Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 26668
-
12-03-24 16:07 #22678Regular Member

Posts: 23That's disappointing. Her pics look promising.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 08:45 #22677Senior Member

Posts: 93Please remember there's a front entrance and a back entrance (of the building, you filthy animals). They are separate businesses. Kassie works in the back of the building and there's no reports of issues there.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-24 07:33 #22676Senior Member

Posts: 587Black commercial building, Kalamazoo St near Burton
It's the set up,. Massage tables used for FS in most rooms too high &narrow. Rooms rented by providers, who give less than stellar service, some bait & switch artists. Avoid the building, some con artists rent there, so check the location of your prospective escort, you may end up. With a dud there. I did! Bottom out.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 21:35 #22675Senior Member

Posts: 226Caley
I reviewed here probably 6-9 months ago. Lives in a nice apartment in Wyoming, at least back then. Not worth a visit. Was rushed, bright light in room killed the mood. I would not repeat.
Originally Posted by JustKreepin
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 17:21 #22674Senior Member

Posts: 515Caley
I've tried twice. Good txt. Good set up. And then nothing. Days later I get a txt always the same. Something came up. Not worth the chase for me.
Originally Posted by Ranger88
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 14:53 #22673Senior Member

Posts: 208Rule of thumb
Having done a lot of image-searches the past few months, I can say with some confidence: every ad describing someone less than five feet tall is a scam.
Originally Posted by Darshane
[View Original Post]
I'm sure there'll be an exception eventually, but generally, be skeptical of any listing for a short person, or anyone whose "Location" is not an actual place.
-
12-02-24 14:32 #22672Senior Member

Posts: 93Misslola369👻128081;Your Girl Next Door🤤4'9" Fun Size M0 M
This STG ad requires a prepay. Buyer beware.
-
12-02-24 14:01 #22671Regular Member

Posts: 23Caley
Tried searching and had no luck. Anyone have experience with Caley?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/831401933229
-
12-01-24 19:21 #22670Senior Member

Posts: 135Search kalamazoo
Search kalamazoo in the escort thread and massage parlor thread. Lots of reputable mongers reporting bait and switch, bad room conditions, pricing, etc. It's been a few months eo I thought I'd give a look. I came expecting the worst and left giving it a 6/10.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Dj.
-
12-01-24 16:59 #22669Senior Member

Posts: 176I've been out if the loop for a little while. Why is it the "forbidden building"? What's wrong with it??
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 22:26 #22668Senior Member

Posts: 312That's Dakota Reign. Reviewed many times. Generally decent reviews.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 21:03 #22667Banned Member

Posts: 216Please do!!
Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 20:35 #22666Senior Member

Posts: 319Thanksgiving Desert
Has anyone seen her? Legit? Accurate pics? Safe? GFE at all? Daty, DFK? Thanks for any info can pm if you want.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/157062503167
-
11-29-24 15:47 #22665Senior Member

Posts: 338Cj
Well thankyou pretty lady, I've missed you lately. Will have to cum see you and catch up. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 12:09 #22664Senior Member

Posts: 493Multiple bad reviews previous including a knife incident. (Not sure her previous name(s), but that's her).
Count yourself lucky and boycott in the future.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





