Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Jerry's

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 562
This blog is moderated by Shamless1
  1. #427
    Jerry's new girl Ada gives a great BBBJ. Not as pretty as Hanna but definitely worth visiting.

    Any of you guys able to get BBFS from Hanna?

  2. #426

    Hannah

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan  [View Original Post]
    Had a very similar dream today about Hannah. Only difference is she told me she was leaving tomorrow. Although she may not have correctly understood me or me because I actually asked how long she had been there.
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream about Hannah. Tall, thin, attractive, early thirties, great rack, with little English. Over all I would recommend. Won't be disappointed. Here till Sunday.
    Thanks guys! I saw her last night and agree, tall thin, attractive, thirties (your judgement on whereabouts), great rack, nice pussy, with little English. She is very friendly, enthusiastic and enjoys her work. Everything was Top-Notch! Unfortunately, no repeat till she returns. She told me she was leaving later (last night), so already gone today, back to NY. Hopefully, she will be back to visit soon.

  3. #425
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    Had a recent dream about Hannah. Tall, thin, attractive, early thirties, great rack, with little English. Over all I would recommend. Won't be disappointed. Here till Sunday.
    Had a very similar dream today about Hannah. Only difference is she told me she was leaving tomorrow. Although she may not have correctly understood me or me because I actually asked how long she had been there.

  4. #424

    Hannah

    Had a recent dream about Hannah. Tall, thin, attractive, early thirties, great rack, with little English. Over all I would recommend. Won't be disappointed. Here till Sunday.

  5. #423
    Quote Originally Posted by ChoirBoy  [View Original Post]
    Some of us old-timers will remember Ling, a nuru massage provider up in Lowell. She didn't advertise; new clients had to have a referral from a current client. I'm surprised nobody has stepped in to take her place.
    Yup, Ling and Mei, I missed them so much! Mei is still reachable, last time I saw her was 2 or 3 years ago. She lives with her son in Braintree so she needs to borrow her friend's place in Quincy. Ling is in theory also reachable as she visits her sister in NH once in a while, but she hasn't called me for a while.

  6. #422
    Quote Originally Posted by Relahw  [View Original Post]
    This has been dicsussed before and if I recalled even with a recomendation he wasn't taking new people.
    Some of us old-timers will remember Ling, a nuru massage provider up in Lowell. She didn't advertise; new clients had to have a referral from a current client. I'm surprised nobody has stepped in to take her place.

  7. #421
    Quote Originally Posted by BostonGuy25  [View Original Post]
    Anyone willing to recommend me to Jerry?
    This has been dicsussed before and if I recalled even with a recomendation he wasn't taking new people.

  8. #420

    Jerry's recommendation

    Anyone willing to recommend me to Jerry?

  9. #419

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    Have a dream recently about Gina. Young, great body, and great personality. Language limited, but better than most. I would highly recommend. Here 10 more days. Be good to her. Like I say encourage this quality.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonBarzini  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the Post! Already got the info and am planning a visit this weekend. Cute and Nice Rack! I've always had Good Luck and Good Times with his girls.
    I've had a String of Good Luck and Good Times here, and thought I'd confirm the previous post, but unfortunately my luck ran out. My session wasn't up to par with my past sessions this year. Started when I entered, and just didn't get better. First time in a long time, I felt should have waited for the rotation. Maybe I got spoiled by my run this year? I'm not blaming Jerry, always been good to me, just happens in this arena. Needless to say, but won't be repeating if she returns.

  10. #418

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    Have a dream recently about Gina. Young, great body, and great personality. Language limited, but better than most. I would highly recommend. Here 10 more days. Be good to her. Like I say encourage this quality.
    Thanks for the Post! Already got the info and am planning a visit this weekend. Cute and Nice Rack! I've always had Good Luck and Good Times with his girls.

  11. #417

    Gina

    Have a dream recently about Gina. Young, great body, and great personality. Language limited, but better than most. I would highly recommend. Here 10 more days. Be good to her. Like I say encourage this quality.

  12. #416

    Haven't been visiting Jerry's as often

    I used to visit Jerry's almost once a week and have been doing so since the times he had Judy in his rotation. Since I discovered Coco at Mosa has opened up her menu, I've been frequenting there more often. This week with Crystal was more on track how things used to be at Jerry's. She was relatively young, pretty, and had a great attitude for sexual play. If Jerry has more girls like Crystal, I'll be making more visits to Lowell.

  13. #415

    Crystal

    She was amazing. Her attitude seemed she was definitely into it and she puts great effort using her skills. It was an extra 40 for BBBJ with cum on tit's. Everything else was covered. Was able to cell phone video of her using her oral skills. After recording she reviewed to approve content. Her tongue real knows her way around a cock.

  14. #414
    Quote Originally Posted by Appollo101  [View Original Post]
    Crystal was a refreshing change from Jerry last sub par girl. She's probably in her late twenties and early thirties. She has a great body and was genuinely into the experience. The massage is what you would expect and FS was great!

    I would definitely repeat with her and recommend her. She's here until 10/8.

    Massage is avg.

    Sexy body.

    BBJ for extra 3 o-4 o was nice and long.
    Is that BBJ for extra 30 or 40? Thanks.

  15. #413

    Jerry

    Quote Originally Posted by Appollo101  [View Original Post]
    Crystal was a refreshing change from Jerry last sub par girl. She's probably in her late twenties and early thirties. She has a great body and was genuinely into the experience. The massage is what you would expect and FS was great!

    I would definitely repeat with her and recommend her. She's here until 10/8.

    Massage is avg.

    Sexy body.

    BBJ for extra 3 o-4 o was nice and long.
    I go way back to when Charlotte ran the Lowell area ipo Jerry I lost the # and haven't used the service in years.

    Jerry was never as good as Charlotte who would know which girls to recommend.

    I would give this chick a go if I had his #.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape