Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 1715 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 678 1178 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 25711
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23056
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Burner phone or App

    This topic has been discussed many times. However, I believe the best is the Textnow app. You can delete the app on your phone and reinstall when you want to monger. You can also log in via the website on a laptop or desktop and all your contacts and conversations are available. You can also give the numbers names that become initials on the phone notifications so you can easily see who is texting. It also allows free calls. There are some times when it has issues but I've been using it for about 10 yrs and have been very happy with it. I understand some won't answer from a text app but that's a small percentage.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonD  [View Original Post]
    I am so paranoid about getting busted some day with one of these chicks just texting me out of the blue and it popping up on my phone when my wife is looking at a picture or some shit.

    I have thought about an app with notifications turned off but some of the girls on here say they won't accept texts from apps or google voice numbers.

    I don't think I am good enough to keep a second phone hidden and what about the bill coming in and someone seeing it?

    This paranoia has mad it difficult for my to partake in the hobby for awhile now and I am looking for suggestions. Thanks.

  2. #23055

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Hp2017  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this number over the weekend. Comms were good, asked for a dick pic to verify. Nice on the phone. Damage 1. 50/ hhr, I felt it was worth trying at least once. Met a notel.

    Everything is covered, needs non-latex raincoats. She went down for some oral action which was decent, even with a cover. I hit it from behind and she has a nice ass, she hits you back too. We did this for a little bit before I asked to to hop on cg, this position didn't take long for me to blow in the bag. I wish I would have lasted longer, it was worth the damage, I won't do often because it was a drive for me as she was over by 35/675. But I would repeat if given the chance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/179849355#.
    Nice report.

    I've been conversing a bit with her but always catch at a bad time. Occasionally has a GF working separately. Both ask for dick pic. Guess I'll take a number LOL.

  3. #23054

    Whats the best way to go? Burner Phone or an App

    I am so paranoid about getting busted some day with one of these chicks just texting me out of the blue and it popping up on my phone when my wife is looking at a picture or some shit.

    I have thought about an app with notifications turned off but some of the girls on here say they won't accept texts from apps or google voice numbers.

    I don't think I am good enough to keep a second phone hidden and what about the bill coming in and someone seeing it?

    This paranoia has mad it difficult for my to partake in the hobby for awhile now and I am looking for suggestions. Thanks.

  4. #23053

    Latina (dominicana) Yanni!

    Met up with this number over the weekend. Comms were good, asked for a dick pic to verify. Nice on the phone. Damage 1. 50/ hhr, I felt it was worth trying at least once. Met a notel.

    Everything is covered, needs non-latex raincoats. She went down for some oral action which was decent, even with a cover. I hit it from behind and she has a nice ass, she hits you back too. We did this for a little bit before I asked to to hop on cg, this position didn't take long for me to blow in the bag. I wish I would have lasted longer, it was worth the damage, I won't do often because it was a drive for me as she was over by 35/675. But I would repeat if given the chance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/179849355#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3129.jpg‎   IMG_3131.jpg‎   IMG_3130.jpg‎  

  5. #23052

    Granny

    OMG.

    I saw geriatric toothless granny again yesterday. Wow I don't know what it is but crazy. It's good.

  6. #23051

    She didn't respond

    Thanks for the number. No replies from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy75  [View Original Post]
    So did you ever find out if Nikki from call escort is still around and available?

    Sent you a PM with number.

    Oldguy75.

  7. #23050

    Deposit scam

    Has posted in Springfield. Lima. Dayton all over. Talks for a bit then wants deposit up front to meet. Don't worry and don't waste your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Messenjah065  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her. Is she any good? I've tried looking for reviews, but cannot find any. Thank her name is Emma Zara?

    Contacted her on telegram she gave me her address and a price. I couldn't meet her at that time but told her I would meet her later in the day. She deleted her post, but it looks like she only puts her post up when she is free. After I contacted her she did not answer back. Will give it another try when I am ready and have free time. Just seeing if there's any information Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...f/881787366994

  8. #23049

    Middletown provider

    I recently connected with a provider in the Middletown area who gave me permission to post a pic and give her number to a few senior members. BBBJCIM (YMMV) and FS available. Senior members pm me for more details.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 22.jpg‎  

  9. #23048
    Quote Originally Posted by Messenjah065  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her. Is she any good? I've tried looking for reviews, but cannot find any. Thank her name is Emma Zara?

    Contacted her on telegram she gave me her address and a price. I couldn't meet her at that time but told her I would meet her later in the day. She deleted her post, but it looks like she only puts her post up when she is free. After I contacted her she did not answer back. Will give it another try when I am ready and have free time. Just seeing if there's any information Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...f/881787366994
    She's been posting in Toledo the past couple days.

  10. #23047

    Nikki

    So did you ever find out if Nikki from call escort is still around and available?

    Sent you a PM with number.

    Oldguy75.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    Is Nikki still around? Could find ad on call escort. If anyone has number please.

    Pm me.

  11. #23046

    Sofi

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGoer  [View Original Post]
    I came across this as tonight and looks interesting. I looked for a little bit for any reports and couldn't find anything recent except for someone asking about her. I'm just wondering if anyone has seen her. Please let me know!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/179897008
    I met her a few times couple months ago, have not seen her since October and the phone number is not the same. She'll ask for a pic and verify with you however you like. She was good, said she was moving so I can't speak for new location. The best part, she's the tightest I have ever seen, in or outside the hobby. Couldn’t say how old she is but she looks good. Pics are her unfiltered. I'd recommend paying a visit.

    Edit: I paid her a small deposit, 20$ the first time. Did not ask the second time.

  12. #23045

    Any information appreciated.

    Has anyone met her. Is she any good? I've tried looking for reviews, but cannot find any. Thank her name is Emma Zara?

    Contacted her on telegram she gave me her address and a price. I couldn't meet her at that time but told her I would meet her later in the day. She deleted her post, but it looks like she only puts her post up when she is free. After I contacted her she did not answer back. Will give it another try when I am ready and have free time. Just seeing if there's any information Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...f/881787366994
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8236.jpg‎  

  13. #23044

    Sofi

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageGoer  [View Original Post]
    I came across this as tonight and looks interesting. I looked for a little bit for any reports and couldn't find anything recent except for someone asking about her. I'm just wondering if anyone has seen her. Please let me know!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/179897008
    I remember many reports last few years on her. Looks different, and age hasn't increased. Back then her name was Sofi, not Sofia I believe.

    Her new price list is very different from the past. She liked flat rate. New management?

  14. #23043

    Sofia

    I came across this as tonight and looks interesting. I looked for a little bit for any reports and couldn't find anything recent except for someone asking about her. I'm just wondering if anyone has seen her. Please let me know!

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/179897008

  15. #23042
    Quote Originally Posted by Chilljacker  [View Original Post]
    Is Nikki still around? Could find ad on call escort. If anyone has number please..
    Are you talking about "sticky" Nikki?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape