Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 267 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 317 367 767 1267 ... LastLast
Results 3,991 to 4,005 of 26662
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22672

    Misslola369👻128081;Your Girl Next Door🤤4'9" Fun Size M0 M

    This STG ad requires a prepay. Buyer beware.

  2. #22671

    Caley

    Tried searching and had no luck. Anyone have experience with Caley?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/831401933229

  3. #22670

    Search kalamazoo

    Quote Originally Posted by Cruzer10  [View Original Post]
    I've been out if the loop for a little while. Why is it the "forbidden building"? What's wrong with it??
    Search kalamazoo in the escort thread and massage parlor thread. Lots of reputable mongers reporting bait and switch, bad room conditions, pricing, etc. It's been a few months eo I thought I'd give a look. I came expecting the worst and left giving it a 6/10.

    Thanks,

    Dj.

  4. #22669
    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Met Dallas at the forbidden building on kzoo near 28th / Burton. I say that because there had been prior warnings. It wasn't the worst place I've been. Apparently there are two different groups of girls. 1 downstairs at rear of building and 1 upstairs at front. I met Dallas at the latter.

    She was short, cute, and sassy. Hhr. $60 house, $100 tip. Cfs. I asked to start with a little massage and then she got on the table and did like a reverse cowgirl CBJ because she knows I'm an ass man. I didn't last past the CBJ. Sadly. The view and my roaming did me in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/454003782930

    Stay warm,

    Dj.
    I've been out if the loop for a little while. Why is it the "forbidden building"? What's wrong with it??

  5. #22668
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazz51  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her? Legit? Accurate pics? Safe? GFE at all? Daty, DFK? Thanks for any info can pm if you want.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/157062503167
    That's Dakota Reign. Reviewed many times. Generally decent reviews.

  6. #22667
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLimpBiscuit  [View Original Post]
    Well thankyou pretty lady, I've missed you lately. Will have to cum see you and catch up. LOL.
    Please do!!

  7. #22666

    Thanksgiving Desert

    Has anyone seen her? Legit? Accurate pics? Safe? GFE at all? Daty, DFK? Thanks for any info can pm if you want.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/157062503167

  8. #22665

    Cj

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassidy69  [View Original Post]
    Hope everyone of ya have a fabulous holiday with your families. Thankful for the friendships I have with many of you.
    Well thankyou pretty lady, I've missed you lately. Will have to cum see you and catch up. LOL.

  9. #22664
    Multiple bad reviews previous including a knife incident. (Not sure her previous name(s), but that's her).

    Count yourself lucky and boycott in the future.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dj9947  [View Original Post]
    Man. I must have bad luck this month. Keep striking out!

    Wednesday morning, asked I'd she was available. Yes. Okay, give me crossroads. Done. Be there in 15 mins. Text her, crickets. 10 minutes later, text again and no answer. After 30 minutes I leave and ask what happened. She got really rude and said she was busy. Well why say you are available and give crossroads. Freaking flakes, man.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/860420832520

    If anyone else had experienced, let us know!

    Thanks,

    DJ.

  10. #22663

    No Games. Stg

    Met Dallas at the forbidden building on kzoo near 28th / Burton. I say that because there had been prior warnings. It wasn't the worst place I've been. Apparently there are two different groups of girls. 1 downstairs at rear of building and 1 upstairs at front. I met Dallas at the latter.

    She was short, cute, and sassy. Hhr. $60 house, $100 tip. Cfs. I asked to start with a little massage and then she got on the table and did like a reverse cowgirl CBJ because she knows I'm an ass man. I didn't last past the CBJ. Sadly. The view and my roaming did me in.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...y/454003782930

    Stay warm,

    Dj.

  11. #22662

    Pinky

    Been seeing pinky here and there again. Gives mean bjs and needs help here and there. Only wants to see previous clients. She has her pornhub account under pinky522. Let me know something so I can ask her. Don't want to give out her number anyone she doesn't know.

  12. #22661
    Senior Member


    Posts: 185

    Cj

    Quote Originally Posted by WaltK  [View Original Post]
    Simply put, CJ is the best combination of looks, performance and professionalism in the business. She is a first ballot hall of famer IMO.
    Definitely top 3 I've ever met🎸127928;.

  13. #22660

    Breezy (donations)

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJay2  [View Original Post]
    Damage?
    Quote Originally Posted by OhDirtyBastard  [View Original Post]
    Took a chance on Breezy today. Haven't seen her before. Best decision I made this month. She gave me one of the best experiences I've ever had.
    Requested donations range $150 and up. Based on that, we talked about what I wanted and landed on an amount that was fair.

  14. #22659

    Romanian Bombshell- chatted, nothing more.

    Quote Originally Posted by DripStain  [View Original Post]
    Anything anybody? She's been posting for a while, perhaps under a different name. Looks good with a decent quoted price. Thanks.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/070225808358
    Chatted and found out she is in Lansing. Does not visit GR. Unsure why she posted here then. My convo ended there with her. She looks hot though! Let us know if you make the trip!

    Dj.

  15. #22658

    Sexy MILF next door = ghosted

    Man. I must have bad luck this month. Keep striking out!

    Wednesday morning, asked I'd she was available. Yes. Okay, give me crossroads. Done. Be there in 15 mins. Text her, crickets. 10 minutes later, text again and no answer. After 30 minutes I leave and ask what happened. She got really rude and said she was busy. Well why say you are available and give crossroads. Freaking flakes, man.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...u/860420832520

    If anyone else had experienced, let us know!

    Thanks,

    DJ.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape