Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 1714 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 678 1178 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 25710
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23055

    Cait

    Quote Originally Posted by LongArm1984  [View Original Post]
    There have been mixed reviews on Cait https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...e/204472907441..
    I did an incall last week and she stole all the cash from my shoe while I went to the bathroom.

    Thief, Thief, Thief and below-average performance per other reviews here. Avoid. But if you must visit, beware!

  2. #23054

    Anyone used this website before?

    I really want to experience a Nuru Massage and I have been looking in some new places besides STG and tryst and found this page:

    https://us.escortsaffair.com/dayton/...34653c0e338931

    Does anyone have any experience with this provider and / or this web page? Looks TGTBT and before I reach out wanted to see what experience others had with this site.

  3. #23053
    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    the best is the Textnow app.
    Thank you very much! I will give it a shot.

  4. #23052

    Burners. TextFree

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    This topic has been discussed many times. However, I believe the best is the Textnow app. You can delete the app on your phone and reinstall when you want to monger. You can also log in via the website on a laptop or desktop and all your contacts and conversations are available. You can also give the numbers names that become initials on the phone notifications so you can easily see who is texting. It also allows free calls. There are some times when it has issues but I've been using it for about 10 yrs and have been very happy with it. I understand some won't answer from a text app but that's a small percentage.
    I use an app called TextFree. Sounds very similar to TextNow above. You give them your area code and they let you choose from a list of available numbers, so you can choose one easy to remember. I like that you can chat on both PC and phone, because I type way faster than I text! Conversations carry over to both. Not void of flaky behavior on the web-side, but just restart it. I file lots of bug reports and it's gotten much better. I've had it several years. You can delete the App on your phone, re-install and it maintain your contacts. And yes you can suppress notifications too. But if spouse is ever prone to looking at your phone, you're best to delete the app.

    You earn a certain number of minutes for free phone calls, but I rarely use them and the VOIP quality is lousy. This must be how they make money, from people who want to use it to talk more.

  5. #23051

    Granny

    Interested in this granny too if she wants more fun.

    Quote Originally Posted by FatDaddy3750  [View Original Post]
    Much to be said for experience. An occasional gummy is fun. Who is she? PM.

  6. #23050

    I use text now

    As the previous report I use text now. Yes there is no bill and notifications are turned off so I never get disturbed. It is free so no bill and no phone to hide.

    I have never had a lady not deal with me. If she does not want to because I use an app that is her choice.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonD  [View Original Post]
    I am so paranoid about getting busted some day with one of these chicks just texting me out of the blue and it popping up on my phone when my wife is looking at a picture or some shit.

    I have thought about an app with notifications turned off but some of the girls on here say they won't accept texts from apps or google voice numbers.

    I don't think I am good enough to keep a second phone hidden and what about the bill coming in and someone seeing it?

    This paranoia has mad it difficult for my to partake in the hobby for awhile now and I am looking for suggestions. Thanks.

  7. #23049

    Heaven

    Has anyone seen her since she's been out.

    She looks smoking hot and healthy. Does anyone know if she is accepting regulars again. Texted her a few times but when got a response almost felt like maybe a Bf might be responding back. Dm if you got the lowdown.

  8. #23048

    Granny

    Quote Originally Posted by Burrow1988  [View Original Post]
    OMG.

    I saw geriatric toothless granny again yesterday. Wow I don't know what it is but crazy. It's good.
    Much to be said for experience. An occasional gummy is fun. Who is she? PM.

  9. #23047
    Senior Member


    Posts: 985

    Burner phone or App

    This topic has been discussed many times. However, I believe the best is the Textnow app. You can delete the app on your phone and reinstall when you want to monger. You can also log in via the website on a laptop or desktop and all your contacts and conversations are available. You can also give the numbers names that become initials on the phone notifications so you can easily see who is texting. It also allows free calls. There are some times when it has issues but I've been using it for about 10 yrs and have been very happy with it. I understand some won't answer from a text app but that's a small percentage.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaytonD  [View Original Post]
    I am so paranoid about getting busted some day with one of these chicks just texting me out of the blue and it popping up on my phone when my wife is looking at a picture or some shit.

    I have thought about an app with notifications turned off but some of the girls on here say they won't accept texts from apps or google voice numbers.

    I don't think I am good enough to keep a second phone hidden and what about the bill coming in and someone seeing it?

    This paranoia has mad it difficult for my to partake in the hobby for awhile now and I am looking for suggestions. Thanks.

  10. #23046

    Latina

    Quote Originally Posted by Hp2017  [View Original Post]
    Met up with this number over the weekend. Comms were good, asked for a dick pic to verify. Nice on the phone. Damage 1. 50/ hhr, I felt it was worth trying at least once. Met a notel.

    Everything is covered, needs non-latex raincoats. She went down for some oral action which was decent, even with a cover. I hit it from behind and she has a nice ass, she hits you back too. We did this for a little bit before I asked to to hop on cg, this position didn't take long for me to blow in the bag. I wish I would have lasted longer, it was worth the damage, I won't do often because it was a drive for me as she was over by 35/675. But I would repeat if given the chance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/179849355#.
    Nice report.

    I've been conversing a bit with her but always catch at a bad time. Occasionally has a GF working separately. Both ask for dick pic. Guess I'll take a number LOL.

  11. #23045

    Whats the best way to go? Burner Phone or an App

    I am so paranoid about getting busted some day with one of these chicks just texting me out of the blue and it popping up on my phone when my wife is looking at a picture or some shit.

    I have thought about an app with notifications turned off but some of the girls on here say they won't accept texts from apps or google voice numbers.

    I don't think I am good enough to keep a second phone hidden and what about the bill coming in and someone seeing it?

    This paranoia has mad it difficult for my to partake in the hobby for awhile now and I am looking for suggestions. Thanks.

  12. #23044

    Latina (dominicana) Yanni!

    Met up with this number over the weekend. Comms were good, asked for a dick pic to verify. Nice on the phone. Damage 1. 50/ hhr, I felt it was worth trying at least once. Met a notel.

    Everything is covered, needs non-latex raincoats. She went down for some oral action which was decent, even with a cover. I hit it from behind and she has a nice ass, she hits you back too. We did this for a little bit before I asked to to hop on cg, this position didn't take long for me to blow in the bag. I wish I would have lasted longer, it was worth the damage, I won't do often because it was a drive for me as she was over by 35/675. But I would repeat if given the chance.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...yton/179849355#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3129.jpg‎   IMG_3131.jpg‎   IMG_3130.jpg‎  

  13. #23043

    Granny

    OMG.

    I saw geriatric toothless granny again yesterday. Wow I don't know what it is but crazy. It's good.

  14. #23042

    She didn't respond

    Thanks for the number. No replies from her.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldGuy75  [View Original Post]
    So did you ever find out if Nikki from call escort is still around and available?

    Sent you a PM with number.

    Oldguy75.

  15. #23041

    Deposit scam

    Has posted in Springfield. Lima. Dayton all over. Talks for a bit then wants deposit up front to meet. Don't worry and don't waste your time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Messenjah065  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met her. Is she any good? I've tried looking for reviews, but cannot find any. Thank her name is Emma Zara?

    Contacted her on telegram she gave me her address and a price. I couldn't meet her at that time but told her I would meet her later in the day. She deleted her post, but it looks like she only puts her post up when she is free. After I contacted her she did not answer back. Will give it another try when I am ready and have free time. Just seeing if there's any information Thank you in advance.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/dayto...f/881787366994

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape