Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 25713
-
12-12-24 12:00 #23073Senior Member

Posts: 43Text Free too
I can add good things about text free too. All that's been said, works well for me, only an occasional hiccup. I believe the calling part is unlimited minutes now- they make money with adds. Don't use the call part much, only text, but they don't nag to buy minutes anymore so I think they are now unlimited. The few calls I've made have been fine.
Originally Posted by DaveSalem
[View Original Post]
-
12-12-24 06:52 #23072Senior Member

Posts: 71Hi Dayton24,
Originally Posted by DaytonMonger24
[View Original Post]
It is unfortunate that this happened to you and double unfortunate that your first post was a complaint against a provider that has been reliable for many of us for years. I've chilled with this provider multiple times and have only had a pleasant, un-thiefy experience. Good luck out there.
Be Safe and Be Kind,
-VG
-
12-11-24 23:17 #23071Senior Member

Posts: 124Cait
Same with me. No issues.
Originally Posted by PFunKjTown
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 21:43 #23070Senior Member

Posts: 299Devon has bruises all over her face
Met devon recently and found her to have bruises all over her face. I got worried about it, gave her a 20 and left. I understand she got upset and started cussing me asking me not to contact again. I obliged.
-
12-11-24 20:16 #23069Senior Member

Posts: 159Gemma
Since we can not post ph numbers her is a link to an ad that has a phone number. Scroll to the bottom click on get number answer question and number will show.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/cinci...s/539949314297
Originally Posted by SexHombre
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 18:34 #23068Senior Member

Posts: 93Cait
I've seen her off and on for the last 4 years without any problems.
Originally Posted by DaytonMonger24
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 18:18 #23067Senior Member

Posts: 124Fake
That's a very obvious fake. Read through it again slowly.
Originally Posted by DaytonD
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 18:18 #23066Senior Member

Posts: 47Gemma
She is on STG but no Phone number. Anyone know how to contact her?
Originally Posted by SkullDawg
[View Original Post]
SH.
-
12-11-24 16:06 #23065Senior Member

Posts: 167Gemma??
Hello brothers, anyone seen Gemma lately? Tried to contact her, no replies, and didn't see her ad on STG. Any info? I'm curious about getting with her. T. I. A. Dawg.
-
12-11-24 13:36 #23064Regular Member

Posts: 24Cait
I did an incall last week and she stole all the cash from my shoe while I went to the bathroom.
Originally Posted by LongArm1984
[View Original Post]
Thief, Thief, Thief and below-average performance per other reviews here. Avoid. But if you must visit, beware!
-
12-11-24 11:39 #23063Senior Member

Posts: 45Anyone used this website before?
I really want to experience a Nuru Massage and I have been looking in some new places besides STG and tryst and found this page:
https://us.escortsaffair.com/dayton/...34653c0e338931
Does anyone have any experience with this provider and / or this web page? Looks TGTBT and before I reach out wanted to see what experience others had with this site.
-
12-11-24 11:13 #23062Senior Member

Posts: 45Thank you very much! I will give it a shot.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-24 10:23 #23061Senior Member

Posts: 861Burners. TextFree
I use an app called TextFree. Sounds very similar to TextNow above. You give them your area code and they let you choose from a list of available numbers, so you can choose one easy to remember. I like that you can chat on both PC and phone, because I type way faster than I text! Conversations carry over to both. Not void of flaky behavior on the web-side, but just restart it. I file lots of bug reports and it's gotten much better. I've had it several years. You can delete the App on your phone, re-install and it maintain your contacts. And yes you can suppress notifications too. But if spouse is ever prone to looking at your phone, you're best to delete the app.
Originally Posted by BuxKA
[View Original Post]
You earn a certain number of minutes for free phone calls, but I rarely use them and the VOIP quality is lousy. This must be how they make money, from people who want to use it to talk more.
-
12-11-24 07:44 #23060Senior Member

Posts: 147Granny
Interested in this granny too if she wants more fun.
Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-24 20:24 #23059Senior Member

Posts: 150I use text now
As the previous report I use text now. Yes there is no bill and notifications are turned off so I never get disturbed. It is free so no bill and no phone to hide.
I have never had a lady not deal with me. If she does not want to because I use an app that is her choice.
Originally Posted by DaytonD
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





