Thread: Jerry's
+
Add Report
Results 136 to 150 of 562
-
12-11-24 12:51 #427Senior Member

Posts: 124Jerry's new girl Ada gives a great BBBJ. Not as pretty as Hanna but definitely worth visiting.
Any of you guys able to get BBFS from Hanna?
-
12-06-24 12:03 #426Banned Member

Posts: 94Hannah
Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan
[View Original Post]
Thanks guys! I saw her last night and agree, tall thin, attractive, thirties (your judgement on whereabouts), great rack, nice pussy, with little English. She is very friendly, enthusiastic and enjoys her work. Everything was Top-Notch! Unfortunately, no repeat till she returns. She told me she was leaving later (last night), so already gone today, back to NY. Hopefully, she will be back to visit soon.
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
-
12-05-24 15:02 #425Senior Member

Posts: 332Had a very similar dream today about Hannah. Only difference is she told me she was leaving tomorrow. Although she may not have correctly understood me or me because I actually asked how long she had been there.
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 17:44 #424Senior Member

Posts: 180Hannah
Had a recent dream about Hannah. Tall, thin, attractive, early thirties, great rack, with little English. Over all I would recommend. Won't be disappointed. Here till Sunday.
-
11-07-24 16:41 #423Regular Member

Posts: 5Yup, Ling and Mei, I missed them so much! Mei is still reachable, last time I saw her was 2 or 3 years ago. She lives with her son in Braintree so she needs to borrow her friend's place in Quincy. Ling is in theory also reachable as she visits her sister in NH once in a while, but she hasn't called me for a while.
Originally Posted by ChoirBoy
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 14:55 #422Senior Member

Posts: 1811Some of us old-timers will remember Ling, a nuru massage provider up in Lowell. She didn't advertise; new clients had to have a referral from a current client. I'm surprised nobody has stepped in to take her place.
Originally Posted by Relahw
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-24 09:07 #421Senior Member

Posts: 143This has been dicsussed before and if I recalled even with a recomendation he wasn't taking new people.
Originally Posted by BostonGuy25
[View Original Post]
-
11-05-24 10:37 #420Senior Member

Posts: 317Jerry's recommendation
Anyone willing to recommend me to Jerry?
-
11-04-24 11:51 #419Banned Member

Posts: 94Gina
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
I've had a String of Good Luck and Good Times here, and thought I'd confirm the previous post, but unfortunately my luck ran out. My session wasn't up to par with my past sessions this year. Started when I entered, and just didn't get better. First time in a long time, I felt should have waited for the rotation. Maybe I got spoiled by my run this year? I'm not blaming Jerry, always been good to me, just happens in this arena. Needless to say, but won't be repeating if she returns.
Originally Posted by DonBarzini
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-24 12:38 #418Banned Member

Posts: 94Gina
Thanks for the Post! Already got the info and am planning a visit this weekend. Cute and Nice Rack! I've always had Good Luck and Good Times with his girls.
Originally Posted by WorldPool9999
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-24 18:09 #417Senior Member

Posts: 180Gina
Have a dream recently about Gina. Young, great body, and great personality. Language limited, but better than most. I would highly recommend. Here 10 more days. Be good to her. Like I say encourage this quality.
-
10-08-24 06:05 #416Senior Member

Posts: 372Haven't been visiting Jerry's as often
I used to visit Jerry's almost once a week and have been doing so since the times he had Judy in his rotation. Since I discovered Coco at Mosa has opened up her menu, I've been frequenting there more often. This week with Crystal was more on track how things used to be at Jerry's. She was relatively young, pretty, and had a great attitude for sexual play. If Jerry has more girls like Crystal, I'll be making more visits to Lowell.
-
10-08-24 05:55 #415Senior Member

Posts: 372Crystal
She was amazing. Her attitude seemed she was definitely into it and she puts great effort using her skills. It was an extra 40 for BBBJ with cum on tit's. Everything else was covered. Was able to cell phone video of her using her oral skills. After recording she reviewed to approve content. Her tongue real knows her way around a cock.
-
10-06-24 11:23 #414Senior Member

Posts: 225Is that BBJ for extra 30 or 40? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Appollo101
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-24 05:44 #413Senior Member

Posts: 115Jerry
I go way back to when Charlotte ran the Lowell area ipo Jerry I lost the # and haven't used the service in years.
Originally Posted by Appollo101
[View Original Post]
Jerry was never as good as Charlotte who would know which girls to recommend.
I would give this chick a go if I had his #.











Reply With Quote





