Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 181 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 231 281 681 1181 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,715 of 27788
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25088
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacom...l/700454296208

    Was cool with the topic for +50. Heavier than pics imply but I like them thick. She works out of an extended stay in the Fife area.

  2. #25087
    Quote Originally Posted by BBenthusiast  [View Original Post]
    No upcharge, no fuss, just jumped on.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-4476.2940856/
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does she really weigh 180 lb?
    Quote Originally Posted by DeArmor  [View Original Post]
    I'm guessing there is a reason her 3 pics are all tits and up.
    For those of us who question the accuracy of the Truth In Advertising board, her post is perhaps a breath of fresh air: she characterizes her physicality as "perfectly portioned" rather than perfectly proportioned.

  3. #25086
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdWatching  [View Original Post]
    Does she really weigh 180 lb?
    I'm guessing there is a reason her 3 pics are all tits and up.

  4. #25085
    Quote Originally Posted by BBenthusiast  [View Original Post]
    No upcharge, no fuss, just jumped on.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...-4476.2940856/
    Does she really weigh 180 lb?

  5. #25084

    No way dude

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    All tests negative. I'll probably play it safe for awhile.
    Why would you play it safe? Everyone knows that STDs are nothing more than a myth. They are like COVID, and are not real.

  6. #25083

    Fist Bump

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    All tests negative. I'll probably play it safe for awhile.
    That's excellent news dude!

  7. #25082
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    All tests negative. I'll probably play it safe for awhile.
    Happy to hear that Gamper. Good for you!

  8. #25081
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, no symptoms. But I did go get screened in case.
    All tests negative. I'll probably play it safe for awhile.

  9. #25080

    That was the one

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry;7111906[URL
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/members/emberlyevers.609743/[/URL]#xfmgMedia.

    She has had 3 different screennames in the last year or so. Going to wait for someone else to take the plunge. She seems incredible. But I have had enough bad experiences to last a lifetime at this point.
    Emberly Evers! I tried to schedule with her when she was Emberly and seemed flaky. Then after she changed her handle to the second one I got suspicious, now on the third one and I will also wait for someone else to report.

  10. #25079

    Lillyannalane FKA Bailiee007 FKA emberlyevers

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any firsthand intel on this one? Belongs here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2942488/
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    That link didn't work for me. And when I tried to use the Search Member function, it's been moved (now a sub category within the Members menu).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...nalane.646423/#about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Runner2448  [View Original Post]
    Her previous handle was Bailiee007. Pretty sure she had another handle before that one.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...yevers.609743/#xfmgMedia.

    She has had 3 different screennames in the last year or so. Going to wait for someone else to take the plunge. She seems incredible. But I have had enough bad experiences to last a lifetime at this point.

  11. #25078

    New username

    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    That link didn't work for me. And when I tried to use the Search Member function, it's been moved (now a sub category within the Members menu).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...nalane.646423/#about.
    Her previous handle was Bailiee007. Pretty sure she had another handle before that one.

  12. #25077

    Unsure but here's another link

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any firsthand intel on this one? Belongs here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2942488/
    That link didn't work for me. And when I tried to use the Search Member function, it's been moved (now a sub category within the Members menu).

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/m...nalane.646423/#about.

  13. #25076

    Lillyannalane

    Anyone have any firsthand intel on this one? Belongs here?

    https://www.tnaboard.com/community/t...94%A5.2942488/

  14. #25075
    Quote Originally Posted by KitWalker1967  [View Original Post]
    Hope you feel better soon dude!
    Sorry, no symptoms. But I did go get screened in case.

  15. #25074

    Yikes

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamper  [View Original Post]
    Look at my post history.

    I saw her about 3 weeks ago and need to schedule an appointment tomorrow with the DR.
    Hope you feel better soon dude!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape