Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Jerry's

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 562
This blog is moderated by Shamless1
  1. #412
    Crystal was a refreshing change from Jerry last sub par girl. She's probably in her late twenties and early thirties. She has a great body and was genuinely into the experience. The massage is what you would expect and FS was great!

    I would definitely repeat with her and recommend her. She's here until 10/8.

    Massage is avg.

    Sexy body.

    BBJ for extra 3 o-4 o was nice and long.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2bb5695e966449dacce11813e0dbcce6.jpg‎  

  2. #411

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by ShirtsByeric  [View Original Post]
    Going to see Amber tomorrow, new girl.
    IMHO Amber is below avg. Looks good. Not even basic English. Avg massage. Not even Lfk. Toothy bbj. Won't allow even light liking nips.

    YMMV.

  3. #410

    Amber

    Going to see Amber tomorrow, new girl.

  4. #409

    Re: Linda

    Quote Originally Posted by PeanutsHucko  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Linda she's there now? ChiChi just left, I love ChiChi she's top 5 of Jerry's girls. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
    Not fmiliar with ChiChi but top five is a good compliment. I did visit Linda. Cute face, nice breasts (B's? Skinny butt (not uncommon Chinese girl). Decent massage and tease. Not all that tight but did put forth a good effort and at least acted like she was enjoying it. Good enough time for me so would probably repeat.

  5. #408

    New Girl

    Has anybody seen Linda she's there now? ChiChi just left, I love ChiChi she's top 5 of Jerry's girls. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

  6. #407

    Current Girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Brawl  [View Original Post]
    Any one know who is current girl?
    It's real easy to find out. Just text him and ask I do it all the time when I want to know.

  7. #406

    Any one have visited jerry this week?

    Any one know who is current girl?

  8. #405

    Angela

    Just to give you guys a heads up! Saw new girl Angela last night. Very pleasant, thin, and a very nice D-cup set with nice nips. The beauty of her D-cups is that they are real! She also enjoys giving a BJ. I had a very enjoyable time. She's here till Tuesday.

  9. #404

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    Crystal is here for 8 more days. I have been seeing a difference in quality over the last year from Jerry's girls. Always been pleasant and generally as far as body and effort. But seems to be getting older and older. I like the hot twenties type which was a standard in the past. Even the pics sent are, if the actually person, are a much younger or heavily touched up version. But Crystal was a turn of the trend. She is probably in early 30's, but could pass for maybe late twenties (when you in a desert), with a good bod. She was pleasant and into it. No communication possible though. Skipped the rub so I can't tell you about that. I would repeat. I would recommend. It's good to flood when quality is high to encourage more of the same.
    I concur! Just saw Crystal myself. The only thing I can add is, she gives a helluva BBBJ. Best one I've gotten so far from Jerry's Girls. I would also repeat, but my schedule won't permit it. Her last day here is Sunday, if I understood her correctly. I'll have to wait for her to return.

    Thanks WorldPool, for the heads up, which got me to see her!

  10. #403
    Quote Originally Posted by WorldPool9999  [View Original Post]
    Crystal is here for 8 more days. I have been seeing a difference in quality over the last year from Jerry's girls. Always been pleasant and generally as far as body and effort. But seems to be getting older and older. I like the hot twenties type which was a standard in the past. Even the pics sent are, if the actually person, are a much younger or heavily touched up version. But Crystal was a turn of the trend. She is probably in early 30's, but could pass for maybe late twenties (when you in a desert), with a good bod. She was pleasant and into it. No communication possible though. Skipped the rub so I can't tell you about that. I would repeat. I would recommend. It's good to flood when quality is high to encourage more of the same.
    Where is she working?

  11. #402

    Crystal

    Crystal is here for 8 more days. I have been seeing a difference in quality over the last year from Jerry's girls. Always been pleasant and generally as far as body and effort. But seems to be getting older and older. I like the hot twenties type which was a standard in the past. Even the pics sent are, if the actually person, are a much younger or heavily touched up version. But Crystal was a turn of the trend. She is probably in early 30's, but could pass for maybe late twenties (when you in a desert), with a good bod. She was pleasant and into it. No communication possible though. Skipped the rub so I can't tell you about that. I would repeat. I would recommend. It's good to flood when quality is high to encourage more of the same.

  12. #401
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnFoxxFan  [View Original Post]
    Have been a senior member for a while now and wondering if anyone would be willing to give a referral to Jerry's for me? Thanks!
    Gl hf LOL no ones going to refer you, I tried many years with no luck.

  13. #400

    Referral

    Have been a senior member for a while now and wondering if anyone would be willing to give a referral to Jerry's for me? Thanks!

  14. #399

    Jerry

    Called and jerry said new girl named angel didn't have a time that worked for me will try another day.

  15. #398

    This week

    Woman named Ruby is there, l my first time with her. Fantastic body but acts like a princess, won't repeat with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape