Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 26664
-
12-02-24 17:21 #22674Senior Member

Posts: 515Caley
I've tried twice. Good txt. Good set up. And then nothing. Days later I get a txt always the same. Something came up. Not worth the chase for me.
Originally Posted by Ranger88
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-24 14:53 #22673Senior Member

Posts: 208Rule of thumb
Having done a lot of image-searches the past few months, I can say with some confidence: every ad describing someone less than five feet tall is a scam.
Originally Posted by Darshane
[View Original Post]
I'm sure there'll be an exception eventually, but generally, be skeptical of any listing for a short person, or anyone whose "Location" is not an actual place.
-
12-02-24 14:32 #22672Senior Member

Posts: 93Misslola369👻128081;Your Girl Next Door🤤4'9" Fun Size M0 M
This STG ad requires a prepay. Buyer beware.
-
12-02-24 14:01 #22671Regular Member

Posts: 23Caley
Tried searching and had no luck. Anyone have experience with Caley?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/831401933229
-
12-01-24 19:21 #22670Senior Member

Posts: 135Search kalamazoo
Search kalamazoo in the escort thread and massage parlor thread. Lots of reputable mongers reporting bait and switch, bad room conditions, pricing, etc. It's been a few months eo I thought I'd give a look. I came expecting the worst and left giving it a 6/10.
Originally Posted by Cruzer10
[View Original Post]
Thanks,
Dj.
-
12-01-24 16:59 #22669Senior Member

Posts: 176I've been out if the loop for a little while. Why is it the "forbidden building"? What's wrong with it??
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 22:26 #22668Senior Member

Posts: 312That's Dakota Reign. Reviewed many times. Generally decent reviews.
Originally Posted by Tazz51
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 21:03 #22667Banned Member

Posts: 216Please do!!
Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 20:35 #22666Senior Member

Posts: 319Thanksgiving Desert
Has anyone seen her? Legit? Accurate pics? Safe? GFE at all? Daty, DFK? Thanks for any info can pm if you want.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/157062503167
-
11-29-24 15:47 #22665Senior Member

Posts: 338Cj
Well thankyou pretty lady, I've missed you lately. Will have to cum see you and catch up. LOL.
Originally Posted by Cassidy69
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 12:09 #22664Senior Member

Posts: 493Multiple bad reviews previous including a knife incident. (Not sure her previous name(s), but that's her).
Count yourself lucky and boycott in the future.
Originally Posted by Dj9947
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 11:58 #22663Senior Member

Posts: 135No Games. Stg
Met Dallas at the forbidden building on kzoo near 28th / Burton. I say that because there had been prior warnings. It wasn't the worst place I've been. Apparently there are two different groups of girls. 1 downstairs at rear of building and 1 upstairs at front. I met Dallas at the latter.
She was short, cute, and sassy. Hhr. $60 house, $100 tip. Cfs. I asked to start with a little massage and then she got on the table and did like a reverse cowgirl CBJ because she knows I'm an ass man. I didn't last past the CBJ. Sadly. The view and my roaming did me in.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/454003782930
Stay warm,
Dj.
-
11-29-24 09:50 #22662Regular Member

Posts: 17Pinky
Been seeing pinky here and there again. Gives mean bjs and needs help here and there. Only wants to see previous clients. She has her pornhub account under pinky522. Let me know something so I can ask her. Don't want to give out her number anyone she doesn't know.
-
11-29-24 09:10 #22661Senior Member

Posts: 185Cj
Definitely top 3 I've ever met🎸127928;.
Originally Posted by WaltK
[View Original Post]
-
11-29-24 08:12 #22660Senior Member

Posts: 208Breezy (donations)
Originally Posted by JayJay2
[View Original Post]
Requested donations range $150 and up. Based on that, we talked about what I wanted and landed on an amount that was fair.
Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





