STG, but recently posted again on the other board again. I found that she had another account which was banned recently. The banned account showed a rob alert in 2021. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...t/256526055315

    Cakedup.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...akedup.514578/

    Banned account.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/💋🍑🎀🌹seductive-fun-top-notch-sexy-bombshell💗😍ready-now💋✨-available-24-7❣%EF%B8%8Fim-sierra✨-21-fun-sized❣%EF%B8%8Fbubbly✨-brunette💋.2843025/
    Way more petite in person, banging little body.

  14. #25150

    She's legit and belongs here.

    I've seen her several times in Tacoma area. Her and friend Mia both belong here and are both exactly like thier photos.

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBB  [View Original Post]
    She regularly posts on STG, but recently posted again on the other board again. I found that she had another account which was banned recently. The banned account showed a rob alert in 2021. Anyone seen her recently?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...t/256526055315

    Cakedup.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...akedup.514578/

    Banned account.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/threads/💋🍑🎀🌹seductive-fun-top-notch-sexy-bombshell💗😍ready-now💋✨-available-24-7❣%EF%B8%8Fim-sierra✨-21-fun-sized❣%EF%B8%8Fbubbly✨-brunette💋.2843025/

  15. #25149
    Quote Originally Posted by NickAtNight  [View Original Post]
    Belongs here. Blasted a rope and pulled out. 2. 5. Asked in person.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ttle/180262753
    First time I was robbed. Gave her the money. She went to restroom. On cue, boyfriend full of tattoos come in with a key. I promptly left.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape